FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ask An Ebony

Ask An Ebony

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I realize there are a few myths that are attached to us black ladies so I'm here to dispell or embrace a few.

Any questions you'd like to ask someone of my complexion ?

Anything you've ever wondered about us black ladies ?

Please keep it to the Forum not entertaining the same in my inbox.

And by no means can I speak for all black ladies ...so bare that in mind.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't heard of these myths, what are they?

"I haven't heard of these myths, what are they?"
one in that we are naturally horny all the time and have extremely high libido ...

Ebony and ivory - do they live together in perfect harmony?

"I haven't heard of these myths, what are they? one in that we are naturally horny all the time and have extremely high libido ..."

Well, are you?

*asking for all my friends….

"Ebony and ivory - do they live together in perfect harmony?"
they can most days just like the song

"Ebony and ivory - do they live together in perfect harmony? they can most days just like the song "

There is good and bad in everyone

"I haven't heard of these myths, what are they? one in that we are naturally horny all the time and have extremely high libido ..."

I've never heard that myth before, the only myth I have headcis about black guys, the usual myth.

"I haven't heard of these myths, what are they? one in that we are naturally horny all the time and have extremely high libido ...

Well, are you?

*asking for all my friends…. "

no...for black ladies our libido vary per person same as any other ladies...it can be high low or non existent...

Think I was rather lucky growing up as the girls all wanted to kiss the white kid in the class

"I haven't heard of these myths, what are they? one in that we are naturally horny all the time and have extremely high libido ...

I've never heard that myth before, the only myth I have headcis about black guys, the usual myth.

"

well I get approached on the basis of that myth on and off fab it's like a pre-conceived notion that we're just horny and waiting around to be fucked.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Are you good at twerking?

By *eachcplCouple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

My fella wanted to see me with coloured guys and I met a few and I know he had a desire to meet black and coloured ladies, which was finally fulfilled a few years ago. I found it very sexy to see him with the lady.

To the OP, stunning lady, wonderful body. Very sexy xx

I'm literally trying to think of some myths and I'm coming up with nothing.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm genuinely going to watch this going "que?"

I suppose one thing, is do you worry about being a fetishism or tick box to some? Do you have to perhaps work harder to suss people out as "genuine" or, well, I'll call them oddities of taste.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan  over a year ago

Gilfach

How easy is it to get sun burnt in the UK?

And do you fail to get sympathy because the redness isn't so easy to see?

"Are you good at twerking? "
can't tweak to save my life.

"Are you good at twerking? can't tweak to save my life."
twerk*

By *ale1989Man  over a year ago

travelling, ill be close

Are Ebony generally more interested in BWC and over BBC or that to each individual ?

"Are you good at twerking? can't tweak to save my life."

You can tweak me anytime

"I'm literally trying to think of some myths and I'm coming up with nothing.

I suppose one thing, is do you worry about being a fetishism or tick box to some? Do you have to perhaps work harder to suss people out as "genuine" or, well, I'll call them oddities of taste."

I hate being fetishized but some black women do enjoy it .. I generally filter out those who start off with the I've never been with a black girl bit right from the get go ...I don't think I have it any harder in sussing out genuine ppl than any other ladies on here.

I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Does this mean school is in session?

It’s too hot for school

"How easy is it to get sun burnt in the UK?

And do you fail to get sympathy because the redness isn't so easy to see?"

I'm from the Caribbean this sun pales in comparison ...but sunburn is real...not only do we get even darker but our skin just peels off...I spent a day at the beach once and when I came home the skin on my back was sore ..in a few days it's just dried up and came off ..felt a bit like a snake shedding. I don't know if this happens to white folk ??

"Are Ebony generally more interested in BWC and over BBC or that to each individual ? "
It's neither here or there for me but I know black ladies who will only go with black men and some that will go for only white and some that just don't care (me).

A cock is a cock ..these days I find myself being a big more concerned if an even larger cock is attached to the cock ..whether it be black , white , brown , yellow

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I realize there are a few myths that are attached to us black ladies so I'm here to dispell or embrace a few.

And by no means can I speak for all black ladies ...so bare that in mind."

. 30 odd years ago I was in my late teens- early 20’s I worked with some similar age black guys in a factory they said something along the lines of you don’t have sex with black girls they have sex with you they seemed to be mainly talking about Jamaican girls.I took it with a pinch of salt as they say.Since then I have been with some black girls and some have been more in control than others.As I have gotten older and hopefully wiser I now know it has nothing to do with colour or nationality as we are all individual with different sex drive. I still wouldn’t say no to Serena Williams or Diane Parish in Eastenders as I find both women extremely sexy in different ways.

If elephants are hunted for ivory how can i hunt for ebony

Well, are you?

