FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do it

Why do it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orset_Master OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Why do some guys get upset when Women or other guys / couples say no to them. Im seeing an awful lot of ladies complaining about this.

If they say no just move on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Because they assume that, because we want sex, we will fuck anyone, as they would

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Frustration a lot of the time I think. People join thinking there is sex on tap here, loads of people literally gagging for sex. When lots of people say no, it can be frustrating.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because they're entitled and they think they're owed for existing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Because they assume that, because we want sex, we will fuck anyone, as they would "

Thats true, but it’s hard not to think that when your profile pic is of your arse hole winking at us..haha.. only joking

By *ew2thiskinkCouple  over a year ago

Waterford

We get this a lot too. It’s so childish. Like ur a grown ass man just move on boy. !!!!

We got a message saying wanna fuck me then get blocked for saying no

"We get this a lot too. It’s so childish. Like ur a grown ass man just move on boy. !!!!

We got a message saying wanna fuck me then get blocked for saying no "

Well that’s my best chat up line, it never work’s..haha.. x

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

It would help if the balance of men and women was closer as current 10 to 1 if not more men on fabs isn't

sustainable as many women do leave simply to the sheer volume of messages they receive. This still shouldn't give anyone a right to get abusive if they don'tget any replies

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Because they're not taught how to handle rejection.

And they think because a woman is on here, she'll want sex with anyone.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Why single out single men once again?. Plenty crazy chicks on here too.

Waterford

"We get this a lot too. It’s so childish. Like ur a grown ass man just move on boy. !!!!

Well that’s my best chat up line, it never work’s..haha.. x"

Well maybe if he said please. Or introduce himself we would of said no in a polite way

I think for the majority it's about expectation. They think they can come on here and get sex whenever they want and soon realise that isn't the case or they need to put in a lot of effort. I think a small minority are just entitled and can actually get quite nasty when told no.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Why single out single men once again?. Plenty crazy chicks on here too."

I think because the men out way the women on here and are less likely to act like the men

Because he is showing what a great guy he is in the hope that knicker elastic snaps all over the land

Spoke facts, only facts and nothing but facts

Well maybe if he said please. Or introduce himself we would of said no in a polite way "

Pretty please can i fuck you.. nar still sounds shit..

What about if i said “word of the day is “LEG’S”

Now let’s go to your bedroom an spread the word”.. haha.. would that work? X

"Why single out single men once again?. Plenty crazy chicks on here too.

Because he is showing what a great guy he is in the hope that knicker elastic snaps all over the land "

He's not singling out single men he is making a comment about something he has noticed. And let's be honest it's fact there are women who don't conduct themselves brilliantly on here Doesn't take away from the fact what the OP says can often be true.

By *ammo89Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Why do some guys get upset when Women or other guys / couples say no to them. Im seeing an awful lot of ladies complaining about this.

If they say no just move on "

It can be very easy to take rejection personally, but everyone has their preferences and types, and that's fair enough

Learned a while ago that I'm far from a lot of people's type, and my penis being smaller than average doesn't help things.

After getting many rejection replies or deleted messages, I learned to just move on and accept my shortcomings. Sure, I gripe on the forums about it, but i wouldn't be directly abusive to someone who rejected me, and it's wrong that an honest and well-meaning response from a woman or couple will elicit this kind of reaction from some guys

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Because for far too many of them, they truly believe that the rules go "I have dick, you have poonani, sorted" and don't understand why the answer is no.

Rejection can be shit for everyone but I do think a lot set themselves up for getting way more frustrated than they necessarily need to be. Messaging profiles that don't even meet their own requirements, let alone messaging profiles who's requirements couldn't be more opposite than the dude sending the message is gonna lead to rejection and masses of it.

The equivalent to me applying for a HGV job without a driving license. Course the fucking answer is no.

"Why do some guys get upset when Women or other guys / couples say no to them. Im seeing an awful lot of ladies complaining about this.

It can be very easy to take rejection personally, but everyone has their preferences and types, and that's fair enough

Learned a while ago that I'm far from a lot of people's type, and my penis being smaller than average doesn't help things.

