FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking for advise

Looking for advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amzess OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Could you tell me what’s wrong with my profile or me and why is no one responding??? )))) do I need to change anything or better to leave? How to get to swingers party if I am single? waiting for any advise ))))

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you need to put a little bit more about what you're looking for. Getting invitations to parties is a bit more difficult. Is there a club in your area you could attend?

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think you need to put a little bit more about what you're looking for. Getting invitations to parties is a bit more difficult. Is there a club in your area you could attend?

Good luck"

More effort doesn't necessarily help in my humble opinion. I think I've put in effort but to no avail.

Not looking for sympathy by the way. Its the perogative of others to engage with who they wish. Just putting my 10pence worth in lol.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think you need to put a little bit more about what you're looking for. Getting invitations to parties is a bit more difficult. Is there a club in your area you could attend?

Good luck

More effort doesn't necessarily help in my humble opinion. I think I've put in effort but to no avail.

Not looking for sympathy by the way. Its the perogative of others to engage with who they wish. Just putting my 10pence worth in lol. "

Fair enough but if it's not working currently doing nothing won't help either

Good luck

Not looking for sympathy by the way. Its the perogative of others to engage with who they wish. Just putting my 10pence worth in lol.

Fair enough but if it's not working currently doing nothing won't help either"

Point well and truly taken. Oh wise one.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. You have only been on here for a few weeks. This is NOT an Instant Sex site.

You have to realise, Males have always been the Majority group on here, such that the Ladies can afford to be picky and take their time in choosing who they want to meet!

You have to treat your profile in the same way you'd produce a CV for a job; you have to "sell yourself" to make yourself stand out above the 100's of other guys in your area!

You don't accommodate but don't say why; that is a Red Flag to many people, so be open and say why!

Expand your profile yo say what you can bring to any meet, plus what you wish too.

Get to Clubs and/or Socials in your area, as that can help too. But don't go and just stand around - you have to talk to people, to interact socially for it to work.

It will take time but your success will only be matched by your input.

Good luck!

London

Ouh. If I would know how to find it ))) how wide should I describe my wishes, preferences? Will think about it. Thanks )))

Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets

Check here for anyone requesting meets.I

https://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/

Look here for a club in your area

https://www.fabswingers.com/meets/

Search here for socials and meet requests

London

Thank you for really good advice. I agree with you. But never been good at CV :D I am not expecting to have a sex straight away, but I thought it will start with conversation first, but in fact been ignored ))) can not accommodate as renting room only and it’s not the best place for relaxed meetings ))) what about clubs, where could I find it?

London

Thanks. Will read the information. Previously I didn’t know here is a forum ))

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ouh. If I would know how to find it ))) how wide should I describe my wishes, preferences? Will think about it. Thanks )))"

Am I right in thinking English is a second language for you? Just say the type of people you'd like to meet, how you'd like a meet to go and what people can expect from you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks. Will read the information. Previously I didn’t know here is a forum ))"

Also if you click on reply+quote we will see who you're answering.

London

You’re right ) easy to find out in a minute hoping body language will support me

London

"Thanks. Will read the information. Previously I didn’t know here is a forum ))

Also if you click on reply+quote we will see who you're answering. "

To everyone

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Good luck

Not looking for sympathy by the way. Its the perogative of others to engage with who they wish. Just putting my 10pence worth in lol. "

It’s probably because your married

I do t even need to open your profile to say ‘your’re a single male’. If by some stroke of luck, that lady you fancy hasn’t blocked males from messaging, when you do send a DM to her, it will be in a pile of possibly 100’s.

And where do you think you sit in her priorities to even read it?

Get used to it fella if you rely on this site to get to talk to anyone.

Welcome to fab. and good luck.

Good luck

It’s probably because your married "

Fair enough. At least I'm honest about it eh?

Says your looking for couples or woman to give pleasure

So you want them to give you the pleasure and do nothing?

Or you to give them the pleasure?

Or both

You say you’re straight but will meet TVs, I hope this comment doesn’t offend anyone.

I will always read someone’s profile before looking at their photos

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Treat fab like a social club o/p and join in with forum/cam room chat. Good luck!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How did you find this website?

What were you looking for?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Could you tell me what’s wrong with my profile or me and why is no one responding??? )))) do I need to change anything or better to leave? How to get to swingers party if I am single? waiting for any advise ))))"

Your profile pictures and text doesn’t really give any insight into you as a person or why a woman would want to meet you. I dint think you’re a bad looking person or anything but there’s no umph or pull in your profile so you’re just another guy in a million others wanting to fuck.

For parties build your network of friendships via socials and clubs. You will need learn patience or be super good and building networks quickly

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Could you tell me what’s wrong with my profile or me and why is no one responding??? )))) do I need to change anything or better to leave? How to get to swingers party if I am single? waiting for any advise ))))"

Use your profile as a back up to meeting in real life.

Get yourself into clubs, socials, swingers holiday resorts or any other way to meet face to face.

Once you get chatting it's very usual to hear "you on FAB".

Our friends have little business cards with FAB name and contact details (we have a swingers mobile phone, lives in bedside chest and switched on as and when), you get these cards in machines near passport photo cubicles, we got ours next to the car park pay machine in a shopping centre.

If you rely on sex meets from just profile responses you will be disappointed, get to clubs, socials and parties, different story.

Like most things in life, the harder you work, the luckier you get.

Best of luck.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

[Removed by poster at 23/07/22 09:56:33]

"[All Hope Removed by poster at 23/07/22 09:56:33]"

Fify

» Add a new message to this topic