FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married Men

Married Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry guys another married Man post,

So I'm married and on here as a single guy, my wife knows and encourages me to be as I encourage her to do what it is she does,

When a womans profile states they don't meet Married men does it normally mean married men in general or does it mean married men that a cheating, if in general what tend to be the reasons?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

In general, people have discrete responses...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just read the other 63 threads about the same thing

"Sorry guys another married Man post,

So I'm married and on here as a single guy, my wife knows and encourages me to be as I encourage her to do what it is she does,

When a womans profile states they don't meet Married men does it normally mean married men in general or does it mean married men that a cheating, if in general what tend to be the reasons?"

Probably usually means they won't meet cheating men.

Some won't meet half of swinger couples either as they don't like him going home and discussing their meet with his wife.

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

I don’t think you’ll get a definitive answer to be honest as some won’t meet married men at all and some won’t meet married and here without permission. Others will meet who ever they chose and not ask questions! Down to preference.

Think it will be a case of asking the person in question if they are comfortable with your set up.

I avoid both! There’s enough single guys that I don’t need the added complications even if they have permission!

Sometimes both reasons OP but I wouldn't want to meet the male half of a couple either, even if the wife did know. Just asking for trouble in my book x

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It will be different for different people. Some are very specific that they meet married men; some say they meet married men who have permission (and sometimes need to demonstrate that); and others say that they won't meet anybody who is taken. There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to your question.

I love meeting married men

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Many men will claim they have permission from their partner, but the percentage that do will be small. It's hard to tell.

Every woman that says no married men will have their own line in the sand between yes or no to those who claim to have permission.

"Sorry guys another married Man post,

When a womans profile states they don't meet Married men does it normally mean married men in general or does it mean married men that a cheating, if in general what tend to be the reasons?

Probably usually means they won't meet cheating men.

Some won't meet half of swinger couples either as they don't like him going home and discussing their meet with his wife.

"

That makes sense, I know my wife would love to hear about all the details as it turns her on, but I can understand why people wouldn't want there encounter talked about

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

[Removed by poster at 29/07/22 22:43:01]

"I don’t think you’ll get a definitive answer to be honest as some won’t meet married men at all and some won’t meet married and here without permission. Others will meet who ever they chose and not ask questions! Down to preference.

Think it will be a case of asking the person in question if they are comfortable with your set up.

"

Again makes perfect sense I do try and tell people when messaging that I am married with permission, I've just always been weary whether or not to even attempt to strike up a conversation with somebody that has won't meet married men on there profile

"Sometimes both reasons OP but I wouldn't want to meet the male half of a couple either, even if the wife did know. Just asking for trouble in my book x"

Can I ask what sort of trouble do you expect, not trying to change your opinion or anything just interested to know

Darlington

We both meet seperatly.

Neither of us would approach a profile that says "no married men" (as my wife assumes that extends to married ladies as well).

If they want to contact us, that's fine but if that's written on their profile, we won't bother them. It's their choice.

I will say this though. For a swinging site, a lot of so called "swingers" have real hang ups about other peoples marital status. We get it when it's someone cheating but we don't understand why it's a concern outside of that. Again everyone can pick and choose who they meet but I've previously messaged accounts (bith couples and singles that had no mention of marital status) and been called all sorts.

It's why we preffer clubs now. No bullshit there. Fabs just not what it once was. Everyone seems suspicious of everyone else.

I offer to verify this between the person I’m speaking to, and my wife. They’re more than welcome to speak to her if they wish.

If people don’t wanna meet me, even after that. No dramas, I’ll move on and respect it,

OP, the brutal reality is that there’s enough single single men out there, that women can choose to avoid married men if they like. Your probably better off just avoiding contact with those who say no married/attached people.

"Sometimes both reasons OP but I wouldn't want to meet the male half of a couple either, even if the wife did know. Just asking for trouble in my book x

Can I ask what sort of trouble do you expect, not trying to change your opinion or anything just interested to know "

There's always the possibility that the wife could end up having jealousy issues, resentment even as well. Then there are some men who lie and say they're single but you find out until afterwards that they're married. What if the wife finds out then? I've been burned in the past because of that very reason and it's the reason why I'm very wary now x

Darlington

"Many men will claim they have permission from their partner, but the percentage that do will be small. It's hard to tell.

Every woman that says no married men will have their own line in the sand between yes or no to those who claim to have permission.

"

And how do you tell who is honest and who isn't?

