FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pool table and peeing

pool table and peeing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have the chance of been able to use a pool and snooker table for some fun while looking after a pub.

We are going to have as much fun as we can on both hoping for some pics.

My main questions is has anyone ever done this on the top and did the wet leave a mark.

Mrs has always wanted to pee in the pocket of a pool or snooker table which if she does will be a big pee and who am i to stop her does anyone know how easy is it to clean the bits where the balls go after and has anyone ever done this.

Don’t want the next users to have pee balls as it were.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Len ganley is turning in his grave!

Why don't you ask the pub owner?

Personally I think that's a disgusting vile thing to do!!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Be gentle with the Pink Ball

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Really? you're going to piss over someone else's pool table? I'd be pretty fucked off if I'd trusted you to look after my place and you did this.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Just don't! Problem solved

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Why don't you ask the pub owner?

Personally I think that's a disgusting vile thing to do!! "

Absolutely. It’s disgusting and probably criminal damage

All for peeing kinks but not on absorbent stuff that other people will be using after you and can't really be cleaned thoroughly.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Really? you're going to piss over someone else's pool table? I'd be pretty fucked off if I'd trusted you to look after my place and you did this. "

This.

You could always buy your own pool table and then you wouldn't have to worry about the mess.

A

Just why would you do this to someone’s property ? Someone who has trusted you with their liveliehood ?

It will stain the table is why most places ban you resting a pint on there and it's hard to clean it

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Really? you're going to piss over someone else's pool table? I'd be pretty fucked off if I'd trusted you to look after my place and you did this. "

This.

And yes the surface would be ruined and it would emanate piss smell for weeks.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

There is a reason decent pubs don't allow drinks on the pool table.... Costs alot to fix, so be prepared!

And its this shot on the yellow for the championship

She gets down low

Technique flawless

Its on line slowly it trickles towards the pocket

Ronnies rocket is looking furious as it runs in for the victory

The new holder of the golden toilet for 2022

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

When you think you have seen and read it all someone always surprises you on here...

That would be taking the piss.

I am sorry but i am saying the OP only posted this to get attention, it did not matter what attention as the OP knew it would be savage, well it worked

disgusting to even think of doing it in somebodies else's pub and on their pool table

Thanks all for your messages it was an idea we were toying with but have taken on all your points and think we may stick to a bit of petting and bending over rather then on as Dont want to cause any damage and as many say not fair on other users.

we posted the question to get views and if anyone had done anything like it before, if you talk to ones into WS they are all for it however sometimes its good to get a wider view and avoid upsetting.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Get some of that spray for where the cat pees! sorted! Fabulosa foam freshener gets rid of odour! Good stuff x

"I am sorry but i am saying the OP only posted this to get attention, it did not matter what attention as the OP knew it would be savage, well it worked

disgusting to even think of doing it in somebodies else's pub and on their pool table "

Isn't the purpose of any post to get attention? It was a reasonable question and they got back opinions to help make a decision. No harm done.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Hey diddle diddle the lass did a piddle all over the pool table

The bar owner cried his loudest cry

And the lass went away with the old bill

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I think as a general rule of thumb, passing on someone else's property probably isn't a great idea

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"We have the chance of been able to use a pool and snooker table for some fun while looking after a pub.

My main questions is has anyone ever done this on the top and did the wet leave a mark.

Mrs has always wanted to pee in the pocket of a pool or snooker table which if she does will be a big pee and who am i to stop her does anyone know how easy is it to clean the bits where the balls go after and has anyone ever done this.

"

I have to chance to stay in friends house when they are away - I think they’re looking after a pub or something……

Anyways I was thinking of peeing all over there house , dining table beds etc , has anyone done this before ?

"We have the chance of been able to use a pool and snooker table for some fun while looking after a pub.

I have to chance to stay in friends house when they are away - I think they’re looking after a pub or something……

Anyways I was thinking of peeing all over there house , dining table beds etc , has anyone done this before ? "

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Me too it’ll be an absolute pain to clean after

"I am sorry but i am saying the OP only posted this to get attention, it did not matter what attention as the OP knew it would be savage, well it worked

disgusting to even think of doing it in somebodies else's pub and on their pool table

Isn't the purpose of any post to get attention? It was a reasonable question and they got back opinions to help make a decision. No harm done."

