FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dogging.

Dogging.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *KAholeandglory OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

I have been looking up everywhere to see if dogging is against the law. And if you are trying to be out of sight of everyone there isent anything you are doing wrong.

Can someone please let me know if I’m right or wrong g on this please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

wolves

I believe it’s illegal if done in any public place, no matter how far out of the way.

That said they need to catch you in the act of exposure in a public place. Mainly if done in public car parks & the like.

I’ve had arranged doggin meets in very quiet & isolated places

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a number of laws that you might want to consider. It's not illegal to have sex in a public place however if you are seen and it is reported it is a criminal offence and can have serious consequences. There is also a law about public decency and public order offences. The other thing to consider with dogging is dash cams, I think that is one of the reasons it doesn't happen anywhere near as often now.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

"There is a number of laws that you might want to consider. It's not illegal to have sex in a public place however if you are seen and it is reported it is a criminal offence and can have serious consequences. There is also a law about public decency and public order offences. The other thing to consider with dogging is dash cams, I think that is one of the reasons it doesn't happen anywhere near as often now. "

That is a good point. I didn't consider that. Learn something new each day on here

"There is a number of laws that you might want to consider. It's not illegal to have sex in a public place however if you are seen and it is reported it is a criminal offence and can have serious consequences. There is also a law about public decency and public order offences. The other thing to consider with dogging is dash cams, I think that is one of the reasons it doesn't happen anywhere near as often now.

That is a good point. I didn't consider that. Learn something new each day on here "

I've always liked the idea of having sex in a public place however the reality has always put me off. These days with dash cams, door bell cams and cctv even in places you wouldn't expect it the risk just outweighs the excitement for me.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

wolves

"There is a number of laws that you might want to consider. It's not illegal to have sex in a public place however if you are seen and it is reported it is a criminal offence and can have serious consequences. There is also a law about public decency and public order offences. The other thing to consider with dogging is dash cams, I think that is one of the reasons it doesn't happen anywhere near as often now.

That is a good point. I didn't consider that. Learn something new each day on here

I've always liked the idea of having sex in a public place however the reality has always put me off. These days with dash cams, door bell cams and cctv even in places you wouldn't expect it the risk just outweighs the excitement for me. "

very good point indeed. Thank you and changed my view of it.

Can’t believe I never thought of it with dash cans, as I have them!!

By *ennylewis2016Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We do it as much as we can but we’re always wary of being filmed.

I've always liked the idea of having sex in a public place however the reality has always put me off. These days with dash cams, door bell cams and cctv even in places you wouldn't expect it the risk just outweighs the excitement for me. very good point indeed. Thank you and changed my view of it.

Can’t believe I never thought of it with dash cans, as I have them!!"

I'm not saying it to put people off if it's something they want to do but it's definitely something people need to consider. If it's reported or ends up on a public platform it can just have really serious consubstances so I think people need to be very aware of the risks involved.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"We do it as much as we can but we’re always wary of being filmed. "

good approach

» Add a new message to this topic