After getting many rejection replies or deleted messages, I learned to just move on and accept my shortcomings. Sure, I gripe on the forums about it, but i wouldn't be directly abusive to someone who rejected me, and it's wrong that an honest and well-meaning response from a woman or couple will elicit this kind of reaction from some guys"

Do you literally have anything else to talk about? Anything at all? You constantly derail every single thread and turn it into an attention seeking “my tiny dick” thread - regardless of the subject matter! It’s quite a skill. It’s tedious as fuck.

Waterford

Well maybe if he said please. Or introduce himself we would of said no in a polite way

Now let’s go to your bedroom an spread the word”.. haha.. would that work? X"

HHahah ur nearly there.

"Because for far too many of them, they truly believe that the rules go "I have dick, you have poonani, sorted" and don't understand why the answer is no.

Rejection can be shit for everyone but I do think a lot set themselves up for getting way more frustrated than they necessarily need to be. Messaging profiles that don't even meet their own requirements, let alone messaging profiles who's requirements couldn't be more opposite than the dude sending the message is gonna lead to rejection and masses of it.

The equivalent to me applying for a HGV job without a driving license. Course the fucking answer is no."

Poonani..hahahaha.. amazing ali g style

HHahah ur nearly there. "

Haha..ok here we go.. get yourself ready because your going to be dripping wet..haha..

“Are you Irish? (Your answer is no) oh sorry it’s because i took one look at you an my cock started dublin” haha..how about now?

I got more..haha..x

By *he Artful TodgerMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire but travel

A girl I’ve met put up the same video I did, I git 6 fabs in 24hrs plus a few dudes offer to blow me (thanks no thanks)

She git 150+ Fabs, 1500 messages that day and 2000 profile views

It’s insane how much of a sausage factory this site is, women and couples can be like kids at the candy store, they hold the power and make the calls, that’s swinging….

By *ostAirmenMan  over a year ago

crewe

I stopped messaging out of frustration . A lot of people as already stated think that people

Will fuck anything . Trying a new strategy getting to know the forum users which is defo more fun .

Northampton

"Because they assume that, because we want sex, we will fuck anyone, as they would

Thats true, but it’s hard not to think that when your profile pic is of your arse hole winking at us..haha.. only joking "

Why is it? My arsehole is blurred out so I know you don't mean me

Yorkshire but travel

Yes correct, and couples, though that’s the fanswingers life, just got to roll with it…

shits creek

"A girl I’ve met put up the same video I did, I git 6 fabs in 24hrs plus a few dudes offer to blow me (thanks no thanks)

It’s insane how much of a sausage factory this site is, women and couples can be like kids at the candy store, they hold the power and make the calls, that’s swinging…."

They don't hold the power tho do they, even men are allowed to say no ya know.

That's it. The only 2 powers we have, both genders and everyone in between. Yes or no. The power of choice making between yes or no.

"Because they assume that, because we want sex, we will fuck anyone, as they would

Thats true, but it’s hard not to think that when your profile pic is of your arse hole winking at us..haha.. only joking

Why is it? My arsehole is blurred out so I know you don't mean me"

Oh yes i mean you. Your little booty hole is saying “cum fuck me cum fuck me”

Arrrrr fuck i didn’t take my med’s it’s the voices in my head again…hahaha.. no i love that profile pic

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why do men get upset or offended on women's behalf. I've seen more and more forum posts on this

Just ignore it and move on

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Trying saying no to a woman

I’ve had hard more abuse from couples and women than I have single men

Aberdeen

"A girl I’ve met put up the same video I did, I git 6 fabs in 24hrs plus a few dudes offer to blow me (thanks no thanks)

It’s insane how much of a sausage factory this site is, women and couples can be like kids at the candy store, they hold the power and make the calls, that’s swinging…."

No point, man, you'll never get anyone to admit that it's difficult for single guys on fab.

Waterford

HHahah ur nearly there.

Haha..ok here we go.. get yourself ready because your going to be dripping wet..haha..

“Are you Irish? (Your answer is no) oh sorry it’s because i took one look at you an my cock started dublin” haha..how about now?

I got more..haha..x"

It’s the dripping wet one that got us !!

You win dm for ur prize. !!!

