FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ans123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

When a single guy just winks you and he has just that day joined the site for the tenth time askes do you want a meet and you reply sorry u just joined you have no pics or sent any they get all upset and say shallow couple we all are i dont know from now on i wont reply will just bar them. thats your thoughts ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

block new member or unverified

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"block new member or unverified"

this!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get couples winking at me,does that mean they are saying we can't be arsed mailing u but look we winked so now u put in the effort and mail us because your the single guy here ? Because normally I just wink back and never hear off them again

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

why not just use the message filters so that they cant contact you to start with

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I get couples winking at me,does that mean they are saying we can't be arsed mailing u but look we winked so now u put in the effort and mail us because your the single guy here ? Because normally I just wink back and never hear off them again"

We wink back if we're interested and that usually provokes a message from the guy and gets the ball rolling on the other hand if we wink first and the guy winks back we send a message. It is tough for single guys because from what I can see they're damned whatever they do it will always be wrong in someones eyes.

I recently added men to my looking for and got bombarded with messages.

I was surprised that a good 33% were well thought out and they bothered to read my profile!

I've added loads of filters now though to worm out the idiots,best thing to do

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I get couples winking at me,does that mean they are saying we can't be arsed mailing u but look we winked so now u put in the effort and mail us because your the single guy here ? Because normally I just wink back and never hear off them again"

I too get couples that wink, so I'll wink back if I'm interested and will message to say thanks for the wink and tell them a bit about myself and never hear a thing off them. Same on my couples profiles.

or people will wink and they have hidden their profile

As a single man can I just say - I'm not winking, I've got something in my eye.

See......

Forum Mod

My thoughts are I don't take any notice and I don't worry about it

"As a single man can I just say - I'm not winking, I've got something in my eye.

See......"

" single men " find it difficult 2 get " laid " on " FAB " trust me, I no, lol, weep:weep.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i get the same they wink u so u then bother to reply and then hear nothing, i never used to wink as u then get called lazy, bt ive composed loads of messages read all profiles seem to fit the wants of said people just to get ignored singles are definatly dammed if they do and dammed if they dont !!!!

I find it hard to get ppl to talk to me never mind want to meet me lol

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"block new member or unverified

this!!!"

We were all new and unverified once...

I had a few winks over the weekend. Looked at profiles and winked back if I was interested and what happened ? NOTHING :D. II they can't be bothered to message then U certainly ain't going to

That's..... Then I certainly ain't going to

By *ackagainchrisMan  over a year ago

Dorset

You got to admit single guys do have it rough on here. Constantly jumping through hoop as we out number female quite a bit don't you think.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"You got to admit single guys do have it rough on here. Constantly jumping through hoop as we out number female quite a bit don't you think."

Fortunately it's not compulsory to join Fab or to partake in meeting people, so individuals have to work out if it's worth it or not for them....if they believe it is then they just have to get on with it, the alternative is simple.

"You got to admit single guys do have it rough on here. Constantly jumping through hoop as we out number female quite a bit don't you think."

Don't let it get to you that's the answer.play them at their own game

Dorset

I tried that once and end up with cobwebs in my mail box lol.

I'm a single guy and yeah it was quiet at first but now after being on for a couple of months I'm starting to get some good conversations going and have hopefully got a meet this week. It does get better just have to have to keep yourself involved eg posting in the forums, status updates and messaging people.

"I tried that once and end up with cobwebs in my mail box lol."

I got a few of them :D but so be it

20 seconds to read and 1 to delete means its not a prob at all for us.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

this!!!

We were all new and unverified once... "

thanks for that... now maybe you would like to offer the OP a solution to what is causing her angst, rather than picking me up on the the suggestion I gave.

just saying

I sympathize guys but what some couples or single ladies is probrability 8 to 1 too many single guys gals /couples get terrorized with messages come across a gen single guy !

Couples/gals get a hi or wink get deleted not even given a chance

I gt many friends on here now but yes I remember joining too hard work really so try looking from other side (not preaching )

It hard work when u get deleted or ignored

So guys eventually get mad and react

Single guys yea some r knobs I've seen the messages what they send omg u really think ure gna get a meet like that honestly stop it ure spoiling it

Gals /couples point of _iew some new guys r worth the chance

Try havin more than one message convo u might find yes this guy sounds genuine

Chat a while yes he is new but go with ur gut !

U like him meet up public if he's gen he will

Thanks

And most if all we all on here for one thing fun

Happy swinging to all

Dorset

We just need giving a chance lol. I purpose we wear bands on are wrists and have a thing like band aid to boost up the single male. As they get it so hard lmao

[Removed by poster at 19/11/12 12:21:50]

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

this!!!

thanks for that... now maybe you would like to offer the OP a solution to what is causing her angst, rather than picking me up on the the suggestion I gave.

just saying"

Yes sure, the guy the OP is talking about obviously has no idea of the etiquette. If it was me he was talking to (not likely as I am straight) I'd advise him as to what he was doing wrong and if not attracted to him politely tell him he was not for me and ask him to not PM me again. If he continued I'd then block him. I would certainly not judge everyone by one person and I would not treat them all the same way. Who knows that one nervous newbie you refuse to speak to may have been the best thing to enter your life but now you will never know!

I like single guys behaving like this as it makes it easier for me.

If you do the right things on here opportunities will arise its just having a bit of patience.

I don't send winks as I message people if interested if someone winks at me and I like the look of them then I wink back.

I used to write messages but then you dont get a reply sometimes which is just great

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

this!!!

just saying

Yes sure, the guy the OP is talking about obviously has no idea of the etiquette. If it was me he was talking to (not likely as I am straight) I'd advise him as to what he was doing wrong and if not attracted to him politely tell him he was not for me and ask him to not PM me again. If he continued I'd then block him. I would certainly not judge everyone by one person and I would not treat them all the same way. Who knows that one nervous newbie you refuse to speak to may have been the best thing to enter your life but now you will never know!

"

wise words

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I wouldnt block them ... i dont wink much but when I do its just to show an interest. The amount of mails I send (and put thought in) that get deleted is pretty high, so sometimes a wink is all I can muster at the time.

blocking someone for winking seems a bit pointless - if anythiing it would have them look at your profile, and things can move on from there.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am getting the influx of 18 year old messaging me at the moment...

We do think the single guys seem to get it in the neck all the time ( sure there are some idiots but that's no different than real life) we always try to respond even if its a no thanks but the amount that then get funny or shitty can be fustrating x just use your filters to stop those you don't want,we've met some really nice single guys from here x

the part that gets me is they say ru shallow?? they do realise this is a sex contact site right? so people r only looking for NSA, whats on the inside of a person isnt that important for NSA.. cos u dont wanna talk politics with them! we all go on whether we find someone attractive physically first right..

"I am getting the influx of 18 year old messaging me at the moment... "

Take two J, and just add their ages together!! Simples!!!

» Add a new message to this topic