FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Truthful first impressions

Truthful first impressions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

I’ve been on here a while and spoken to few people but, still haven’t found something I want/like. I’ve been thinking it’s something to do with my profile and it’s always me messaging first.

Can people tell me what I need to improve on and what’s good?

Ps. If you want an athletic male let me know

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Same advice you were given on your thread two weeks ago asking the same question

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

It’s often a different (lower) standard meeting someone for sex as opposed to finding someone to date or have a relationship with

If you’re struggling to find someone you want to meet try asking yourself if you’re confusing the 2 things

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Same advice you were given on your thread two weeks ago asking the same question "

You did actually act on some of the advice given, you added photos and amended the cannot accommodate or travel

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/22 00:06:52]

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Hello,

I’ve been on here a while and spoken to few people but, still haven’t found something I want/like. I’ve been thinking it’s something to do with my profile and it’s always me messaging first.

Thank you"

You definitely need to learn to read and respect profiles OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

These threads are pretty pointless as every one has different ideas about what makes a good profile. As long as you feel your profile is a good reflection of who you are, there's no right or wrong answer. Truth be told even with the best profile in the world, if someone isn't into you they won't reply anyway.

Good luck op

"These threads are pretty pointless as every one has different ideas about what makes a good profile. As long as you feel your profile is a good reflection of who you are, there's no right or wrong answer. Truth be told even with the best profile in the world, if someone isn't into you they won't reply anyway.

Good luck op "

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

"Hello,

Thank you"

Well, to be fair.. sometimes it could be there is nothing wrong with your profile but with the abundance of single guys (me included) its also a matter of luck as well. You will be better to go out there and see if there are clubs or group socials going g on in your area and meet new people that way. Worked for me

"…..

Thank you"

I’d like an athletic female, if you can get hold of one of them for me? let me know

By *trokedCouple  over a year ago

Galway , Dublin, Liverpool

"Same advice you were given on your thread two weeks ago asking the same question "

Sad that you know that

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Good looking

Decent penis

6’3

Go to a club or social and you’ll literally clean house

Fabs online is hard mode

A guy like you at a social or club is just downright unfair to the other guys

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I used this on a similar thread a few days ago and it'll be my standard reply now to anyone asking for profile advice.

OK.

So if someone gave you tips on writing messages that might help.

If someone else gave you tips on creating a profile that drew people in that might also help.

If someone then accompanied you to social meets to help keep conversations going and ease any nerves then that might also help.

And then if you got any play meets someone could sit on the sidelines and give pointers then too, to make sure you provided the right kind of physical stimulation.

Obviously I'm not being serious about most of the above.

But the point is this. The second other people start doing the work for you, be it a message or a profile rewrite - the interaction between you and someone else stops being just that and becomes an interaction between you, the other party and whoever is giving pointers or tips, or who helped recreate your profile.

If people want to be sure they are getting a true picture of someone via a profile and/or a message then the content needs to come from them, not anyone else.

You (generic 'you', not you specifically) wouldn't ask someone to go to a meet on your behalf and fuck someone. Why ask them to help enable that meet in the first place?

At some point - ideally from day one - people need to take responsibility for their own interactions rather than rely on assistance from others. Not helpful I know, possibly comes across as harsh, but it's really the only way people can see the real 'you' and therefore establish if they're attracted to you and interested in meeting.

A

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Same advice you were given on your thread two weeks ago asking the same question

Sad that you know that "

Are you not aware of the function of the little green arrow by a users name?

The exact same question was asked two weeks ago.

A

"…..

Thank you

I’d like an athletic female, if you can get hold of one of them for me? let me know "

The problem with athletic females is they'll probably run too fast for anyone to grab hold of.

"…..

Thank you

I’d like an athletic female, if you can get hold of one of them for me? let me know

The problem with athletic females is they'll probably run too fast for anyone to grab hold of. "

thats how the lasso was invented

I don't see anything wrong with the profile. But then I might be biased.

I’d feel like a ticklist, rather than a human to connect to.

By *orthwhile27Man  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

"These threads are pretty pointless as every one has different ideas about what makes a good profile. As long as you feel your profile is a good reflection of who you are, there's no right or wrong answer. Truth be told even with the best profile in the world, if someone isn't into you they won't reply anyway.

Good luck op "

Totally agree and even if they are into you, you still might not get a first message or a reply as ladies get inundated on here. Just the way it is.

"I’d feel like a ticklist, rather than a human to connect to."

Completely agree. It almost feels like it would be one sided just to tick some boxes.

"I’d feel like a ticklist, rather than a human to connect to."
i get this sometimes

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

[Removed by poster at 27/07/22 22:58:30]

Brilliant!

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"Same advice you were given on your thread two weeks ago asking the same question

Sad that you know that "

Click the green arrow

» Add a new message to this topic