FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to find couples who do seperate room fun its a really hard game lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

When I was in a couple the joy was all piling together and seeing my partner giving someone the pleasure he gave me. If we weren't in the same room it wouldn't be any different to when we met people separately.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a lot of people prefer same room fun. I know when I would play as a couple I liked to watch as most of my excitement was from watching

Cali

We only do seperate room, when we are comfortable with the op, but enjoy watching eachother receiving pleasure

i'm not sure it is hard; i have been with several over years and its not been a problem ..but it is all about trusting the people involved

Its called having an affair!!!!

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We have talked about trying this at the start of a meet, say the first 20 - 30 mins to see how it goes, but never actually done it yet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We have talked about trying this at the start of a meet, say the first 20 - 30 mins to see how it goes, but never actually done it yet.

It certainly is a whole load of fun we do both but really enjoy seperate rooms

"

"Its called having an affair!!!!"

i hope you were joking there lol as its nothing like having an affair.

"Its called having an affair!!!!

i hope you were joking there lol as its nothing like having an affair."

no ,we are not!...for us(and not others) the whole piont of swingging is to enjoy watching our partners having fun with others!

i hope you were joking there lol as its nothing like having an affair."

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

i hope you were joking there lol as its nothing like having an affair.no ,we are not!...for us(and not others) the whole piont of swingging is to enjoy watching our partners having fun with others!"

I can understand the enjoying watching each other part as that's the main buzz for us.

But can't see how you can liken partners playing in seperate rooms as having an affair. When everyone knows and agrees to it...

[Removed by poster at 21/11/12 11:46:02]

"I think a lot of people prefer same room fun. I know when I would play as a couple I liked to watch as most of my excitement was from watching

Cali"

i hope you were joking there lol as its nothing like having an affair.no ,we are not!...for us(and not others) the whole piont of swingging is to enjoy watching our partners having fun with others!"

An affair is something carried out in secret with one half of the couple having no knowledge that it is happening.

If you truly believe your statement, then either you have insecurity issues or, more likely, you have never been the 'unaware one' in a couple where the other is having an affair.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

I have played in the past as part of a couple, and for us the turn on was being part of a 4sum or 3 sum, the sensations experienced when you have more than one person exciting you at the same time. We never ever event talked about seperate rooms as this was nothing different to what we could experience as a couple. I think its an individual decision, as different couples want different things, and as long as they state that from the start then nothing to worry about.

"Why is it so hard to find couples who do seperate room fun its a really hard game lol "
We do, but it started more out of a space issue at my place rather than something we specifically wanted to try. Now we thoroughly enjoy it. We start off in the same room, but very quickly one of us (usually Perky as she thinks she has some right to it!) drags the guy off to the bedroom and leaves me to it! Some people, eh?

However, there are different degrees of what people call 'separate room'. With us, the doors are open and the distance from the lounge to the bedroom is no more than about 15-20 feet so you can clearly hear what the other couple are up to and, should our safety word be necessary, it can clearly be heard.

There is a BIG difference between that and booking two rooms in a hotel: one on the 1st floor on one on the 3rd for example, and pairing off for a couple of hours, or all night. We would only do that with a couple we had previously played with and were totally comfortable with.

Having said all that, was interesting to have six of us on my bed a few weeks back so, each to their own...

Pork

" I think its an individual decision, as different couples want different things, and as long as they state that from the start then nothing to worry about. "
+1

still doesnt change the fact that seperate room swapping is nothing like having an affair so therefore it " is not called having an affair".

» Add a new message to this topic