FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When your gone

When your gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames-77 OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

We all have our own beliefs .. some are scared to face it some aren't.. some welcome it some run from it.. when your gone your gone .. your just not here anymore ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or you could hide your profile.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Or are we just getting ready?

For the next life

Shangri-La

"Or you could hide your profile. "

Nearly pissed myself..thinki did

By *ames-77 OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Or you could hide your profile. "

Like you ,,.

Thanks for letting us know.

So where are you then?

"We all have our own beliefs .. some are scared to face it some aren't.. some welcome it some run from it.. when your gone your gone .. your just not here anymore .. "

Hey hope you are ok.

I wanted to leave my body to medical science. Its not the easiest thing to find information on though. Strip it for parts, use the cadaver for students to.poke at or dump me to rot on a body farm. I just don't want a funeral or to be cremated as its just a waste of money. If only Easy jet did funerals ;-p

By *astandtheCurious2Couple  over a year ago

letchworth

"I wanted to leave my body to medical science. Its not the easiest thing to find information on though. Strip it for parts, use the cadaver for students to.poke at or dump me to rot on a body farm. I just don't want a funeral or to be cremated as its just a waste of money. If only Easy jet did funerals ;-p

"

Think it’s called Pure Cremation. Literally no service just tell the family when the ashes are ready for collection

By *atfuckerbristolMan  over a year ago

Wells

I’m with Bertrand Russell on this:

“I believe that when I die I shall rot, and nothing of my ego will survive. I am not young and I love life. But I should scorn to shiver with terror at the thought of annihilation.”

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

There is always the zombie option after death you know..

Living a life filled with petty fears is worse than death but people seem happy to do it.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I wanted to leave my body to medical science. Its not the easiest thing to find information on though. Strip it for parts, use the cadaver for students to.poke at or dump me to rot on a body farm. I just don't want a funeral or to be cremated as its just a waste of money. If only Easy jet did funerals ;-p

Think it’s called Pure Cremation. Literally no service just tell the family when the ashes are ready for collection"

This would suit me.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Or are we just getting ready?

For the next life"

Is that why women live longer? ‘Cos they always take longer to get ready

You mean when i die? Whats my belief?

I believe that il get my reward for sacrifices made il get the life i want and was promissed iv bet too much of this life on it not to believe that now

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

Think it’s called Pure Cremation. Literally no service just tell the family when the ashes are ready for collection"

This is what I've requested to my kids, then I want my ashes scattered in the sea.

"There is always the zombie option after death you know.. "

Doomed to stomp around swinging clubs for eternity.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

This is what I've requested to my kids, then I want my ashes scattered in the sea.

"

Personally I couldn't bear to look at my mum turned to ash. You need to be at least three nautical miles at sea before you can scatter ashes

"

Personally I couldn't bear to look at my mum turned to ash. You need to be at least three nautical miles at sea before you can scatter ashes "

That is not correct.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

"

Personally I couldn't bear to look at my mum turned to ash. You need to be at least three nautical miles at sea before you can scatter ashes "

We put my grandads ashes in sea at new haven off the harbour

Leeds

That is what the Captain said on my cruise ship at an ashes scattering ceremony

"

Personally I couldn't bear to look at my mum turned to ash. You need to be at least three nautical miles at sea before you can scatter ashes

That is not correct. "

Legally it might be, but mum and dad were scattered on the beach and in the sea at a Cornish resort

Leeds

I have just looked it up. The three nautical miles is US regulations.

"We all have our own beliefs .. some are scared to face it some aren't.. some welcome it some run from it.. when your gone your gone .. your just not here anymore .. "

You are here, but your consciousness isn't

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

They are already here...just pop to Foxys and there's loads

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

Leaving a body to medical science is surprisingly complicated and even if you do there's no guarantee they'll take it.

There are loads of firms doing direct cremations now not some of them need to be avoided

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

How many dead people are there on fab......must be a certain %

Wonder if I've messaged any?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

That is not correct. "

There's no restrictions on scattering ashes in the sea that I'm aware.

There are only a handful of places where a burial at sea is allowed though

Energy transfers to energy. I genuinely belive we are just energy repeated consistently and that's why sometimes we connect with people instantaneously. Simply energy we have interacted with before.

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I like Moby's song.

We are all space dust.

Dust in the wind then....?

Here is some factual weird burial shit for ya. The Catholic church allows cremations. Think they have for some time now.

However, they forbid sprinkling of ashes in say a remembrance garden with a dead loved one who has been scattered there.

I personally don't think this matters.

Religion exists to make us feel better about dying. I've had a few scrapes with the grim reaper. My relatives didn't come for me & I didn't have an out of body experience. I didn't take a trip on a boat & the gate keeper didn't paddle the boat.

Hell is what we do every day & when we die it's black & we get a long, long rest.

I'll tell you lot when I become a Tiger in a monastery. I'll write a safe word with me tail shall I?

"How many dead people are there on fab......must be a certain %

"

I think every woman I have messaged on here must be dead.

I might start using a ouija board for PMs.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No idea what happens when we die. Nothing I've seen or heard has convinced me that we hang around for more than a couple of months at most.

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

"How many dead people are there on fab......must be a certain %

I think every woman I have messaged on here must be dead.

