FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Taking pictures in a club…

Taking pictures in a club…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know phones aren’t allowed in clubs but I’ve seen so many picture on profiles that are clearly inside clubs.

Are you allowed to take pictures in the private rooms if everyone in there agrees?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I know phones aren’t allowed in clubs but I’ve seen so many picture on profiles that are clearly inside clubs.

Are you allowed to take pictures in the private rooms if everyone in there agrees?"

What the clubs don’t know wont hurt them?!?

"I know phones aren’t allowed in clubs but I’ve seen so many picture on profiles that are clearly inside clubs.

Are you allowed to take pictures in the private rooms if everyone in there agrees?

What the clubs don’t know wont hurt them?!?"

That’s what I thought but surely having the pics on your profile and then adding yourself to guest lists might be a bit of a giveaway.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

There can be a whole host of reasons. Sometimes clubs do private hires, sometimes it's a private party and the rules set by the organisers may be different to the clubs own events, sometimes they may have special permission in a private space with the consent of everyone involved as you say, some clubs even run specific events for photography or content creation.

"There can be a whole host of reasons. Sometimes clubs do private hires, sometimes it's a private party and the rules set by the organisers may be different to the clubs own events, sometimes they may have special permission in a private space with the consent of everyone involved as you say, some clubs even run specific events for photography or content creation. "

I’ll have to keep an eye out for these events at the clubs we visit.

There’s been a few times where we could have had brilliant pictures but wouldn’t want to run the risk of being banned from our favourite clubs.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"There can be a whole host of reasons. Sometimes clubs do private hires, sometimes it's a private party and the rules set by the organisers may be different to the clubs own events, sometimes they may have special permission in a private space with the consent of everyone involved as you say, some clubs even run specific events for photography or content creation. "

I didn't know some run photography events

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Common sense applies really. I think most people just sneak a camera in if everyone in the room is consenting. I don't think many clubs would have a problem if due care is taken and all consent agreed. I think some may say ask the club, which is a reasonable thing to say. But by seeking permission you may back the club staff into a position where they must stick to club rules strictly, if that makes sense. If you are discreet on only taking pictures in the confines of a private room best not to say anything (no body knows and your not hurting anyone). However if you intend to take pictures in public areas then you really must seek the clubs permission and expect to be told no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure if the same for swing but I know at some kink the events have on site photographers

Liverpool

"There can be a whole host of reasons. Sometimes clubs do private hires, sometimes it's a private party and the rules set by the organisers may be different to the clubs own events, sometimes they may have special permission in a private space with the consent of everyone involved as you say, some clubs even run specific events for photography or content creation.

I didn't know some run photography events"

Townhouse has Focus which is the photography event and and Fierce which is the content creation event

"Common sense applies really. I think most people just sneak a camera in if everyone in the room is consenting. I don't think many clubs would have a problem if due care is taken and all consent agreed. I think some may say ask the club, which is a reasonable thing to say. But by seeking permission you may back the club staff into a position where they must stick to club rules strictly, if that makes sense. If you are discreet on only taking pictures in the confines of a private room best not to say anything (no body knows and your not hurting anyone). However if you intend to take pictures in public areas then you really must seek the clubs permission and expect to be told no."

We wouldn’t dream of taking pics in the public areas. We value discretion far too much.

I think we’ll just keep an eye out for any photography events rather than run the risk of upsetting anyone.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"There can be a whole host of reasons. Sometimes clubs do private hires, sometimes it's a private party and the rules set by the organisers may be different to the clubs own events, sometimes they may have special permission in a private space with the consent of everyone involved as you say, some clubs even run specific events for photography or content creation.

Townhouse has Focus which is the photography event and and Fierce which is the content creation event "

Probably none near me do it but I'll have to have a look

Townhouse has Focus which is the photography event and and Fierce which is the content creation event "

I’ll keep an eye out for them. Townhouse isn’t any further than the other clubs we go to so it shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks

Liverpool

Townhouse has Focus which is the photography event and and Fierce which is the content creation event

I’ll keep an eye out for them. Townhouse isn’t any further than the other clubs we go to so it shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks "

No problem at all

Liverpool

I’ll keep an eye out for them. Townhouse isn’t any further than the other clubs we go to so it shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks

No problem at all "

Oh and they have a calendar of events on their website.

No problem at all

Oh and they have a calendar of events on their website. "

I’ll have a look. Thanks

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Not sure if the same for swing but I know at some kink the events have on site photographers "

Yes some down here do too, never seen it at a swinging event though

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Common sense applies really. I think most people just sneak a camera in if everyone in the room is consenting. I don't think many clubs would have a problem if due care is taken and all consent agreed. I think some may say ask the club, which is a reasonable thing to say. But by seeking permission you may back the club staff into a position where they must stick to club rules strictly, if that makes sense. If you are discreet on only taking pictures in the confines of a private room best not to say anything (no body knows and your not hurting anyone). However if you intend to take pictures in public areas then you really must seek the clubs permission and expect to be told no."

I'd agree with this, I've seen whst happens with a phone in a public area and people react negatively. And if someone took a picture that caught me in the background at a club I'd lose my shit because its a huge invasion of privacy.

Some clubs gave a no phones policy and won't allow them on the premises, I guess they'd react very differently to pictures being taken discretely in a private room to a club with a no photos sign in public rooms.

Common sense is key. As is respect for the club you are in and the other attendees

» Add a new message to this topic