FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flashing

Flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hil39 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dagenham

Hi, I was wondering what with all this hot weather, how many of you lovely ladies have been out flashing and possibly teasing in short skirts or light summer dresses and where do you like to do it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty gash on the net without seeing gashes on the street also looking at the news it could be dangerous getting people all revved up not everyone has self control

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Hi, I was wondering what with all this hot weather, how many of you lovely ladies have been out flashing and possibly teasing in short skirts or light summer dresses and where do you like to do it ?"

Hate to be a party pooper but hopefully no one’s been flashing anywhere. Sexual fantasies aside.

If it’s not cool (and it’s not) for a guy to run around releasing his pogo stick from a trench coat to any unsuspecting passerby he may fancy, then it’s not cool for chicks to be unloading their fun bags or flaps either.

"Hi, I was wondering what with all this hot weather, how many of you lovely ladies have been out flashing and possibly teasing in short skirts or light summer dresses and where do you like to do it ?

Hate to be a party pooper but hopefully no one’s been flashing anywhere. Sexual fantasies aside.

If it’s not cool (and it’s not) for a guy to run around releasing his pogo stick from a trench coat to any unsuspecting passerby he may fancy, then it’s not cool for chicks to be unloading their fun bags or flaps either. "

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Someone flashed me (and many other people too) their bra covered boobs at the Bullring in Birmingham last weekend. Nearly made me drop my starbucks how inconsiderate!

One or two fabbers seem to flash truckers when they drive in their convertible cars on the motorway which sounds delightfully distracting but dangerous

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Nope, funny how men flashing is totally wrong but female flashing is acceptable to some. Equality is equality

"Nope, funny how men flashing is totally wrong but female flashing is acceptable to some. Equality is equality "
equality is a myth

Hopefully they’ve been reported.

By *hil39 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dagenham

Not quite what I meant, I meant as in flashing thighs/knickers to guys that were admiring, however I see your point, I think I worded it incorrectly

"Not quite what I meant, I meant as in flashing thighs/knickers to guys that were admiring, however I see your point, I think I worded it incorrectly"
ah like going out with there dresses tucked in the knicker backs in that case seen it

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Not quite what I meant, I meant as in flashing thighs/knickers to guys that were admiring, however I see your point, I think I worded it incorrectly"

You just sound like a dirty old man tbh

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Not quite what I meant, I meant as in flashing thighs/knickers to guys that were admiring, however I see your point, I think I worded it incorrectly

You just sound like a dirty old man tbh"

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

How would they know the guy was admiring though?

» Add a new message to this topic