I'll state I have permission because its true. But how do I prove that to sonone on fab? We are well verified as a couple, we are verified on our single accounts too. We will both confirm this in whatever method is needed.

And yet we (well, I more than my wife) still get accusations of being a cheat on here. I can take a no. I just don't like being accused of something I'm not by a complete stranger if that makes sense?

"We both meet seperatly.

Neither of us would approach a profile that says "no married men" (as my wife assumes that extends to married ladies as well).

If they want to contact us, that's fine but if that's written on their profile, we won't bother them. It's their choice.

I will say this though. For a swinging site, a lot of so called "swingers" have real hang ups about other peoples marital status. We get it when it's someone cheating but we don't understand why it's a concern outside of that. Again everyone can pick and choose who they meet but I've previously messaged accounts (bith couples and singles that had no mention of marital status) and been called all sorts.

It's why we preffer clubs now. No bullshit there. Fabs just not what it once was. Everyone seems suspicious of everyone else.

"

I do favour the clubs over fab and think I will just stick to not bothering those who says they won't meet married men, I've not got any abuse yet because of it, I guess I still have that to come at some point

it doesnt matter what people write if the like or not many will have played with married men without even knowing ... its that simple

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Life is often tough enough, so the avoidance of additional difficulties, complications etc, can be attractive to many. If stated preferences hinted that you weren't suitable, many would skip, to the next profile that is.

"Sometimes both reasons OP but I wouldn't want to meet the male half of a couple either, even if the wife did know. Just asking for trouble in my book x

Can I ask what sort of trouble do you expect, not trying to change your opinion or anything just interested to know

There's always the possibility that the wife could end up having jealousy issues, resentment even as well. Then there are some men who lie and say they're single but you find out until afterwards that they're married. What if the wife finds out then? I've been burned in the past because of that very reason and it's the reason why I'm very wary now x"

Ok thats fair enough,

I know my wife wouldn't ever get jealous or resent anyone because of this otherwise I wouldn't be doing it, but obviously you don't know her so I can see your point clear as day

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Have you misspelt your couples profile username ? It doesn't exist when I search ?

"it doesnt matter what people write if the like or not many will have played with married men without even knowing ... its that simple"

There’s a difference between knowingly fucking a married man and being tricked into fucking one!

"Have you misspelt your couples profile username ? It doesn't exist when I search ?"

It was hidden, I've just un-hidden it for a little while if you want to have a nosey,

My wife isn't currently meeting anyone other then people we have already met so it's been hidden for a while

"Have you misspelt your couples profile username ? It doesn't exist when I search ?

It was hidden, I've just un-hidden it for a little while if you want to have a nosey,

My wife isn't currently meeting anyone other then people we have already met so it's been hidden for a while"

That’ll be a red flag to many!

"Have you misspelt your couples profile username ? It doesn't exist when I search ?

My wife isn't currently meeting anyone other then people we have already met so it's been hidden for a while

That’ll be a red flag to many! "

Thanks I'll bear that in mind

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

My wife isn't currently meeting anyone other then people we have already met so it's been hidden for a while"

I would personally leave it visible for people to verify what you are saying on your profile, as it has verifications on there confirming you as a couple.

"Just read the other 63 threads about the same thing "

And thats just today lol

If you delete everything off your Looking for list it takes you off the searches and reduces mail.

At least if the couples profile is visible people can search for it to 'check on you'.

"Just read the other 63 threads about the same thing

And thats just today lol"

So true

"Just read the other 63 threads about the same thing

And thats just today lol

So true "

Im gonna start another one soon lol

For me it means a man who is cheating on his wife

If a single man messages me and mentions that he is married, and that his wife is on here and/or he is a part of a couples profile then I will consider meeting as long as I can prove that his wife is aware of what he is doing

A man being on here as a couple and having a single profile whivh his wife is fully aware of isn't a man who is cheating imo

Darlington

"For me it means a man who is cheating on his wife

If a single man messages me and mentions that he is married, and that his wife is on here and/or he is a part of a couples profile then I will consider meeting as long as I can prove that his wife is aware of what he is doing

A man being on here as a couple and having a single profile whivh his wife is fully aware of isn't a man who is cheating imo"

I wish there where more like you on here.

"For me it means a man who is cheating on his wife

A man being on here as a couple and having a single profile whivh his wife is fully aware of isn't a man who is cheating imo

I wish there where more like you on here. "

There are plenty of women on here who have no issue with meeting the male half from a couples profile

» Add a new message to this topic