Glasgow

After getting many rejection replies or deleted messages, I learned to just move on and accept my shortcomings. Sure, I gripe on the forums about it, but i wouldn't be directly abusive to someone who rejected me, and it's wrong that an honest and well-meaning response from a woman or couple will elicit this kind of reaction from some guys

Do you literally have anything else to talk about? Anything at all? You constantly derail every single thread and turn it into an attention seeking “my tiny dick” thread - regardless of the subject matter! It’s quite a skill. It’s tedious as fuck."

And who are you to say what someone can and can't say. Bitchy much !!!!!!

shits creek

It’s insane how much of a sausage factory this site is, women and couples can be like kids at the candy store, they hold the power and make the calls, that’s swinging….

No point, man, you'll never get anyone to admit that it's difficult for single guys on fab."

Well that's a fucking lie for a start. I'm pretty sure most people agree it's difficult for single guys on fab.

I think you'll be more pushed to find single blokes who accept its also difficult for everyone, just in different ways, especially if they're relying on messaging alone.

Northampton

I stopped messaging out of frustration . A lot of people as already stated think that people

Will fuck anything . Trying a new strategy getting to know the forum users which is defo more fun . "

A friend put up a status that we were together and looking for playmates for the evening, she posted around 9pm and by midnight had over 1000 messages... This was when I was fairly new and popular though lol

Northampton

Do you literally have anything else to talk about? Anything at all? You constantly derail every single thread and turn it into an attention seeking “my tiny dick” thread - regardless of the subject matter! It’s quite a skill. It’s tedious as fuck.

And who are you to say what someone can and can't say. Bitchy much !!!!!!"

She is still correct though!

She is still correct though! "

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Because they're entitled and they think they're owed for existing "

Are we not? I really need to reevaluate my life if this is the case

Glasgow

I don't care. It's still a horrible and nasty comment. If that was a man commenting to a female there would be hell. Horrible horrible bitchy comment!!!!!!

I don't care. It's still a horrible and nasty comment. If that was a man commenting to a female there would be hell. Horrible horrible bitchy comment!!!!!! "

In your opinion.

Enjoy your day

"Trying saying no to a woman

I’ve had hard more abuse from couples and women than I have single men "

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Most guys probably do move on, same as most guys probably do read profiles and not message if they aren't a match, but it's the few muppets out there that seem to think this is appropriate behaviour.

No matter where you go, you will get some idiots.

Warwick

"Why do men get upset or offended on women's behalf. I've seen more and more forum posts on this

Just ignore it and move on "

Whiteknighting?

Hang on, wow guys chill can we please talk about Ariel13’s bum hole again PLEASE now calm down

Ariel13 lovely bum hole by the way. You don’t have to thank me..hahaha..

"Most guys probably do move on, same as most guys probably do read profiles and not message if they aren't a match, but it's the few muppets out there that seem to think this is appropriate behaviour.

No matter where you go, you will get some idiots. "

Most men definitely do say “thanks, take care” etc.

It’s the minority who are abusive (I hope)

Hang on, wow guys chill can we please talk about Ariel13’s bum hole again PLEASE now calm down

Ariel13 lovely bum hole by the way. You don’t have to thank me..hahaha.. "

I haven’t seen it so can’t pass comment

I haven’t seen it so can’t pass comment "

Go an have a look sweet. It talks to you..haha..

Let’s just have fun guy’s. It’s easier to laugh than fight.. CHILL

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

See, I've never had this from a single guy in my many years of being on this site. Perhaps I've just been lucky.

Let’s just have fun guy’s. It’s easier to laugh than fight.. CHILL"

I’ll have a look, based purely on your review

Warwick

I don't care. It's still a horrible and nasty comment. If that was a man commenting to a female there would be hell. Horrible horrible bitchy comment!!!!!!

In your opinion.

Enjoy your day "

I was catching up with the thread from the bottom up as I usually do, and saw this reply.

As soon as I read "and my penis being smaller than average doesn't help things", I thought, is Cammo here? Low and behold, as I scroll up further, there he is!

Cammo, I really worry about you mate. You seem a decent guy, but also seem to have a really big issue that must be really effecting your happiness and probably effecting others opinions of yourself.

People have tried offering you help and advice, please try listening to it and learn to love yourself for who you are again.

