FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veris…..

Veris…..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you make use of these?

Does what is written have a big impact?

Do you use it to be able to see who the person has met previously?

do you like to read them or just the fact the person is verified puts you at ease ?

Always curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just wanna see that the person is real and will turn up. Beyond that, I don’t need details, etc.

Some read like FuckAdvisor.

I pay no attention to them at all

Use to till I got stood up by people who have glowing vers

Ones from a guy who has over 300 who has vers from clubs and also very well know to host private parts for tv/ts

Once Got stood up by a couple who have close at least one ver from close to ever club in the uk

All those glowing vers and stuff didn’t stop them from standing me up

So why pay them any attention at all

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I prefer the ones that basically confirm the person turned up and was who they claimed to be. Any territory marking, descriptions of sex, reviews of skill or instructions to me on how to treat the person and I'm off. We do look at who they've met but it rarely has an impact on our decision to meet or not

I like to read the reviews of the person to help me get a picture if they were fun, nice, polite, not pushy, experienced, etc. I enjoy reading them.

"I just wanna see that the person is real and will turn up. Beyond that, I don’t need details, etc.

Some read like FuckAdvisor. "

Exactly this

Miss S x

I tend not to read them. I look to see if they're genuine, how many they've got, and who from. Again it's mainly to see if they're genuine. Don't need to know details. Can work out if we're compatible by chatting in meeting.

Same goes for pics with me. Will have a quick look, but generally only need to see a few to know if I want to fund out more about that person.

Lol.

"Treat her with respect she's a goodun and sucks like a Dyson..."

Well of course I will, but only this one and only because you said too hahaha.

I mean, you have a look to get an idea but it isn't the be all end all. Usually decisions are made to cut the cord much sooner, sometimes later

I pay attention to them…for example I’m not interested in guys with a tonne of meet veris in a short time span or those verified exclusively by BBWs.

Loads of veris put me off, especially if they are all one offs..

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

My verifications can be seen but not read, I see no real need to advertise what happens on meets

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Often enough.. some veris are not exactly the whole truth.. the wordings are from the person verifying you so it's from their perspective, and not your own.. and often enough.. some veris can be a bit misleading often enough

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I only read the veris of the people I would like to meet.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

They aren't going to say bad thing's, otherwise people wouldn't publish them, mostly bullshit I would have thought anyway. Just a tick would be enough why do they have to give details about the whole night. Treat them with respect or else ffs.

300+ veris then profile states, not looking to fuck my way through fab...

Good bad an the ugly, not always a good thing but needed on fab i guess

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I just use them as another filter to determine how consistent a profile is. The content often doesn't fit with the bio.

I don't decide to meet anyone based on their veries but I do decide not to meet someone based on who they have already met when I know there will always be associated drama.

"I pay no attention to them at all

Use to till I got stood up by people who have glowing vers

Ones from a guy who has over 300 who has vers from clubs and also very well know to host private parts for tv/ts

Once Got stood up by a couple who have close at least one ver from close to ever club in the uk

All those glowing vers and stuff didn’t stop them from standing me up

So why pay them any attention at all "

Sorry to hear

"I like to read the reviews of the person to help me get a picture if they were fun, nice, polite, not pushy, experienced, etc. I enjoy reading them."

Good to get a feel for them

"I just wanna see that the person is real and will turn up. Beyond that, I don’t need details, etc.

Some read like FuckAdvisor.

Exactly this

Miss S x"

Keep it simple

Loads of veris showing put me off. 4 max.

"Loads of veris showing put me off. 4 max. "
whes this max people keep talking about

"My verifications can be seen but not read, I see no real need to advertise what happens on meets "

I had this and then I was asked if they could read them …which I don’t mind showing at all…. But tend to not show them because I believe all meets vary so if you’re great for one person doesn’t mean you’ll match with another … let the meets talk for themselves

"300+ veris then profile states, not looking to fuck my way through fab...

"

There's 30,000+ on Fab most days so they haven't met many.

"I only read the veris of the people I would like to meet."

