FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As anyone ever found that some people you have met with off here turn out to be a different age to what their profile states?

As far as we know of we found out that one couple we met turned out that it said the mrs was 26 on here but when we met then they told us she was actually 19 almost 20 and the reason they stated she was 26 on here was because people wouldn't take her as serious about the whole swinging thing, we were a bit surprised at first but it didn't affect the whole meet and we ended up having a lot of fun

We have to admit when we first joined the site a few years back we did put that mrs was a year older than she was (she was 18 at the time but said she was 19) as we felt people would think she was too young to do this, (but we always told people before we went on a meet, as anyone else done this at all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Happens in real life too. When I met Kate I was told she was 21 and later found out she was 17

"Happens in real life too. When I met Kate I was told she was 21 and later found out she was 17 "

Yeah im pretty sure i was told mrs mids was 20 when she had just turned 18, but she try's to convince me otherwise lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

My age is my age.

I met a guy a few times early this year who claimed to be 34..... Eventually found out he was 30... And had lied about other stuff too.

Peesonally anyone who said to me.. Oh I'm not actually xx age... I'm really yy age I wouldn't meet. Experience has shown me on a few occasions one little lie is often covering other bigger ones

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont lie about my age.

why would i?

There is a limit and get the point that if there is a lie about the age then are they lying about anything else, and a few times people have told us they are a diff age to what it says on here while we have been chatting, one said he was 32 on here and then he said he was actually 42 so put us off meeting him, but we know what its like to be judged on here because of your age, like i said we started on here when mrs was almost 19 and we had so many people say she was way too young and that she couldnt of been seriouse about the whole swinging thing, so we can understand why some people say they are a little older on there profile that what they actually are, as long as it's 18+ and they tell us before a meet then we don't really have a problem with it.

Never lied about my age either x

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

OMG, the amount of times me and my man turned up for a meet with a guy who had a photo on the site that was at least 10 years old...... but i do think some people knock a couple of years off their age to make sure they are included in searches for under 40 or under 50 etc. Its prob not that important if they confess early enough but I got so angry when they left it to the actual meet and just hoped 'we didnt notice'

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am 32 but people don't believe me they think I am ages 16-24...

"I am 32 but people don't believe me they think I am ages 16-24... "

You look younger than your age in your avatar

Never see the point of lying about my age, and I am looking forward to Saga holidays.

I'm 29 but people seem to think I'm older

i met a man who said he was 30 but he looked younger, it didnt bother me but i sent him message saying i was interested in meeting two men for mmf threesome and he said he had a friend on here who he could bring and when i looked at his friends profile it was so obvious it was him pretending to be someone else, a fake profile.

so if he lied about that then he could of lied about his age too.

i would never lie about my age dont see the point.

can understand why someone of 19 wants to add on a few years though.

i wouldnt be to sure about a 19 year old but maybe i would be ok with a 20 year old if he sounded fairly mature.

a few old men lie about their age because they want to meet younger women.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"i dont lie about my age.

why would i?

"

I say the same I am what I am but I know a few of both sexes that take years off to appeal to a younger age group.

I have actually not found my age a barrier at all to the younger men that appeal to me.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

That new avatar is totally awesome - so sexy and young. (Said in a non bi way... I have to emphasise that cos otherwise CazDazTaz are out to get me)

Yeah must admit that in your profile pic you do look about 19 not in a bad way lol

"I am 32 but people don't believe me they think I am ages 16-24...

You look younger than your age in your avatar "

I was told I look 16... However I am 32!!!

I (mr) am 32 but people think im 21 at the most lol (dont bother me as just hope it works out that way when im 50 lol here's wishing hey..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

never met anyone that looked younger/older than their stated age. have played with people at chams who, whe i looked them up on here were over my age range though but didnt look it at the time.

"I'm 29 but people seem to think I'm older "

i like old men

That new avatar is totally awesome - so sexy and young. (Said in a non bi way... I have to emphasise that cos otherwise CazDazTaz are out to get me) "

I took it to check my make up and thought it was a cute pic so used it...

"I'm 29 but people seem to think I'm older

i like old men "

Well now I don't mind it so much

i like old men

Well now I don't mind it so much "

she has to now don't she...

i like old men

she has to now don't she... "

Lol well still got 5years head start so it's all good

We don't lie about our age or anything else - don't see the point :P

Have met a couple who's photo's were at least 10 yrs out of date which p!ssed me off no end as hate being lied to - wouldn't have said no to a meet if they had sent recent pics but didn't play as felt they had lied so didn't trust them xxx

i like old men

she has to now don't she... "

When i mentioned his age to my mum she said 'hes a bit young for you aint he?' lol

I (2wheels) am fortunate to look considerably younger than my age. When I was on here as a single I did briefly consider lying as I suspect it would have opened more doors (a lot of people seem to set 40 as an age filter) but at the end of the day it wouldn't have sat comfortable with me and I know that I am a crap liar and would inevitably have got caught out!

i like old men

she has to now don't she...

When i mentioned his age to my mum she said 'hes a bit young for you aint he?' lol"

Lmao well I'll always be Young

I'm 900 years old but I'm told look 35 should have gone to spec savers

sits on coffin

evesham

"I'm 900 years old but I'm told look 35 should have gone to spec savers

sits on coffin "

what moisturiser do you use??