*asking for all my friends…. no...for black ladies our libido vary per person same as any other ladies...it can be high low or non existent..."

Alas…I will continue my search….

"

I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing."

I can't even, what in the actual mickey mouse fuck?

That's just, eh, like, I'm sorry, really, what?

Seriously I'm just a bit shocked, which is telling of my experiences and my lack of knowledge. I probably shouldn't be. Yet.

As for having it harder than other ladies (haha fnar fnar), I think it's a baptism of fire for all involved. Just varying levels of chip pan, petrol or napalm based.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Well my experience has been that most of the Afro Caribbean ladies I've known, like so many other races and cultures, have been of very high morals, regular church attenders, and very family orientated, with values that much of Western society has drifted away from. I've met some lovely black people, and could hog the thread over how nice, and trusting they have been towards me. As for sex, if the WOW factor is there along with the meeting of minds, I should think it's fantastic no matter what.

By *irginpaulMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

The two ebony I've been with had very high sex drives, oh the memories

"I realize there are a few myths that are attached to us black ladies so I'm here to dispell or embrace a few.

And by no means can I speak for all black ladies ...so bare that in mind.. 30 odd years ago I was in my late teens- early 20’s I worked with some similar age black guys in a factory they said something along the lines of you don’t have sex with black girls they have sex with you they seemed to be mainly talking about Jamaican girls.I took it with a pinch of salt as they say.Since then I have been with some black girls and some have been more in control than others.As I have gotten older and hopefully wiser I now know it has nothing to do with colour or nationality as we are all individual with different sex drive. I still wouldn’t say no to Serena Williams or Diane Parish in Eastenders as I find both women extremely sexy in different ways."

yes this is a common myth how we take control and ride you into the sunset ...sadly it's not the case as you have established..as with any other women we can be dominant or submissive or just happy to be along for the ride whichever category that falls into ..

"If elephants are hunted for ivory how can i hunt for ebony "
for starters we can't be hunted like animals so change your approach

"Well my experience has been that most of the Afro Caribbean ladies I've known, like so many other races and cultures, have been of very high morals, regular church attenders, and very family orientated, with values that much of Western society has drifted away from. I've met some lovely black people, and could hog the thread over how nice, and trusting they have been towards me. As for sex, if the WOW factor is there along with the meeting of minds, I should think it's fantastic no matter what. "
I'm glad you mentioned this in the Caribbean in particular for even being on fab I'd be shunned or baptized a couple times in the very least ...its a very religious society ...I was not born in the UK so coming here was like a sexual awakening ...in that culture you are made to feel guilty for having certain fantasys or desires..I could write a book on this.

"I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing."

That is shocking, I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

I hope you reported.

"Well my experience has been that most of the Afro Caribbean ladies I've known, like so many other races and cultures, have been of very high morals, regular church attenders, and very family orientated, with values that much of Western society has drifted away from. I've met some lovely black people, and could hog the thread over how nice, and trusting they have been towards me. As for sex, if the WOW factor is there along with the meeting of minds, I should think it's fantastic no matter what. I'm glad you mentioned this in the Caribbean in particular for even being on fab I'd be shunned or baptized a couple times in the very least ...its a very religious society ...I was not born in the UK so coming here was like a sexual awakening ...in that culture you are made to feel guilty for having certain fantasys or desires..I could write a book on this."

This is so true I had a lecture from Auntie about not holding hands till was ready to commit to marriage (step dad and family are from Jamaica)

"I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing.

I hope you reported."

yeah I did but it made me think... suppose that person lured me into meeting them then expressed his dislike in another way

"I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing.

I hope you reported."

I hope you reported.yeah I did but it made me think... suppose that person lured me into meeting them then expressed his dislike in another way "

Yeah it's definitely an eye opener.

Social media platforms have been used this way in the past

"Well my experience has been that most of the Afro Caribbean ladies I've known, like so many other races and cultures, have been of very high morals, regular church attenders, and very family orientated, with values that much of Western society has drifted away from. I've met some lovely black people, and could hog the thread over how nice, and trusting they have been towards me. As for sex, if the WOW factor is there along with the meeting of minds, I should think it's fantastic no matter what. I'm glad you mentioned this in the Caribbean in particular for even being on fab I'd be shunned or baptized a couple times in the very least ...its a very religious society ...I was not born in the UK so coming here was like a sexual awakening ...in that culture you are made to feel guilty for having certain fantasys or desires..I could write a book on this."

Is this gender specific or pushed onto all?

