FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Innocent x

Innocent x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

ashford

So my dad's old naturist club that he owened has come up for sale locally! Very dilapidated and not run as a sun club anymore! Back in the day they were totally innocent places as far as i know growing up as a naturist! (Although there were undesirables these places) but people think they are dens of iniquity! Maybe they are these days? But can honestly say I'm sure there was nothing going on other than swimming tennis etc., unless I missed something?? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"So my dad's old naturist club that he owened has come up for sale locally! Very dilapidated and not run as a sun club anymore! Back in the day they were totally innocent places as far as i know growing up as a naturist! (Although there were undesirables these places) but people think they are dens of iniquity! Maybe they are these days? But can honestly say I'm sure there was nothing going on other than swimming tennis etc., unless I missed something?? X"

Well in previous posts about naturism you said that yourself & sisters were scarred for life by growing up as naturists?

ashford

"So my dad's old naturist club that he owened has come up for sale locally! Very dilapidated and not run as a sun club anymore! Back in the day they were totally innocent places as far as i know growing up as a naturist! (Although there were undesirables these places) but people think they are dens of iniquity! Maybe they are these days? But can honestly say I'm sure there was nothing going on other than swimming tennis etc., unless I missed something?? X

Well in previous posts about naturism you said that yourself & sisters were scarred for life by growing up as naturists?"

Yes we were and my brothers because as I said in this post undesirables get in these places! I'm talking on the whole without them they were innocent places for families not that I would take any child there ever! X

walsall

"So my dad's old naturist club that he owened has come up for sale locally! Very dilapidated and not run as a sun club anymore! Back in the day they were totally innocent places as far as i know growing up as a naturist! (Although there were undesirables these places) but people think they are dens of iniquity! Maybe they are these days? But can honestly say I'm sure there was nothing going on other than swimming tennis etc., unless I missed something?? X

Well in previous posts about naturism you said that yourself & sisters were scarred for life by growing up as naturists?

Yes we were and my brothers because as I said in this post undesirables get in these places! I'm talking on the whole without them they were innocent places for families not that I would take any child there ever! X"

Infiltrated by wrong uns. A bit like that nudist beach France?

ashford

Yes we were and my brothers because as I said in this post undesirables get in these places! I'm talking on the whole without them they were innocent places for families not that I would take any child there ever! X

Infiltrated by wrong uns. A bit like that nudist beach France?"

Sandwich bay was same and Fairlight x

walsall

Sandwich bay was same and Fairlight x"

Never had a problem on studland or morfa dyfryn. But we stay out of the dunes and keep on the main beach. Heard different tales from in the dunes mind you. But then again lots of couples who use the dunes don’t mind playing and that attracts the voyeurs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Infiltrated by wrong uns. A bit like that nudist beach France?"

Reminds us of 'The Meerkats' at Maspalomas...

By *ourneforfunMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes studland has some unwritten etiquette.

Beach for naturists, dunes for swingers/doggers.

Unfortuanately not everyone knows this, and some naive peope get a shock in the dunes

ashford

Sandwich bay was same and Fairlight x

Never had a problem on studland or morfa dyfryn. But we stay out of the dunes and keep on the main beach. Heard different tales from in the dunes mind you. But then again lots of couples who use the dunes don’t mind playing and that attracts the voyeurs. "

The grown ups didn't know they were there watching and touching themselves we never told x

» Add a new message to this topic