FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thoughts please

Thoughts please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do women feel when they are approached for a meet by a woman who has openly stated on her profile or elsewhere that she is done with men? Do you feel second best, being the alternative because she has been let down by her initial preference? Would you think she is truly bisexual, or would you assume she just wants you to do her with a strap on in the absence of a man?

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wouldn’t assume anything and ask him/her outright to see what interests we have in common to enjoy a meaningful experience together...!

if the chemistry is right then generally things have a way of working themselves out.

important to respect each others likes/dislikes (esp. boundaries), this can only be found out with good communication...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do women feel when they are approached for a meet by a woman who has openly stated on her profile or elsewhere that she is done with men? Do you feel second best, being the alternative because she has been let down by her initial preference? Would you think she is truly bisexual, or would you assume she just wants you to do her with a strap on in the absence of a man?

T"

I would do my usual - invite her to have a videocall social. And then I ask loads of questions to see if I think we are gonna enjoy playing together. I always have a videocall asap now... it saves spending ages chatting just to find out you arent a match or that theyre a timewaster.

Everyones journey is different... she might be Bicurious and only feel comfortable exploring if she has an excuse ("oh, Ive given up with men, I will just have to explore with women!"). Or she might think its a cute way to tell women she is interested in them.

I suspect that a woman who was straight straight wouldnt even consider playing with another woman.

But if it doesnt feel right, go with your gut!

Enjoy!

Fay x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want to add this isn't me asking on a personal level.

It's a statement I've observed a few times and wondered if anyone else had thought of it in the same way as I posted.

T

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Many bisexual women that I know begrudgingly accept their attraction to guys, this just seems to be an extension of that.

Attraction with bi folk is never either/or, it’s not that now they’re not wanting guys, they’re trying women. They were always attracted to them

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere else

If I was interested in her from the rest of her profile I would talk to her some more. And I’d video verify that she was really a woman before the talk went on too long.

» Add a new message to this topic