[Removed by poster at 19/07/22 10:04:30]

Edmonton

And by no means can I speak for all black ladies ...so bare that in mind.. 30 odd years ago I was in my late teens- early 20’s I worked with some similar age black guys in a factory they said something along the lines of you don’t have sex with black girls they have sex with you they seemed to be mainly talking about Jamaican girls.I took it with a pinch of salt as they say.Since then I have been with some black girls and some have been more in control than others.As I have gotten older and hopefully wiser I now know it has nothing to do with colour or nationality as we are all individual with different sex drive. I still wouldn’t say no to Serena Williams or Diane Parish in Eastenders as I find both women extremely sexy in different ways. yes this is a common myth how we take control and ride you into the sunset ...sadly it's not the case as you have established..as with any other women we can be dominant or submissive or just happy to be along for the ride whichever category that falls into ..

"

. You know what it’s like when you are in you late teens / early 20’s you tend to believe too much of what you hear.Apologies if I said anything wrong or upsetting in my first comments

[Removed by poster at 19/07/22 10:05:22]

"Well my experience has been that most of the Afro Caribbean ladies I've known, like so many other races and cultures, have been of very high morals, regular church attenders, and very family orientated, with values that much of Western society has drifted away from. I've met some lovely black people, and could hog the thread over how nice, and trusting they have been towards me. As for sex, if the WOW factor is there along with the meeting of minds, I should think it's fantastic no matter what. I'm glad you mentioned this in the Caribbean in particular for even being on fab I'd be shunned or baptized a couple times in the very least ...its a very religious society ...I was not born in the UK so coming here was like a sexual awakening ...in that culture you are made to feel guilty for having certain fantasys or desires..I could write a book on this.

Is this gender specific or pushed onto all?"

I would say it's more geared towards females ..males are expected to be what we call 'village rams' - just means they can fuck around with as many women as they like ..whilst women if we sleep around we are branded whores and shunned.

Also homosexuality is a big NO where I am from ..the act of two men together is actually illegal . In some Caribbean countries being bi or homo can even get you killed as a local or beaten.

And by no means can I speak for all black ladies ...so bare that in mind.. 30 odd years ago I was in my late teens- early 20’s I worked with some similar age black guys in a factory they said something along the lines of you don’t have sex with black girls they have sex with you they seemed to be mainly talking about Jamaican girls.I took it with a pinch of salt as they say.Since then I have been with some black girls and some have been more in control than others.As I have gotten older and hopefully wiser I now know it has nothing to do with colour or nationality as we are all individual with different sex drive. I still wouldn’t say no to Serena Williams or Diane Parish in Eastenders as I find both women extremely sexy in different ways. yes this is a common myth how we take control and ride you into the sunset ...sadly it's not the case as you have established..as with any other women we can be dominant or submissive or just happy to be along for the ride whichever category that falls into ..

. You know what it’s like when you are in you late teens / early 20’s you tend to believe too much of what you hear.Apologies if I said anything wrong or upsetting in my first comments "

no apology necessary we all live and learn

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing.

Seriously I'm just a bit shocked, which is telling of my experiences and my lack of knowledge. I probably shouldn't be. Yet.

As for having it harder than other ladies (haha fnar fnar), I think it's a baptism of fire for all involved. Just varying levels of chip pan, petrol or napalm based."

I have a friend who is also on here who is black and she has showed me some of the messages she has received and honestly, some of it is beyond disgusting. She's been called the n word and even compared to a gorilla. It makes me sick.

"

As for having it harder than other ladies (haha fnar fnar), I think it's a baptism of fire for all involved. Just varying levels of chip pan, petrol or napalm based.

I have a friend who is also on here who is black and she has showed me some of the messages she has received and honestly, some of it is beyond disgusting. She's been called the n word and even compared to a gorilla. It makes me sick. "

I haven't received any to that extent on here but I've had this in person ...in the USA...work trip to Kansas city , did some shopping after some conferences ..walking on the sidewalk a guy spit at me then called me every name in the book ..had ppl cross the road ...even had drink thrown on me for sitting in a Cafe where I suppose predominantly white ppl were....

"Well my experience has been that most of the Afro Caribbean ladies I've known, like so many other races and cultures, have been of very high morals, regular church attenders, and very family orientated, with values that much of Western society has drifted away from. I've met some lovely black people, and could hog the thread over how nice, and trusting they have been towards me. As for sex, if the WOW factor is there along with the meeting of minds, I should think it's fantastic no matter what. I'm glad you mentioned this in the Caribbean in particular for even being on fab I'd be shunned or baptized a couple times in the very least ...its a very religious society ...I was not born in the UK so coming here was like a sexual awakening ...in that culture you are made to feel guilty for having certain fantasys or desires..I could write a book on this.

Is this gender specific or pushed onto all? I would say it's more geared towards females ..males are expected to be what we call 'village rams' - just means they can fuck around with as many women as they like ..whilst women if we sleep around we are branded whores and shunned.