I might start using a ouija board for PMs."

Can you tell my dead Gran to stop with pestering everyone with after life cups of teas please?

No, we don't want her Ginger Nuts to dunk in our Ginger tea. Piss off Gran!!!!

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"No idea what happens when we die. Nothing I've seen or heard has convinced me that we hang around for more than a couple of months at most.

"

°

What happens to banned profiles? Do they transcend to an exalted plane of forgiveness or are banished to the eternal void nothingness?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No idea what happens when we die. Nothing I've seen or heard has convinced me that we hang around for more than a couple of months at most.

°

What happens to banned profiles? Do they transcend to an exalted plane of forgiveness or are banished to the eternal void nothingness?

†"

They are judged on their actions and sent up or down accordingly. Limbo is reserved for 'picture collectors' and 'faf' messagers.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I really must get myself over to Hastings one of these days; Limbo Dancing is all the rage there. Hopefully, fire-walking too

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I really must get myself over to Hastings one of these days; Limbo Dancing is all the rage there. Hopefully, fire-walking too "

Fire up the vespa!

You can hardly move for people bending over backwards on hot coals...

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Oh no, so much walking, just feels a lot of effort to me. That really is nightmarish stuff.

Shangri-La

Think it’s called Pure Cremation. Literally no service just tell the family when the ashes are ready for collection

This would suit me. "

I hear what your saying. Funerals are so over priced. I don't see why we can't have a "family coffin" where my dad would if been cremated after being taken out of it, little polish then ready for mother and so on lol

The way I see it though, we lived our life, we took our last breath. The funeral/wake or whatever isn't really about us. Its about our families and friends coming together, grieving together, sharing memories, hugging each other and a way to say goodbye to me and hopefully get some sort of closure. I've not done a funeral plan but have squirreled some money away to either pay for my funeral, pay for a party, pay for whatever my spawn chose to do and how to celebrate my life. So although they can be bloody expensive, I wouldn't put it in writing or tell my spawn and my family that under no circumstances do I want this/that/other or a smells and bells service or I don't want anything at all as although I may not want it, my family and friemds would probably need it, not for me but for themselves. I feel it would be selfish of me to not allow them that.

Leeds

My parents have donated their bodies to medical research and want no funeral or memorial service. I found it difficult to accept at first but now I accept it is their choice (in sound mind) so of course I will abide with it

When I die I dont care what happens as won't be here

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My parents have donated their bodies to medical research and want no funeral or memorial service. I found it difficult to accept at first but now I accept it is their choice (in sound mind) so of course I will abide with it"

I know someone who recently chose not to have a funeral. Their close family organised an appropriate, private celebration of their life after they died.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm going up there! X

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Yeah but you can do your best to create and leave something positive behind that lives on beyond you; kids, an organisation, a tree.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

Yep. I want this.

I do however want my knob sent to a taxidermist so it can then be sent to my old boss with a signed note saying 'go fuck yourself'.

Oh and I want my tattoos removed and framed and hung in the Tate modern.

Apart from that - just burn me or feed me to a pack of hungry lions.

A

Shangri-La

"My parents have donated their bodies to medical research and want no funeral or memorial service. I found it difficult to accept at first but now I accept it is their choice (in sound mind) so of course I will abide with it

I know someone who recently chose not to have a funeral. Their close family organised an appropriate, private celebration of their life after they died. "

Thats lovely. I was gobsmacked when sorting my dads funeral they he goes in the car to the church but to carry him into it was extra Jve told mother to leave me her trolly token for hers and wheel her in myself.

With your friend, or anyone, did they know there was gonna be a private party after? Is a case of the cost ( not saying they could t afford it but saw it as a waste) or was it they didn't want friends and family crying for them kinda thing?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You are here. You are here for eternity in one form or another.

Matter is transformed and transported but it cannot be obliterated.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My parents have donated their bodies to medical research and want no funeral or memorial service. I found it difficult to accept at first but now I accept it is their choice (in sound mind) so of course I will abide with it

I know someone who recently chose not to have a funeral. Their close family organised an appropriate, private celebration of their life after they died.

Thats lovely. I was gobsmacked when sorting my dads funeral they he goes in the car to the church but to carry him into it was extra Jve told mother to leave me her trolly token for hers and wheel her in myself.

With your friend, or anyone, did they know there was gonna be a private party after? Is a case of the cost ( not saying they could t afford it but saw it as a waste) or was it they didn't want friends and family crying for them kinda thing? "

They just genuinely didn't want a funeral of any sort. They took their leave of their loved ones while they were alive and I don't think they wanted crocodile tears from people who didn't pay them much attention in life. I don't know if they knew about the private celebration.

Funerals are expensive but I don't think that was the reason.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"We all have our own beliefs .. some are scared to face it some aren't.. some welcome it some run from it.. when your gone your gone .. your just not here anymore ..

You are here. You are here for eternity in one form or another.

Matter is transformed and transported but it cannot be obliterated.

"

Tell that to Thanos.....

A

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm coming back to haunt people

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am going up there. I also like this saying from a north american native "there are no death, only different worlds"

I'm not going to worry about it, theres not much I can do about it now

» Add a new message to this topic