FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ridiculous sex toy purchase

Ridiculous sex toy purchase

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hat a PairXXX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bath

So in a moment of madness at an auction we’re now the proud owners of a vintage pommel horse. This thing is huge, heavy and we’re not sure where we’re going to keep it, but we are sure that it’ll be getting plenty of use that the manufacturer never envisaged. There are numerous options for tying people into inviting positions!

What’s your craziest purchase and did you ever regret it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So in a moment of madness at an auction we’re now the proud owners of a vintage pommel horse. This thing is huge, heavy and we’re not sure where we’re going to keep it, but we are sure that it’ll be getting plenty of use that the manufacturer never envisaged. There are numerous options for tying people into inviting positions!

What’s your craziest purchase and did you ever regret it?"

If I had the room I'd buy one. Saw loads on ebay for £25 (hope you didn't pay too much ).

We bought a monks bench and turned it into a bondage bench. Used it for a few months and sold it on for twice what it cost us to make, so a good result in the end.

A

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I had a suitcase custom made to fit all my BDSM gear and all my toys. It was a horrible cost but was 100% worth it.

When I felt like I'd explored that side of me all I wanted to I passed it over to my Dom (kept the toys!). He is still using it now, and it is still pristine after a decade of fairly solid use.

Bath

So like the chancellor’s briefcase then. Hopefully it gets rolled out more often than that……

Bath

It was an inexpensive, if bulky purchase. We have been toying with the idea of creating a dungeon in the garage, so it could end up living in there. May need to invest in some gags though as the garage is next to the neighbour’s patio.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"It was an inexpensive, if bulky purchase. We have been toying with the idea of creating a dungeon in the garage, so it could end up living in there. May need to invest in some gags though as the garage is next to the neighbour’s patio."

Plenty of soundproofing too!

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Last year I had xmas all sorted and wrapped and then I somehow managed to convince myself that luna would love a UFuc pro2, she does enjoy it but its damn noisy so we rarely use it since we have kids

Mr Hayes.

» Add a new message to this topic