Seems fair…. Paint a bigger picture for interest already there

"They aren't going to say bad thing's, otherwise people wouldn't publish them, mostly bullshit I would have thought anyway. Just a tick would be enough why do they have to give details about the whole night. Treat them with respect or else ffs."

Haha seems fair ….

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

"

I’ve got loads of veris, not 300, but the majority of mine are from socials and read like socials….if someone wants to judge me and assume I’ve slept with them all then that’s on them I guess! I have had guys slut shame me for it but it just shows they didn’t glance at them hehe

I like reading fun veris, don’t need the sex details and don’t like giving veris describing sex stuff too much but fun ones that show personality are fun to me

"Loads of veris showing put me off. 4 max. "

4 with the same name? In one room at the same time? Was the meet request ‘for max only’ ?

By *orny DeucesCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

300+ verifications could be from a site organised social/club event and the person(s) in question was able to chat to many or even hosted the event.

Could be they are very active on the webcams and put on a decent show.

Not every verification is a verification that sexual activity happened.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I love collecting them and reading others verris x

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I don't really care about number of veris even if they are sexual meets. It's what the site is designed for, really.

I hope no one is put off by the number of mine as they are mostly social meets

I’ve got loads of veris, not 300, but the majority of mine are from socials and read like socials….if someone wants to judge me and assume I’ve slept with them all then that’s on them I guess! I have had guys slut shame me for it but it just shows they didn’t glance at them hehe

I like reading fun veris, don’t need the sex details and don’t like giving veris describing sex stuff too much but fun ones that show personality are fun to me "

That’s where reading them comes in handy rather than just seeing the number

They used to matter to me but it quickly starts to feel like your professor slughorn collecting people

And i ont read em anymore either i dont care about other peoples opinions of someone i care about my opinion of them and there opinion of me and they can tell me that easy enough

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Can give you some ideas what to expect if anything it's just one person's experience or many more

"Loads of veris showing put me off. 4 max.

4 with the same name? In one room at the same time? Was the meet request ‘for max only’ ? "

4 of any kind.

whes this max people keep talking about "

Hart to Hart

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

They can be useful. If I'm looking through someone's veris and all of them are from BMFC events I would probably not fit their preferences so wouldn't initiate contact. If they state they are after 1-1 and all their veris are from gang bangs I would be cautious. Also I'm aware that fab can be a little in-cestuous at times, which doesn't work for everyone. They can also be used alongside their messages, forum posts and profile to build a fuller picture when deciding if I want to meet someone.

4 with the same name? In one room at the same time? Was the meet request ‘for max only’ ?

4 of any kind. "

Like Noah…but double ?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I follow the veri trail. I never read what had been said as let's be honest, no-one is going to show a shit verification. I do use them to know who to avoid as they have met certain people...been dragged into drama is not fun x

By *urnedoutniceagainMan  over a year ago

louth

It’s a bit of a minefield where verifications are concerned. As has previously been memtioned no one will display a bad one and too many are off putting for me. I don’t ask for them and don’t show them ( I have been on and off here over the years) I find you can tell a lot about a person who is happy to chat before meeting.

ashford

I almost want a bad verri just so I can display it now! As I would display all verris let people make their own minds up of me x

"I almost want a bad verri just so I can display it now! As I would display all verris let people make their own minds up of me x"

Like this

It just proves they are a real human. We all have different experiences with people so the content of veris are irrelevant.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

In the beginning I'd display my veris as they gave a very accurate account of what I was like in person and what the experience of meeting me was like.

I naively assumed that in the swinging world jealousy and the green eye were not present to the extent they truly are.

It quickly became more problematic than advantageous to post any veri that wasn't purely social. And even this, after a time proved troublesome.

I proceeded to stop posting any veris publicly and politely requested verified people from displaying my veri as well. This massively improved the experience overall.

I still enjoy veris, especially the really good ones, as they serve as a pleasant trip down memory lane

"It just proves they are a real human. We all have different experiences with people so the content of veris are irrelevant. "

Totally agree

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Mine are absolutely shocking

Dirty veris with foul descriptive language that sound like a readers wives extract are always entertaining

So basically we’re saying keep them clean and also people need to be brave and display the shit ones too

Proves they are real, a recent one on a couples profile hopefully proves they are still a couple. Past that, I don't pay any attention to them. Someone else's experience won't shape my opinion of someone. People can be well verified and still be an arsehole.