"See, I've never had this from a single guy in my many years of being on this site. Perhaps I've just been lucky. "

Can you fuck me now? Please. Pretty please!! Right that’s it i’m blocking you, you bastard.

There you go i’m your first. I popped your cherry..haha..

Let’s just have fun guy’s. It’s easier to laugh than fight.. CHILL

I’ll have a look, based purely on your review "

Haha.. just be nice to it an it’ll be nice back..haha..

I’ve never had that problem so can’t really comment

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Because they're entitled and they think they're owed for existing

Are we not? I really need to reevaluate my life if this is the case "

"I’ve never had that problem so can’t really comment "

Well you wouldn’t with a six pack an a power tool in your hand.. bloody show off..haha..

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Because they think it should be easier than it is. They are not thinking about what the other person wants.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Because its rejection and that's never nice. Now no excuse for bad behaviour but it's very human.

It’s funny (it’s not) really because on the initial message you’re fit and sexy and the hottest most beautiful woman they’ve ever seen and they’d treat you like a princess. Then you say no thanks and it’s all “fuck you, you ugly fat old twat” hahaha

I once had one of the most abusive messages like this from a user name along the lines of “polite gentleman” (not actual username)!!! You honestly couldn’t make it up

"I’ve never had that problem so can’t really comment

Well you wouldn’t with a six pack an a power tool in your hand.. bloody show off..haha.."

Hahahaha obviously I’m joking just like other guys, couples and ladies I’m not everyone’s preference and being completely honest that’s the cases 99.9% of the time. Absolutely no point stressing, feeling down or hard done by it’s just the circle of fab. I would also say 99.9% of people go for the person and mind over the body !!

"I’ve never had that problem so can’t really comment

Well you wouldn’t with a six pack an a power tool in your hand.. bloody show off..haha..

Hahahaha obviously I’m joking just like other guys, couples and ladies I’m not everyone’s preference and being completely honest that’s the cases 99.9% of the time. Absolutely no point stressing, feeling down or hard done by it’s just the circle of fab. I would also say 99.9% of people go for the person and mind over the body !! "

I know mate i’m only joking..haha..

"It’s funny (it’s not) really because on the initial message you’re fit and sexy and the hottest most beautiful woman they’ve ever seen and they’d treat you like a princess. Then you say no thanks and it’s all “fuck you, you ugly fat old twat” hahaha

I once had one of the most abusive messages like this from a user name along the lines of “polite gentleman” (not actual username)!!! You honestly couldn’t make it up "

No fucker on this earth could say fuck you, you ugly fat old twat to you being honest.. if they do then they’er mad or blind..haha.. ffs

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I can only imagine they're looking for a pity fuck from someone... presumably one of the other blokes in their "woe is me" club

LvM

Yes they do get upset and abusive, we know how it feels! Like many single fems/couples on here, we get a load of messages each day, it's physically impossible to reply to everyone, regardless of whether or not it's a yes please or a no thanks, but many don't take to kindly to a no thanks? There are the decent polite fellas that take it on the chin and move on, but they're in the minority? Another stunt is they mail you in a couple of months in the hope that we'll say yes, or hoping that we don't remember them? There are the good guys on here, it's just finding them that's the issue!

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"

Do you literally have anything else to talk about? Anything at all? You constantly derail every single thread and turn it into an attention seeking “my tiny dick” thread - regardless of the subject matter! It’s quite a skill. It’s tedious as fuck."

Well said!

By *pace DoubtMan  over a year ago

Ilford

We have had a few ladies go volcanic on us for saying no. One even made up some twisted shit, but that had no effect on us. The worst from a guy or couple was variations on "fine, but you're missing out, byee", so we have been lucky on that front. I've witnessed the abuse many times thrown at Girls by guys on the chatrooms, it's sickening that some can't handle a no, and have to then cause harm.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I think because the men out way the women on here and are less likely to act like the men "

And the blinkered award goes to...

As much as some people are offended by whataboutery,there are a sizeable proportion of women on here who go absolutely apeshit when refused, rejected or simply ignored. The difference though is that they often have backup.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Think the fella is looking to get himself on a podium

Popularity increase

Yorkshire but travel

That's it. The only 2 powers we have, both genders and everyone in between. Yes or no. The power of choice making between yes or no."

