FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Man takes legal action after ham sandwich left him constantly farting....

Man takes legal action after ham sandwich left him constantly farting....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

A man claims that a ham sandwich has left him farting for the past five years

Tyrone Prades purchased the snack in 2017 during a visit to the Birmingham Christmas market with his family but claims that he was left feeling violently ill within hours of eating it.

His lawyers told the High Court that he suffered from stomach cramps, fever and diarrhoea and that he was bedridden for weeks with salmonella.

The lawyers added that Prades has had regular and uncontrollable flatulence ever since, which embarrasses him in public and keeps him awake at night.

Lawyer Robert Parkin added that Prades' stomach continues to make awkward rumbling sounds even though the illness has subsided.

He said: "The claimant continues to suffer from excessive flatulence, which caused him a great deal of embarrassment.

"The symptoms are, primarily, fatigue and altered bowel function associated with 'churning' within his abdomen and flatulence.

"The claimant's stomach continues to make frequent churning noises to the extent his sleep can become disrupted.

"The extent of the symptoms has been life-changing."

I shouldn't have but I had to giggle....thou it is not really funny for the gentleman in question

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bet they keep the windows open when they hear this case

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

This seems like an incredibly difficult case to prove.

Sounds like IBS which can start at any time in life.

Difficult to prove the sandwich in question was the cause of it I'd imagine.

Wonder if his doctor has tried any treatment to alleviate his symptoms or if he's tried eliminating food groups.

"Wonder if his doctor has tried any treatment to alleviate his symptoms or if he's tried eliminating food groups. "

By the sounds of things he's constantly eliminating food groups.

"Wonder if his doctor has tried any treatment to alleviate his symptoms or if he's tried eliminating food groups.

By the sounds of things he's constantly eliminating food groups."

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I had a sandwich made up in a corner shop back in the 90s. I ended up with campalybacter . The years of IBS that followed really were a huge inconvenience that nothing can compensate for. Nearly shitting your pants sat hemmed in a theatre really is hell indeed as is a trail of wind following when you’re on the pull..

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Good luck to his legal team, it’s a very

Ham-bitious case to take on

» Add a new message to this topic