I agree and my comment was wrong, having read the OP's profile (i should of done so before commenting) i understand that now.

I have apologised privately and now do so here as well

"Thanks all for your messages it was an idea we were toying with but have taken on all your points and think we may stick to a bit of petting and bending over rather then on as Dont want to cause any damage and as many say not fair on other users.

we posted the question to get views and if anyone had done anything like it before, if you talk to ones into WS they are all for it however sometimes its good to get a wider view and avoid upsetting. "

So most people into watersports would think it's ok to piss on someone else's property?

Every day's a school day.

Isn't the purpose of any post to get attention? It was a reasonable question and they got back opinions to help make a decision. No harm done.

I agree and my comment was wrong, having read the OP's profile (i should of done so before commenting) i understand that now.

I have apologised privately and now do so here as well "

Thanks and don't worry about it it was a genuine question maby not asked in the right way, we expect some abuse as you always get that on forums but some of the replies were genuine and helpful and cemented our decision not to wet the table as it were.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"So most people into watersports would think it's ok to piss on someone else's property?

Every day's a school day. "

Pass me your handbag

"Thanks all for your messages it was an idea we were toying with but have taken on all your points and think we may stick to a bit of petting and bending over rather then on as Dont want to cause any damage and as many say not fair on other users.

we posted the question to get views and if anyone had done anything like it before, if you talk to ones into WS they are all for it however sometimes its good to get a wider view and avoid upsetting.

So most people into watersports would think it's ok to piss on someone else's property?

Every day's a school day. "

exactly thats why we posted it as you can get caught up in it and sometimes a step back and outside view is what is needed

exactly thats why we posted it as you can get caught up in it and sometimes a step back and outside view is what is needed"

"So most people into watersports would think it's ok to piss on someone else's property?

Pass me your handbag "

Alrighty. Give it a shake...

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Pass me your handbag

Alrighty. Give it a shake..."

Your bag, my winky or both?

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Tbf to the OP I’ve had sex on a bar pool table before (not peeing) but still thought to put a blanket down. The landlady was okay with that as she watched on.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

As someone who has previously had the pleasure of fixing and servicing pub pool tables- its a really, really bad idea!

It will soak through the baize, so that will need replacing and it will probably then seep underneath the slate bed- which is a major pain in the arse job to strip and clean without damaging the slate seams (which causes even more work).

If you piss in to the pocket, then its going to run down the pocket gully's and potentially reach the ball shoe mechanism, which long term will probably start it corroding and eventually make it near impossible to deposit the balls when you put your money in. Its also usually a two man job to do all the above as pool tables are really fucking heavy!!!

Feel free to piss on the juke box though- much easier to fix and generally, the music on them is frequently shite...so not hearing it will do everyone a favour

we posted the question to get views and if anyone had done anything like it before, if you talk to ones into WS they are all for it however sometimes its good to get a wider view and avoid upsetting. "

So you're saying you didn't think how stupid/unhygenic/costly this would be BEFORE you posted this?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Were you thinking of putting a bucket under the pocket to catch the piss or would you just let it seep into the carpet ?

"As someone who has previously had the pleasure of fixing and servicing pub pool tables- its a really, really bad idea!

It will soak through the baize, so that will need replacing and it will probably then seep underneath the slate bed- which is a major pain in the arse job to strip and clean without damaging the slate seams (which causes even more work).

If you piss in to the pocket, then its going to run down the pocket gully's and potentially reach the ball shoe mechanism, which long term will probably start it corroding and eventually make it near impossible to deposit the balls when you put your money in. Its also usually a two man job to do all the above as pool tables are really fucking heavy!!!

Feel free to piss on the juke box though- much easier to fix and generally, the music on them is frequently shite...so not hearing it will do everyone a favour "

thank you for that, that was pretty much the info we wanted to know about the cleaning side and agree some of the music in pubs is not the best these days.

» Add a new message to this topic