For sure everyone can and should say no, my point was that if you’ve 1000’s of messages you can pick and choose as inevitability there will be some in amongst that group that tick all your boxes, in that regard that’s the power I’m referring too, yes we all have a choice, single women and couples in a swinging world just have a huge amount more

Aberdeen

That's it. The only 2 powers we have, both genders and everyone in between. Yes or no. The power of choice making between yes or no.

For sure everyone can and should say no, my point was that if you’ve 1000’s of messages you can pick and choose as inevitability there will be some in amongst that group that tick all your boxes, in that regard that’s the power I’m referring too, yes we all have a choice, single women and couples in a swinging world just have a huge amount more "

Again, no one will admit it's tough for single guys on here. I wouldn't waste your time :D

For sure everyone can and should say no, my point was that if you’ve 1000’s of messages you can pick and choose as inevitability there will be some in amongst that group that tick all your boxes, in that regard that’s the power I’m referring too, yes we all have a choice, single women and couples in a swinging world just have a huge amount more

Again, no one will admit it's tough for single guys on here. I wouldn't waste your time :D"

I think lots of people admits that its tough for guys on here, its also tough for women and couple who get abusive messages from guys because they wont just meet anyone and everyone.

Yorkshire but travel

Again, no one will admit it's tough for single guys on here. I wouldn't waste your time :D"

I’m not trying to convince anyone about single guy life on Fab, I’m simply passing a comment and thoughts on the topic….maybe read it all again

Aberdeen

Again, no one will admit it's tough for single guys on here. I wouldn't waste your time :D

I’m not trying to convince anyone about single guy life on Fab, I’m simply passing a comment and thoughts on the topic….maybe read it all again

"

I know. The point is it won't get acknowledged. They will just say its tougher for them

Northampton

The problem is, alot of guys think that if their were less men that the small amount of women would be more likely to say yes... The only way that will happen is if there were more women though... If I look through 100 men and only like the look of 5...I would still only fancy that 5 if there were only 10 men aswell! As soon as attitudes towards sexual women changes, on all sides, then your chances would be better, as long as guys quit bombarding newbies

Northampton

"The problem is, alot of guys think that if their were less men that the small amount of women would be more likely to say yes... The only way that will happen is if there were more women though... If I look through 100 men and only like the look of 5...I would still only fancy that 5 if there were only 10 men aswell! As soon as attitudes towards sexual women changes, on all sides, then your chances would be better, as long as guys quit bombarding newbies"

*there.. Ffs!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Many people make their fab journey so much harder for themselves by constantly whinging about it or being permanently offended on other people's behalf.

Every time I see someone say how difficult it is I ask who are they competing against?

If you treat it as a competition where every man starts from the same point you will fail.

If you treat it as a competition with all men of your height, build or age you will fail.

If you believe that women and couples hold all the power you will fail because you are obviously approaching them as a collective rather than individuals.

The only person who can make or break your experience on here is yourself and if you truly believe that other people ruin it for the good guys you might as well just walk away now and admit defeat.

The only person you have to compete against is yourself.

Use your bio, pics, forum contribution, social engagement and messages to present the best version of you and stop looking over your shoulder all the time.

It sounds easy but for so many people it's not because it's handier to blame others for their own failings.

It takes effort, consistency and most of all patience. It still won't happen overnight but that's the very point.

Show others that you are prepared to build a solid base and not get your knickers in a twist over nothing and you will have more chance of getting into someone else's knickers.

shits creek

I know. The point is it won't get acknowledged. They will just say its tougher for them "

Again, read my comment where I agree it's difficult for single guys, but say its also difficult for everyone else if relying on messaging alone. Once again, I did not say it's MORE difficult, I said it's difficult in a different way.

I think you're the one not acknowledging things here. Why is it so hard to accept?

Everyone is different and all will face different hurdles. What's important or a hurdle to you may not be important or a hurdle to someone else and vice versa.

shits creek

"Many people make their fab journey so much harder for themselves by constantly whinging about it or being permanently offended on other people's behalf.

Every time I see someone say how difficult it is I ask who are they competing against?

If you treat it as a competition where every man starts from the same point you will fail.