Pxx

ashford

"So basically we’re saying keep them clean and also people need to be brave and display the shit ones too "

Someone volunteer to come in cam room with me and leave a shit one I will display it? X

"How do you make use of these? - One of the biggest deciding factors to meeting someone for myself.

Does what is written have a big impact? - Not really

Do you use it to be able to see who the person has met previously? - Yes I do

Do you like to read them or just the fact the person is verified puts you at ease ? - I like to read them and know the person I’m wanting to meet has met someone they’ve at least turned up to meet someone else puts me a little more at ease.

Always curious "

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"How do you make use of these? - One of the biggest deciding factors to meeting someone for myself.

Do you like to read them or just the fact the person is verified puts you at ease ? - I like to read them and know the person I’m wanting to meet has met someone they’ve at least turned up to meet someone else puts me a little more at ease.

Always curious "

I check out yours, and then anyone you have seen I know not to bother chasing as thats like asking someone to down grade from a ferrari to a bin

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I don't tend to read verifications at all as when i meet defenitly the meeting will not be based or inspired by the verifications they state. To me important is the profile and the conversation, mostly how it starts

Always curious

I check out yours, and then anyone you have seen I know not to bother chasing as thats like asking someone to down grade from a ferrari to a bin "

Aww

Always curious

I check out yours, and then anyone you have seen I know not to bother chasing as thats like asking someone to down grade from a ferrari to a bin "

Oh god don’t be crazy don’t say that

I personally don’t like lots and lots of verifications on a profile, I think too many can look tacky. Each to their own. (Just my opinion)

Less is more. I think even socially you only need a handful to show you are genuine. I can’t imagine someone wanting to read hundreds...

With my own account I have chosen not to post everything I am up to on my page for everyone to see! There are people on my friend’s list (and not) that don’t need to know everything I’m up to and who with!!!

The amount of people I meet up with or fuck during my time on FAB is personal to me and won’t ever verify everything on display.

I have had two long term FWB on here, both lasting one year. One was very regular and one more occasional. One was informed of the other FWB and the other wasn’t informed I had another FWB.

Another more recent and social meet I decided to inform the one FWB about that particular one but it proved I shouldn’t have because it ended in a row and us ending things together which made my decision for keeping the other FWB quiet from

them a very wise decision after all.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I love reading veris cos im nosy.

Gives me a glimpse into their lives and If someone doesn't like how many I have (im not bothered by how many they have) then it's a good filter for me

Oh and I only show social ones, don't want everyone to know who I am fucking

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We like to read them

I only show two veris, one social and one meet. I don’t have endless ones but enough that some guys take offence. Some are socials but that doesn’t matter.

I like mine to be tasteful, just confirm I’m genuine and fun to be with. I cringe at the ones who go in to fuck advisor details

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I always read them to make sure that don’t pass this one by and treat them with respect…

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

They are one of a number of tools provided, that allow folks make (hopefully) informed decisions about who they want to meet, or avoid. Like any tool/ system, they can be gamed somewhat.

Unsurprisingly, everyone will have different thoughts on the usefulness of verifications, all of which are valid. And those will further vary based on the demographic you fall into, and what you are trying to attract.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Verifications work for us, show if they are willing to meet more than once, which is a good sign.

Often it’s more about what they don’t say more than what they do.

But it’s difficult to request what people write about you…. If they want to write the details then do you say no?

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"But it’s difficult to request what people write about you…. If they want to write the details then do you say no? "

Give broad strokes beforehand on how detailed the veri should be. If they go overboard, just don’t display the verification, seeing as that is an option.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

The only time i'll check veris is when a sexy lady is interested in me as she must be a fake scam or blind as a bat

"Can give you some ideas what to expect if anything it's just one person's experience or many more "
i agree and people arent timewasters i dont want to read what they have done etc at the end of the day we all know what we like

» Add a new message to this topic