FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wags Rebecca v Colleen

Wags Rebecca v Colleen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umblefun OP   Man  over a year ago

London/ South East

Must be the most expensive cat fight in history. I feel sorry for them.

Must be a better use for the millions this will have cost them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't care how they spend their millions.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

" Must be the most expensive cat fight in history. I feel sorry for them.

Must be a better use for the millions this will have cost them."

Why is it a cat fight ?

By *ndauntedMan  over a year ago

benalmadena

Why is it a cat fight ?"

I think it is when two cats fight.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Why is it a cat fight ?"

If they’d stayed in the kitchen where they belong………. (Now in hiding…)

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Who?

King's Crustacean

Why is it a cat fight ?

If they’d stayed in the kitchen where they belong………. (Now in hiding…) "

I have to admit ...... I smiled.

King's Crustacean

"Who? "

You know.

Wayne Rooney's Missus and Jamie Vardey's Missus.

Those two well known cats.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Who? "

Rebecca …. The swimmer and Collen Nolan - been fighting about whether they’re in the mood for dancing or not

Up North

"Who?

Rebecca …. The swimmer and Collen Nolan - been fighting about whether they’re in the mood for dancing or not "

Is Colleen one of the Nolan sisters?

London/ South East

I was just wondering how it might have ended if they didn’t have millions to play with!

King's Crustacean

Colleen Rooney, successful business woman and entrepreneur, defended a libel case brought against her by Media personality Rebekah Vardy who is also an ambassador for Barnados a well known children's charity.

"I was just wondering how it might have ended if they didn’t have millions to play with!"

They’d have had a scrap in the yard.

Up North

"Colleen Rooney, successful business woman and entrepreneur, defended a libel case brought against her by Media personality Rebekah Vardy who is also an ambassador for Barnados a well known children's charity. "

Never heard of them

King's Crustacean

"Who?

Rebecca …. The swimmer and Collen Nolan - been fighting about whether they’re in the mood for dancing or not

Is Colleen one of the Nolan sisters? "

No. She is not.

King's Crustacean

"Colleen Rooney, successful business woman and entrepreneur, defended a libel case brought against her by Media personality Rebekah Vardy who is also an ambassador for Barnados a well known children's charity.

Never heard of them "

Well ..... you are lucky.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I have never been less interested in anything than i was in this

"I was just wondering how it might have ended if they didn’t have millions to play with!"

Probably outside the Spoon's at about 1am slapping and ripping clothing

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"Colleen Rooney, successful business woman and entrepreneur, defended a libel case brought against her by Media personality Rebekah Vardy who is also an ambassador for Barnados a well known children's charity. "

Young Colleen I have no doubt whatsoever would have dumped Wayne ages ago for cheating if he was a brickie or labourer, no one would have heard of her if she wasn't married to him, clever girl really who has used every tool available to her to better herself

Irvine

I have never been less interested in anything than i was in this "

Still managed to find enough interest to post though

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I have never been less interested in anything than i was in this

Still managed to find enough interest to post though "

Always interested in the forums

King's Crustacean

"Colleen Rooney, successful business woman and entrepreneur, defended a libel case brought against her by Media personality Rebekah Vardy who is also an ambassador for Barnados a well known children's charity.

Young Colleen I have no doubt whatsoever would have dumped Wayne ages ago for cheating if he was a brickie or labourer, no one would have heard of her if she wasn't married to him, clever girl really who has used every tool available to her to better herself "

They've been together since their early teens.

Maybe no one would ever had heard of him if she wasn't behind him supporting him in his career and looking after his children and forgiving him his transgressions on their hugely meaningful relationship.

She could have taken him to the cleaners but didn't. She is a businesswoman in her own right and didn't need Wayne to succeed.

I guess stereotyping is hugely difficult for some people to see beyond.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Young Colleen I have no doubt whatsoever would have dumped Wayne ages ago for cheating if he was a brickie or labourer, no one would have heard of her if she wasn't married to him, clever girl really who has used every tool available to her to better herself "

She is an absolute genius who we'd have all heard of had she not been Wayne Rooney Mrs.