If you treat it as a competition with all men of your height, build or age you will fail.

If you believe that women and couples hold all the power you will fail because you are obviously approaching them as a collective rather than individuals.

The only person who can make or break your experience on here is yourself and if you truly believe that other people ruin it for the good guys you might as well just walk away now and admit defeat.

Use your bio, pics, forum contribution, social engagement and messages to present the best version of you and stop looking over your shoulder all the time.

It sounds easy but for so many people it's not because it's handier to blame others for their own failings.

It takes effort, consistency and most of all patience. It still won't happen overnight but that's the very point.

Show others that you are prepared to build a solid base and not get your knickers in a twist over nothing and you will have more chance of getting into someone else's knickers. "

By *pstanding CitizenMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't get upset, just move on its as simple as that

By *outhful73Man  over a year ago

Glossop

I get disappointed a lot but certainly not angry, not a lot gets me angry though - some people are more highly strung I guess.

I was briefly chatting with a lady who had been contacted by guys on fab offering her money to meet them!

That’s so bad!!!!

If they say not interested, or delete and don’t reply, as they say in their profile, you’re not what they’re after.. move on.

I can’t believe how some people behave

Aberdeen

I know. The point is it won't get acknowledged. They will just say its tougher for them

Again, read my comment where I agree it's difficult for single guys, but say its also difficult for everyone else

"

The challenges for guys and for women/couples are very different. You're trying to minimise how bad it can be.

Guys have an almost zero chance of a reply to a message, feeding a sense of rejection and potentially poor self esteem over time.

Yes, women and couples face potential abuse from a "no thanks" reply, and I respect anyone who still makes that effort, but they reserve the right to delete or ignore the message altogether, which is also fair. Their biggest challenge is filtering and looking through messages and deciding which one is best for them. It's nothing like rejection at all, and the attempt to compare problems like they are equal is pretty insulting.

I'm quite accepting when a lady says no, its when they ignore a message that I find ill-mannered.

I'm quite accepting when a lady says no, its when they ignore a message that I find ill-mannered.

"

Try answering hundreds of messages a day from profiles that you’re not interested in then let me know if you still think it’s bad manners. I’m not on here to do hours of admin.

Damaged ego

"

The sites F&Q's will correct you on that.

shits creek

Again, read my comment where I agree it's difficult for single guys, but say its also difficult for everyone else

The challenges for guys and for women/couples are very different. You're trying to minimise how bad it can be.

Guys have an almost zero chance of a reply to a message, feeding a sense of rejection and potentially poor self esteem over time.

Yes, women and couples face potential abuse from a "no thanks" reply, and I respect anyone who still makes that effort, but they reserve the right to delete or ignore the message altogether, which is also fair. Their biggest challenge is filtering and looking through messages and deciding which one is best for them. It's nothing like rejection at all, and the attempt to compare problems like they are equal is pretty insulting."

Well that my dear shows how narrow minded you are.

Do you really think its only men that suffer from wondering what's wrong with them? Why they're being rejected?

Women get rejected ALL THE TIME... but differently.

Every time someone messages without reading your profile. Every time someone ignores your requests, that's also rejection. That's rejecting your wishes, rejecting treating you as a person. Do you not think 50 messages a day rejecting everything you've said on your profile is not just as bad? Do you not think it makes you feel like less of a human and nothing more than a vagina who's desire just to be treated as a person is absolutely worthless, coz women are slabs of meat.

Having "no thank you, wish you well... happy fabbing" being rejected as an answer because they then try to convince you to change your mind. That's rejection, whether you see it or not.

I'm sorry you can't or won't believe it's incredibly difficult for people who aren't single guys.

You know what I'd do if I wad a single guy? Get my arse to a club or organised social where people got to see me face to face and build connections that way.

You know what I did as a single woman who wanted to be seen as a human being? Went to organised socials and clubs, where people take no for and answer with grace.

The male ego is often a fragile thing.

Yes, women and couples face potential abuse from a "no thanks" reply, and I respect anyone who still makes that effort, but they reserve the right to delete or ignore the message altogether, which is also fair. Their biggest challenge is filtering and looking through messages and deciding which one is best for them. It's nothing like rejection at all, and the attempt to compare problems like they are equal is pretty insulting."