I suspect there's a fair amount of 'economy with the truth' on here when it comes to age. Obviously everyone is free to make their own decisions and choices, but personally I find it annoying and frustrating.

And when it comes to people who attend clubs and other social events, there's almost certainly a lot of hypocrisy, after all do they ask someone their age before they play with them? I bet they don't!!

sits on coffin

what moisturiser do you use?? "

Spunk

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I hate liars in general, if they lie about their age, what else have they lied about!

I have met someone a few years ago now, who was at least 4 years older than they said they were, now they are the same age as me, go figure...I just wish the age fairy would pay me a visit!

Like we said we said mrs was 19 when she was 18 and always told people mrs real age when we first started chatting and didnt seem to bother anyone as it was one years difference but it does annoy us when people say they are younger than they actually are, specially when there is a 10+ year difference to what they are, we think that if they are younger than it says they are on here and they tell you as soon as you start chatting to them then depending on what there age really is then it wouldnt really matter to us, its just a real shame people (including us) have to say they are older than they actually are just so they dont get judged both some on here :/

"I suspect there's a fair amount of 'economy with the truth' on here when it comes to age. Obviously everyone is free to make their own decisions and choices, but personally I find it annoying and frustrating.

And when it comes to people who attend clubs and other social events, there's almost certainly a lot of hypocrisy, after all do they ask someone their age before they play with them? I bet they don't!! "

Thats true you wouldnt bother what age they were, especialy after a couple of drinks and in a dimly lit room.

evesham

sits on coffin

what moisturiser do you use??

Spunk "

i like spunks packaging, fits well in the hand

Were younger than we have said just because we didn't want people in our town identifying us

Hate people lying about their age, as said previously, if they lie about that do they tell porkies about other things as well?

One guy who was in my hotlist is aged 45, yet on his new profile he's now 39.

OK, I confess.

I have only done it once, in order to obtain a Chlamydia test kit free for the under 25s.

I shall pay for mine in future.

You cant class everyone who twists the truth about there age as it means they are obv lying about other things, yeah if they turned out to be older than they made out to be then we would def think twice but we wouldnt turn on our auto pilot and think they must be lying about other things, we said mrs was a year older as at the time we felt we wouldnt be accepted by what turned out to be the 'clicky' ones on here who think they make up the rules of swinging and what they say goes, now after doing this for a few years we don't give a s**t about what people think.

Most people lie about something on there profile (notice we said most and not all).. The first couple we met stated on there profile that they NEVER do bareback and NEVER would which was good with us as we dont play bare, but when we met them the guy tried it on with mrs in the other room and he said to her when she caught him that they do bare most of the time as they didnt like condoms, now thats a lie that we need to be worried about!! Those are the people that need booting off here, it turned out that the woman was also playing while she was 4 months pregnant that they didnt tell us about until after our meet, and we have nothing wrong about the whole playing while pregnant but we felt that we should of been told about it before our meet... Rant over!! lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

we have both been told we look younger than 50..

would we change it so we could meet those whose 'cut off' that is?

No..

one is who one is..

anyway, getting so dotty would forget what age i had said we were...

sits on coffin

what moisturiser do you use?? "

I use Olay of man it works wonders.

sits on coffin

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I think I might start to lie about my age soon... Not sure yet, but I might...

I used to be younger than I am now!

"I used to be younger than I am now! "
i think im 50 ( 51 soon) but my care nurse is nice.. wheres my cocoa??

never lied about my age, it's only a number, but have met some guys who admit to being older than age stated....!

A couple of weeks ago, the nurse at my local CASH clinic asked me whether I was planning to have kids etc., until I reminded her I was too old for that now.

She did a double take on my DOB and said she had not realised as I did not look my age.

Bless her!

I am the oldest in my team at work, however, my one over one boss who is 5 years younger says I am by no means the oldest in outlook or in behaviour!

We are always straight up about everything ... can't see the point of lying. The age we are ... is the age on our profile.

What's funny is when people mistake you for younger ... I was talking to a man at La Chambre recently and he refused to believe me about my age (he thought that I was younger). He may have been bull shitting me but all women like being mistaken for being younger

We're really only in our late teens but say we're so much older because people don't meet younger than their own kids!

XXXX

i got offered pensioner special in chippy other week, cheeky cow!!!!!

I'm 51 and tried telling porkies...alas no one believes me haha

Had the opposite and when we met a couple they were ten years at least older than there pics and quite a few pounds heavier, would have made a difference to the meet just seemed to make a mockery of chatting on phone first which they insisted on before meet lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm my age. I did start going a bit grey when I was 40 so might look older but I I've been told it looks good and doesn't make me look old so I don't know really.....HOWEVER.... I went to a school reunion and one guy I thought was one of my old teachers turned out to be from my year...aged beyond recognition.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"i got offered pensioner special in chippy other week, cheeky cow!!!!! "

Did you accept?

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

That new avatar is totally awesome - so sexy and young. (Said in a non bi way... I have to emphasise that cos otherwise CazDazTaz are out to get me)

I took it to check my make up and thought it was a cute pic so used it... "

» Add a new message to this topic