Irvine

Young Colleen I have no doubt whatsoever would have dumped Wayne ages ago for cheating if he was a brickie or labourer, no one would have heard of her if she wasn't married to him, clever girl really who has used every tool available to her to better herself

Maybe no one would ever had heard of him if she wasn't behind him supporting him in his career and looking after his children and forgiving him his transgressions on their hugely meaningful relationship.

She could have taken him to the cleaners but didn't. She is a businesswoman in her own right and didn't need Wayne to succeed.

"

Huge difference of opinion on this I'm afraid but Wayne clearly has a natural talent whereas Colleen has clung to his coat tail, I have no axe to grind with either of them but I do think their relationship is now done since his move to Washington and she's still in Cheshire.

Still, it's not about them it's about Vardy v Rooney.

Irvine

She is an absolute genius who we'd have all heard of had she not been Wayne Rooney Mrs. "

Lololololololol 'absolute genius' lololololol.

King's Crustacean

She is an absolute genius who we'd have all heard of had she not been Wayne Rooney Mrs.

Lololololololol 'absolute genius' lololololol. "

Why is that funny ?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Huge difference of opinion on this I'm afraid but Wayne clearly has a natural talent whereas Colleen has clung to his coat tail, I have no axe to grind with either of them but I do think their relationship is now done since his move to Washington and she's still in Cheshire.

Still, it's not about them it's about Vardy v Rooney."

Plenty of footballers have demonstrated that natural talent isn't enough to succeed and decent people supporting them is a necessity

Irvine

Lololololololol 'absolute genius' lololololol.

Why is that funny ?"

Colleen Rooney and 'absolute genius' in the same sentence is hilarious

"

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Why do you feel sorry for Rebecca Vardy?

Im not sure anybody her actions deserve sympathy?

London/ South East

"I was just wondering how it might have ended if they didn’t have millions to play with!

Probably outside the Spoon's at about 1am slapping and ripping clothing "

My thoughts exactly! …. And what a sight that would be……

King's Crustacean

Still, it's not about them it's about Vardy v Rooney."

You didn't think it wasn't about them when you posted earlier. In fact that was your entire point, to say something disparaging about Colleen Rooney.

Irvine

Can you honestly say hand on heart she would be with him if he was a labourer ????

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"

Yet another exame of why I you Granny.

Winston

King's Crustacean

"Can you honestly say hand on heart she would be with him if he was a labourer ????"

I can say hand on heart they got together when they had fuck all and any speculation after that amounts to fuck all

Irvine

"Can you honestly say hand on heart she would be with him if he was a labourer ????

I can say hand on heart they got together when they had fuck all and any speculation after that amounts to fuck all"

Mind your language on a public forum

King's Crustacean

"Can you honestly say hand on heart she would be with him if he was a labourer ????

I can say hand on heart they got together when they had fuck all and any speculation after that amounts to fuck all

Mind your language on a public forum "

Sorry! I meant they got married when they had fuck all and any moany men are mistaken when they make fucking shit up

Irvine

Sorry, I forgot that you cannot at any point criticise scousers, I apologise

King's Crustacean

"Sorry, I forgot that you cannot at any point criticise scousers, I apologise "

I'm a Brummy. That's your second assumption in one thread.

Irvine

"Sorry, I forgot that you cannot at any point criticise scousers, I apologise

I'm a Brummy. That's your second assumption in one thread. "

I have no idea where you're from, my scouser comment was not directed at you

King's Crustacean

"Sorry, I forgot that you cannot at any point criticise scousers, I apologise

I'm a Brummy. That's your second assumption in one thread.

I have no idea where you're from, my scouser comment was not directed at you "

Gasp! I assumed it was......

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

did fur fly?

King's Crustacean

Must be a better use for the millions this will have cost them.did fur fly?"

I heard, not read , cos I mean I just don't you know ..... that the rooney's were not in court for the verdict as they are in ....... uhmmmmm Washington I think.... or Barbados. not sure

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm guessing the Johnny/Amber brawl was more costly.

» Add a new message to this topic