FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Tom was in a pharmacy queue today and it was long and not moving very quickly.. three people in front had strops for various reasons but mainly for long waits and poor service.. Tom stayed calm and when it was his turn he saw a NHS poster saying zero tolerance to abuse.. similar poster in his surgery and on lots of telephone answering machines before he can speak to a person..

What's going on here guys ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

People are cunts and abuse staff for doing their jobs. Staff won't accept it any more.

The end

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"People are cunts and abuse staff for doing their jobs. Staff won't accept it any more.

The end "

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Tom's piles playing him up again.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Tom's piles playing him up again. "

*Snort* that's my tea on my lap

Its all over the news

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

Shark Attack

East London

I have to admit to getting a bit peeved while in Boots waiting for someone to come over from the pharmacy to the over the counter medication till.

A queue was forming and the 4/5 people in the pharmacy were ignoring us.

Someone queuing at the pharmacy to pay for something was sent over to our till to pay.

As the person at the front of the queue I felt it was my responsibility to politely ask if someone could serve us, before all hell broke loose.

East London

"Tom's piles playing him up again.

Shark Attack"

He knew not to go swimming off Southend Pier.

East London

*Snort* that's my tea on my lap "

Sorry

what i hate is if am at the bus stop waiting to go home and the bus i want is running late,then another bus comes that i do not want.if my bus comes when the bus i dont want is still there,then it stops behind.lets people off and them peopld at the back of the que get on first.that does my head in and i say something if am at the front with others but we then get on last and meaby wont get a seat.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

What's the best way to complain about poor service nowadays? Or is any complaint, especially if it's not resolved considered staff abuse?

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

"Tom was in a pharmacy queue today and it was long and not moving very quickly.. three people in front had strops for various reasons but mainly for long waits and poor service.. Tom stayed calm and when it was his turn he saw a NHS poster saying zero tolerance to abuse.. similar poster in his surgery and on lots of telephone answering machines before he can speak to a person..

What's going on here guys ?"

Ridiculous really they’re making more of an issue of it than there is

All people who have public facing roles have issues with people occasionally, e.g. bar staff, call centres etc

I had an issue when I rang a GP about my child and the receptionist behaved like a right twat until I reminded her that the recording worked both ways and she should giver herself a reality check - swift change attitude and immediate apology followed as she clearly didn’t want to be reported - the recording would have showed what a right twat she had been for no reason whatsoever

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

People think its acceptable to scream at you, threaten you, insult you and even throw things at you if they don't get what they want or things don't run completely smoothly, often for reasons completely beyond our control. Sometimes people even get physical with you. I'm glad to be working in a hospital again with security staff you can bleep rather than an outside clinic where we just had to call the police.

Who's volunteering to do the Anusol?

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Who's volunteering to do the Anusol? "

If the prize is to put Anusol on Tom's backside then I hope Sharpey wins the raffle ..

Dickheads abuse NHS staff for doing their jobs. It’s been going on for years and they’re not putting up with it anymore.

I will never agree with abusing anyone just doing their job but the receptionist at my doctors wakes up every morning and chooses violence.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"

Principally you're talking about yourself in the third person.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Tom was in a pharmacy queue today and it was long and not moving very quickly.. three people in front had strops for various reasons but mainly for long waits and poor service.. Tom stayed calm and when it was his turn he saw a NHS poster saying zero tolerance to abuse.. similar poster in his surgery and on lots of telephone answering machines before he can speak to a person..

I have a friend who’s a prescribing mental health nurse and he totally disagrees with the zero tolerance principle, says it’s not realistic , NHS are no different to other services providers , they have to deal with people of all types and they get paid to do it. Send them on some tolerance training or get better staff

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Its all over the news"

Surely you mean it's all or the queues?

What's going on here guys ?

I have a friend who’s a prescribing mental health nurse and he totally disagrees with the zero tolerance principle, says it’s not realistic , NHS are no different to other services providers , they have to deal with people of all types and they get paid to do it. Send them on some tolerance training or get better staff "

I disagree we absolutely do not get paid to deal with it. Mental health is a sensitive area so I understand frustration, people venting at me and generally being upset. But I will not continue with any conversation if they start to become aggressive or abusive, no exceptions.

» Add a new message to this topic