Take a look at our verifications. You'll see we've met several single men and not yet managed to meet a single woman or couple.

It's no easier for us to find a woman.

Looking at yours, you have found it easier.

Are we supposed to feel really wounded about this?

The forums are a good place to show more of your personality and show people what you are really like.

And I don't want this to sound like a personal attack, as you aren't the only person who does it, but you are never do yourself any favours with your comments.

Now I'm not saying don't be yourself but just pointing out that it has an impact on your chances of meeting.

Most of the people I have some kind of fab relationship with has come from the forums.

Aberdeen

Yes, women and couples face potential abuse from a "no thanks" reply, and I respect anyone who still makes that effort, but they reserve the right to delete or ignore the message altogether, which is also fair. Their biggest challenge is filtering and looking through messages and deciding which one is best for them. It's nothing like rejection at all, and the attempt to compare problems like they are equal is pretty insulting.

The forums are a good place to show more of your personality and show people what you are really like.

And I don't want this to sound like a personal attack, as you aren't the only person who does it, but you are never do yourself any favours with your comments.

Now I'm not saying don't be yourself but just pointing out that it has an impact on your chances of meeting.

Most of the people I have some kind of fab relationship with has come from the forums."

I didnt have much of a chance before I used the forums to be honest

Women and couples have plenty of hotter and more well endowed guys to choose from, so my odds were always going to be longer

I admit I gripe too much which isn't appealing in itself though

Bournemouth

Because i haven't seen any other complaints mentioned really

Bournemouth

Because he is showing what a great guy he is in the hope that knicker elastic snaps all over the land "

Got nothing to do with that bud.

Bournemouth

Yes they do get upset and abusive, we know how it feels! Like many single fems/couples on here, we get a load of messages each day, it's physically impossible to reply to everyone, regardless of whether or not it's a yes please or a no thanks, but many don't take to kindly to a no thanks? There are the decent polite fellas that take it on the chin and move on, but they're in the minority? Another stunt is they mail you in a couple of months in the hope that we'll say yes, or hoping that we don't remember them? There are the good guys on here, it's just finding them that's the issue!"

Exactly that why dont some just understand

Never mind

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Cos they’ve looked at 3 pics, FABBED them and couldn’t be bothered with the profile as they’ve already decided that they are perfect for them (well C ) and we should be grateful they are messaging us, along with the other 200 profiles

K

Yorkshire but travel

"Many people make their fab journey so much harder for themselves by constantly whinging about it or being permanently offended on other people's behalf.

Show others that you are prepared to build a solid base and not get your knickers in a twist over nothing and you will have more chance of getting into someone else's knickers. "

Pretty good middle ground take on Fabswinging whatever you sex, sexuality or pronouns

Bournemouth

Yes I have found joining fab incredibly destructive to my confidence

I actually word my messages very politely which may actually go against me

I don’t send crass messages and be try open and laid back I don’t expect anything BUT I attach a face pic so I can’t see any other reason apart from

My looks why it’s always ignored or a polite no thanks

I assume if I was more attractive then it would be different so it’s very destructive to confidence

And the worst part is when I read their verifications a lot of the guys aren’t very attractive so I’m baffled

Most of the people I have some kind of fab relationship with has come from the forums.

I didnt have much of a chance before I used the forums to be honest

Women and couples have plenty of hotter and more well endowed guys to choose from, so my odds were always going to be longer

I admit I gripe too much which isn't appealing in itself though

"

I'm new to forums but

You don't seem to be doing too bad with 10 verifications.

Is this really the site for you? if it makes you feel this shitty about urself?

It’s off putting for me as a single woman to read some of your comments on here. If all your going to do is whinge about how hard it is a single guy on here, how small you are etc who is going to want to meet?

Maybe work on your self confidence more, work on your profile and just think so what if I get reflected or maybe this isn’t the site for you be on!

I get it can be hard for single men but it can be hard for anyone on here! I’m a single woman and I find it very hard on here am I not allowed to say that because I’m not a single male?

I reevaluated my profile and saw just how negative it was and that I needed to change it and show that I didn’t care that I was now a bigger woman with average looks and if men didn’t like that then I dodged the bullet.

» Add a new message to this topic