at frist throught your talking bull after while I knew he was

Told him didnt think site was right for him

HAs he was scared just meeting me for a social

now would you have told him the same as I did

Now we dint play but there you go

I open this see what have to say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's my first time posting on this thread.

My virginity has grown back since I joined Fab.

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

"My virginity has grown back since I joined Fab. "

I fear cobwebs may appear in the wrong places if I go too long between meets

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Wait wait… Huh?

By *amzessMan  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't have met him in the first place tbh

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Could’ve at least given the guy a cheeky nosh

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

You probably won't believe this but I lost my virginity ages ago but I've just miraculously found it again.

Sounds like a film title.

I know not all veris are from sex but you’ve got to admire the balls on him to meet someone as well verified as you in an attempt to lose his V.

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Yeah like all those young men claiming 'virgin bottom' yet listing 43 verifications.

Men will say anything if they think it will get them sex.

Never cum from a bj. Loves older women. Still a virgin.

If he doesn't shag like Will from the Inbetweeners, he's not a virgin.

"If he doesn't shag like Will from the Inbetweeners, he's not a virgin."

I’m not a virgin and I still shag like that.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I get more sex from tinder lol

"My virginity has grown back since I joined Fab.

I get more sex from tinder lol"

I find more sex in my dreams.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Just so I'm clear. Which point are we mocking most?

The fact the man was still a virgin at 50 or the fact he was on here hoping to change that?

Either way I'm sure he feels so much better now after this thread.

"Just so I'm clear. Which point are we mocking most?

The fact the man was still a virgin at 50 or the fact he was on here hoping to change that?

Either way I'm sure he feels so much better now after this thread. "

Where was the mocking?

Belfast

Where was the mocking? "

The very existence of the thread. Why the need to announce that they met someone who is still a virgin aged 50?

It's not a thread to offer helpful advice to the man being spoken about.

Where was the mocking?

The very existence of the thread. Why the need to announce that they met someone who is still a virgin aged 50?

It's not a thread to offer helpful advice to the man being spoken about. "

She told him this site probably wasn’t for him and asked if others felt the same. She didn’t name him so I don’t see the problem.

I dont do virgins im like jose mourinho i can only work with world class tallent

Where was the mocking?

She told him this site probably wasn’t for him and asked if others felt the same. She didn’t name him so I don’t see the problem."

If he reads this. He knows it’s about him. Would you not think that?

"I dont do virgins im like jose mourinho i can only work with world class tallent "

Imagine if we all thought that way….. poor virgins would never get out of the blocks

Where was the mocking?

She told him this site probably wasn’t for him and asked if others felt the same. She didn’t name him so I don’t see the problem.

If he reads this. He knows it’s about him. Would you not think that? "

He will but everything she’s said (if taken at face value) is fact. She hasn’t mocked and that was my point.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Where was the mocking?

She told him this site probably wasn’t for him and asked if others felt the same. She didn’t name him so I don’t see the problem."

She met him "today".. So that'll probably be the last veri. Either way, perhaps on reflection not a nice thread.

"I dont do virgins im like jose mourinho i can only work with world class tallent

Imagine if we all thought that way….. poor virgins would never get out of the blocks "

Belfast

Where was the mocking?

That's an easy cop out. I wonder if everyone was to post a thread about the inadequacy of their most recent meet and ask for opinions would that be acceptable?

Imagine the furore if the op were male and said you'll never believe this but I met a woman yesterday who's never had sex. Why is she on this site?

I think the OP was opening up a discussion on virgins on here. As most threads it goes off track with a little light humour that's all, let's not get it twisted now.

Where was the mocking?

That's an easy cop out. I wonder if everyone was to post a thread about the inadequacy of their most recent meet and ask for opinions would that be acceptable?

Imagine the furore if the op were male and said you'll never believe this but I met a woman yesterday who's never had sex. Why is she on this site? "

You regularly post about knocking women back for numerous reasons. How do you think they feel being mocked?

"I dont do virgins im like jose mourinho i can only work with world class tallent

Imagine if we all thought that way….. poor virgins would never get out of the blocks "

You might laugh… but I was a virgin a couple of times. Thank goodness women took pity on me.

Belfast

Where was the mocking?

Imagine the furore if the op were male and said you'll never believe this but I met a woman yesterday who's never had sex. Why is she on this site?

You regularly post about knocking women back for numerous reasons. How do you think they feel being mocked?"

You've never seen me post about knocking women back. That's not in my nature. What I post about is balance and the lack of in here.

Imagine you were a virgin or suffered from PE and someone you just met today started a thread in a public forum about a private discussion you both had.

It doesn't matter if no-one in the forums knows who they are talking about but you have shared a secret with someone and they have abused that trust.

I've no problem with light hearted humour but not when it's initiated by something that is very personal and intimate to the person being discussed.

The op did not just say she met a virgin and advised him this site may not be for him.

She said she thought he was talking bull before realising he was serious so why take it any further than that?

"I dont do virgins im like jose mourinho i can only work with world class tallent "

ah that's me out so

Either way I'm sure he feels so much better now after this thread. "

Exactly! No need to mock the poor guy, he’s probably nervous enough as it is!

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't meet any of the guys who message saying they are virgins.

Some of them will be lying so I don't want to meet them.

For the ones that are, I agree that this isn't the best place for people looking for that.

ah that's me out so"

thats down to the scouting department

Where was the mocking?

You regularly post about knocking women back for numerous reasons. How do you think they feel being mocked?

You've never seen me post about knocking women back. That's not in my nature. What I post about is balance and the lack of in here.

Imagine you were a virgin or suffered from PE and someone you just met today started a thread in a public forum about a private discussion you both had.

It doesn't matter if no-one in the forums knows who they are talking about but you have shared a secret with someone and they have abused that trust.

I've no problem with light hearted humour but not when it's initiated by something that is very personal and intimate to the person being discussed.

The op did not just say she met a virgin and advised him this site may not be for him.

She said she thought he was talking bull before realising he was serious so why take it any further than that? "

You regularly post about the imbalance but go ahead and give specific reasons you’ve said no. This could narrow it down and the person could see it. I struggle to see the difference.

I’m not saying the thread isn’t in bad taste it just isn’t mocking.

Belfast

Where was the mocking?

She said she thought he was talking bull before realising he was serious so why take it any further than that?

You regularly post about the imbalance but go ahead and give specific reasons you’ve said no. This could narrow it down and the person could see it. I struggle to see the difference.

I’m not saying the thread isn’t in bad taste it just isn’t mocking."

Yes and the very specific reasons I've given for saying no are down to only two things. Extremely bad attitude and their age. There's a massive difference between those and starting a thread about a man who is already struggling and scared to use the ops word.

Where was the mocking?

I’m not saying the thread isn’t in bad taste it just isn’t mocking.

Yes and the very specific reasons I've given for saying no are down to only two things. Extremely bad attitude and their age. There's a massive difference between those and starting a thread about a man who is already struggling and scared to use the ops word. "

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on this matter.

Report the thread and it will be removed if it really is as bad as you say.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Ohh like a virgin touched for the very first time

ah that's me out so"

I'll put you with the development squad for a bit...

ah that's me out so

I'll put you with the development squad for a bit... "

I feel so privileged

» Add a new message to this topic