FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Play on first meet or get to know

Play on first meet or get to know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do folk perfect to play on first meet or get to know socially ova several meets...........cowman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Play on first, after getting to know the person well enough beforehand, that usually means lengthy message exchanges, pics exchanges and phone calls etc...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

when i was actively meeting i rarely met socially first, think i did it on 2 occasions.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Generally on the first meet, but I always make it clear that there's no guarantee (or expectation) of play before meeting.

Main exceptions to this is if I meet people at an organised social then I generally arrange to meet up with them another time.

"Play on first, after getting to know the person well enough beforehand, that usually means lengthy message exchanges, pics exchanges and phone calls etc... "

Same here...don't think I've ever really done the social meets, unless you count a brew and a chat before getting to it!

Depends on the person I'm meeting, if we have spent enough time getting to know each other, I usually know if we click, but sometimes a social is a good thing.

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

If, after a short drink etc., we're all happy then definitely play on first meet. As others have said normally chatted in other ways beforehand...

We always meet socially for first meet. This gives all parties a chance to go away and make a firm decision on taking things further snd means no one feels pushed into play. It also heightens things we find walking away wanting more

play on 1st meet

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

It depends on the situation.

Sometimes you meet and get the feeling nothing is going to happen. Ever.

Sometimes you know things will get hot and sweaty :P

Couple of months ago arranged to meet someone for a coffee. She got out of her car, look at me and said - let's not waste time on the coffee. :D

we like to have a social 1st to see if we click otherwise its not mch good when you come to play that you are not compatible.also its a good way to find out if the people you are meeting are who they say they are

Whatever , more than happy to meet socially first or play on first meet.

"It depends on the situation.

Couple of months ago arranged to meet someone for a coffee. She got out of her car, look at me and said - let's not waste time on the coffee. :D"

ooooh you stud muffin,lol

"If, after a short drink etc., we're all happy then definitely play on first meet. As others have said normally chatted in other ways beforehand..."

Same here. We don't get out that often so try and make the most of it when we do.

Play on first meet, but then i have always spent time chatting, calling and having good giggle and banter before hand for quite a long time, and by the time we have finished turning each other on there is no way a social is going to stay that, plus my time is so limited im not wasting it on a friendly drink!!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

have met socially and played 1st meet sometimes. Now I'm only meeting in clubs, so tends to be there and then

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

first time, I ain't for faffing around..... drop em, jump em and jizz em.....

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"It depends on the situation.

Couple of months ago arranged to meet someone for a coffee. She got out of her car, look at me and said - let's not waste time on the coffee. :Dooooh you stud muffin,lol "

One of my very under-discovered and under-used qualities

To be honest - I don't think I'm anything special. But she did have a thing for the older man :D

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanx guys for yr imput......we didn't know wot peeps preferred

More often than not messages and phone calls have taken place prior to meeting so playing on first meet is usually not a problem. I always respect cpls & ladies though who just want drink and a chat to test the water. It's understandable with some people.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

on the first meet .. dont see the point in endless chats etc

that said dont like to meet endless new guys all the time .. our preference is once weve met a guy where we all click is to stick with them where eva possible

Depends on the night really we make it clear that it's not a given but saying that normally the meet and great will turn into a play date if everyone's happy x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Nothing thrills like a first sighting.

I probably wouldn't go back for a second meet if the first had been totally social.

Same applies if they talk on the phone too long. Familiarity n all that.

I have done both, I usualy meet in Leeds for a drink, but occassionaly if I've had a really good feeling about them I'll meet locally then take them home

I usually play on the first meet, but only after exchanging messages and chatting on the phone for a while. I tend to feel more relaxed and comfortable if I've got to know the person a little beforehand.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Never play on first meet I (f) would just be too nervous. Each to their own and vive la difference

My first meet of this site was meant to be a social

We met for lunch time drinks on breaks from work, and then met up again on the night! I knew i wanted to jump his bones second i saw him lol

I do prefer to meet socially first, see that there is a spark.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I always make it clear that I do not play on the first meet as I dont want to raise expectations - I realise I am in the minority here. I have found that even with emails, chats on the phone etc I do not know if the chemistry is there until we meet. And even if the chemistry is there, things like bad breath and poor body hygiene are turn offs so until I meet in person I cannot be sure. If people do not like that they would need to move on to the next profile. Being this selective means I might miss good meets but hey it works for me.

Have always had the first meet as a social one, with no expectations. But only once so far, has it ended there!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Do folk perfect to play on first meet or get to know socially ova several meets...........cowman"

We usually spend a bit of time getting a feel of the couple/single before we decide to arrange a meet in person.

We are happy to play on a first meet if everyone agrees but equally happy not too. Never have any expectations

Play, unless we are after regular fuck buddies x

i always play on the first meet.

am married so dont have a lot of time for meeting people.

not interested in getting to know people or conversation.

having said that though, i have had sex with men i wouldnt have if i had met them beforehand.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

We usually spend a bit of time getting a feel of the couple/single before we decide to arrange a meet in person.

We are happy to play on a first meet if everyone agrees but equally happy not too. Never have any expectations "

I think that would sum it up nicely for me. I cannot see any reason to play with somebody unless I like them, have some connection and conversation with them - if that is not the case a dildo would be the better option. At least they dont disappoint with lack of intelligence

For me, I have this newbie kink as Diamondsmiles et al calls it.

I shan't go into details, however, it does not work if I meet the gent for a social drink first.

» Add a new message to this topic