FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sensual or hard-core fucking

Sensual or hard-core fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mind Candy OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

What do you ladies prefer?

Soft slow sensual sex, warm oil massages, lots of teasing.

Or thrown down and fucked hard until you can't take anymore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Greedy... Bot

Depends on my mood.

Miss S x

*both

Cheshire

Good answer.

But if you could choose only one, what would it be?

Why either or?

Both work, so do both.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Fucked hard.

"Good answer.

But if you could choose only one, what would it be? "

Ah, if you had a gun to my head and I HAD to choose... Its a hard one but I suppose... sensual with massages, teasing etc.

Miss S x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Warm oil.

Hmmm

What oil do you use for a warm oil massage? Asking for a friend.

Anyway; it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want the slower, more sensual where it's hand holding, intense eye contact and almost achingly slow. Intense. Overwhelming. The type of sex where I grip their hands that bit tighter as I feel them slowly penetrate me, each stroke deliberate and perfectly time with their hungry kisses until I can't tell where I end and they begin.

Other times I want to be fucked like they can't get enough of me. Primal. Raw. Hands firmly grasping my arse or around my neck, getting lost in a crescendo of fucking and those little bites and spanks that make me forget who I am and all I can think is how I don't want it to end.

I really need sex. Sorry about my posts for the next couple of days.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My default is slow and sensual as that is a core part of tantra

I like both please.

From the same man, who knows just what I need, when I need it

"Warm oil.

Hmmm

Anyway; it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want the slower, more sensual where it's hand holding, intense eye contact and almost achingly slow. Intense. Overwhelming. The type of sex where I grip their hands that bit tighter as I feel them slowly penetrate me, each stroke deliberate and perfectly time with their hungry kisses until I can't tell where I end and they begin.

Other times I want to be fucked like they can't get enough of me. Primal. Raw. Hands firmly grasping my arse or around my neck, getting lost in a crescendo of fucking and those little bites and spanks that make me forget who I am and all I can think is how I don't want it to end.

I really need sex. Sorry about my posts for the next couple of days. "

Sounds perfect..

"Warm oil.

Hmmm

I really need sex. Sorry about my posts for the next couple of days. "

Been seeing your replies and threads and thought you did

Miss S x

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I like to play chess with them

bit of both but it depends on mood and setting

Cheshire

"Good answer.

Ah, if you had a gun to my head and I HAD to choose... Its a hard one but I suppose... sensual with massages, teasing etc.

Miss S x"

Thank you Miss S,

I adore both and most of the ladies I meet want to be strapped down and absolutely destroyed. But lately I have had a craving to get my massage bench and oils out instead of my BDSM bench.

X

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Both but I’m needing hard core fucking more of late

"I really need sex. Sorry about my posts for the next couple of days.

Miss S x"

Can't even hide it slightly! I feel sorry for the next man who has to put up with this.

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

Hard x

A mixture of both.....as long as I've had my pain killers

By *ymbunnyfitCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Depends on mood and situation love both xx

Cheshire

"Warm oil.

Hmmm

I really need sex. Sorry about my posts for the next couple of days.

Sounds perfect.."

I used to blend my own oils using cold press organig sesame as a base oil, with other essential oils blended.

But I have just got some wonder oil from Holland and Barrett which is actually really nice.

Cheshire

"Both but I’m needing hard core fucking more of late "

We all need a good hard fucking now and again!

Miss S x

Can't even hide it slightly! I feel sorry for the next man who has to put up with this. "

Well your in the right place not to have to hide it I guess

I'm guessing he'll be destroyed, doubt many would complain mind

Miss S x

Both!

Alternate between them.

Cheshire

"I like both please.

From the same man, who knows just what I need, when I need it "

This is quite the guy you have! Lucky lady. But you deserve to be spoilt I guess

"Good answer.

Miss S x

Thank you Miss S,

I adore both and most of the ladies I meet want to be strapped down and absolutely destroyed. But lately I have had a craving to get my massage bench and oils out instead of my BDSM bench.

X"

See I did say if you had a gun to my head , ultimately I do not want to choose as I love both haha

Miss S x

Cheshire

Miss S x

Can't even hide it slightly! I feel sorry for the next man who has to put up with this. "

He is going to be a lucky guy, can I put my name in the hat please?

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 20:54:31]

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I like a mix of both - laid out on my stomach with him massaging me, the warmth of the oil and the feeling of his hands tracing my body, slow, long strokes to deeper more intense ones, when his hands travel up the inner thighs not quite to the sweet spot but you get that shiver of anticipation down your spine.

Flipped around to have a blindfold slipped over your eyes and your wrists gently but with intent placed into restraints, his mouth traces slow, tender kisses from your mouth, to your nipples, ribs and onwards until his warm breath sends a shock wave to your clit, he travels further south and straps your ankles in.

Sliding the weight of his body on top of you he removes the blindfold and slips inside… barely moving you revel in the feeling of fullness as he begins to thrust and grind, your hips buck of the bed, pulling at the restraints in an eagerness to get closer, as he finally uncuffs you and your clawing at his back, legs wrapped around him…full animalistic mode kicks in! Climbing on top, he gives a firm spank at your ass, his hands move to grip your neck and your going for it until you are a writhing, sweating, breathless mess!

Bliss xx

Cheshire

"Good answer.

Miss S x

Thank you Miss S,

X

See I did say if you had a gun to my head , ultimately I do not want to choose as I love both haha

Miss S x"

Haha just realised this is a stupid thread.

We can all have both so why limit it to just one??

From now on its going to be both from me with.

Massage table set up in the living room BDSM table set up in the bedroom.

Miss S x

Can't even hide it slightly! I feel sorry for the next man who has to put up with this.

Well your in the right place not to have to hide it I guess

I'm guessing he'll be destroyed, doubt many would complain mind

Miss S x"

I have every confidence that he won't be complaining in the slightest.

And awww, thank you! I'll try and rein it in for the next couple of days before I fap all over the forums though.

"I like a mix of both - laid out on my stomach with him massaging me, the warmth of the oil and the feeling of his hands tracing my body, slow, long strokes to deeper more intense ones, when his hands travel up the inner thighs not quite to the sweet spot but you get that shiver of anticipation down your spine.

Flipped around to have a blindfold slipped over your eyes and your wrists gently but with intent placed into restraints, his mouth traces slow, tender kisses from your mouth, to your nipples, ribs and onwards until his warm breath sends a shock wave to your clit, he travels further south and straps your ankles in.

Sliding the weight of his body on top of you he removes the blindfold and slips inside… barely moving you revel in the feeling of fullness as he begins to thrust and grind, your hips buck of the bed, pulling at the restraints in an eagerness to get closer, as he finally uncuffs you and your clawing at his back, legs wrapped around him…full animalistic mode kicks in! Climbing on top, he gives a firm spank at your ass, his hands move to grip your neck and your going for it until you are a writhing, sweating, breathless mess!

Bliss xx"

That

Cheshire

"I like a mix of both - laid out on my stomach with him massaging me, the warmth of the oil and the feeling of his hands tracing my body, slow, long strokes to deeper more intense ones, when his hands travel up the inner thighs not quite to the sweet spot but you get that shiver of anticipation down your spine.

Bliss xx"

I think you have just written the script for my next meet.

That sounds like and incredibly delicious evening. X

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Its really not Mills and Boon. Whatever feels right in the heat of the moment

By *ee f 1233Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Hard 100% can't beat it

No oily massage