Also homosexuality is a big NO where I am from ..the act of two men together is actually illegal . In some Caribbean countries being bi or homo can even get you killed as a local or beaten. "

I'm so glad you created this thread.

This quote alone highlights why people may have differing views regarding sex and sexuality.

People would be wise to keep that in mind the next time they want to attack someone for differing views.

My partner and I, though both Caucasian, we originate from different countries from one another.

Although some of our upbringings and beliefs pushed onto us are almost identical, there are also many differences, big differences.

By *hillenCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

Perhaps we've been fortunate in that we've not had any derogatory messages regarding L's race. However, we do get messages from white guys who seem to see being with a black girl as some sort of trophy rather than seeing her as the lovely, genuine person that she is.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Great thread OP

Is this gender specific or pushed onto all? I would say it's more geared towards females ..males are expected to be what we call 'village rams' - just means they can fuck around with as many women as they like ..whilst women if we sleep around we are branded whores and shunned.

Also homosexuality is a big NO where I am from ..the act of two men together is actually illegal . In some Caribbean countries being bi or homo can even get you killed as a local or beaten.

I'm so glad you created this thread.

This quote alone highlights why people may have differing views regarding sex and sexuality.

People would be wise to keep that in mind the next time they want to attack someone for differing views.

My partner and I, though both Caucasian, we originate from different countries from one another.

Although some of our upbringings and beliefs pushed onto us are almost identical, there are also many differences, big differences."

yes I had this very discussion with a couple I was chatting with ...its why I put inexperienced in my profile ...half the stuff I ever thought about doing in my homeland is outlawed or frowned upon ...I would never be able to explore my curiosity when it comes to women ... or two men at once ...hahhahhaha they say the devil has a hold on me

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

When I was working in Manchester I met a couple who were very kind to me, even preparing meals for me because I was working away from home. I was the envy of every local guy on the site. She was absolutely gorgeous and every Saturday he would be dressed in a suit, and she looked as though she had stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine. They were in fact Seventh Day Adventists, worshiping on a Saturday. When I was then invited to a another neighbours barbecue, I was asked if I knew what they were doing every Saturday, and I told everyone that they were Seventh Day Adventists, and going to church. A silence fell on the place, and one of them perked up, "Oh well, that rules out the prostitute theory." I got bloody annoyed with these people for being so narrow minded or judgemental. Funny enough I never got invited back to another barbecue.

I could also bore you with story of the black guy who trusted me with his Bentley registered, in my name in order to get a personalised registration number on it straight away, and not only paid me for the number plate, but treated me very well in London. I've often told that story, and said, "If you wanted a particular registration number on a Bentley, would you trust it registered in a black guys name to make it happen straight away." I'm still waiting for a yes from someone.

"Perhaps we've been fortunate in that we've not had any derogatory messages regarding L's race. However, we do get messages from white guys who seem to see being with a black girl as some sort of trophy rather than seeing her as the lovely, genuine person that she is. "

Similar here, though she's Caucasian, once they realise she has an accent of another country, often they act like they see her as a trophy.

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Ever enjoyed Indian cock?

"Perhaps we've been fortunate in that we've not had any derogatory messages regarding L's race. However, we do get messages from white guys who seem to see being with a black girl as some sort of trophy rather than seeing her as the lovely, genuine person that she is. "
I'm so glad you mentioned this ....its like they completely look pass you as a living breathing person. I hate the whole trophy thing but it's definitely a thing ..off fab I've had a guy tell me his friends would be so envious if we got together ..he would be seen as a king..such a turn off.

"Great thread OP "
thank you was terrified of starting it but so fat not too bad

"Great thread OP thank you was terrified of starting it but so fat not too bad "
far*

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

One thing that concerns me is how I come across. I think black skin is beautiful. I am very attracted to black women in a way I'm not with some other skin types.

If a black woman shows an interest in us I am likely to be particularly keen because everybody else we have met here has been white and the difference is appealing to me.

I would never actually get it on with a black woman just because she is black, but a black woman showing interest in us is likely to catch my eye in the first place more than white women.

I would say to any woman that she is beautiful and sexy and never verbally associate that with their skin colour because I don't want to fetishise black women. I am unlikely even to mention skin colour to any woman.

So my rambling questions are?

Can a man have a particular liking for black women without it being a fetish? Do you think from what I have said there that I am fetishising black women in my mind? Have I said anything there that would make you feel uncomfortable if met somebody with my attitude?

"One thing that concerns me is how I come across. I think black skin is beautiful. I am very attracted to black women in a way I'm not with some other skin types.

If a black woman shows an interest in us I am likely to be particularly keen because everybody else we have met here has been white and the difference is appealing to me.

I would never actually get it on with a black woman just because she is black, but a black woman showing interest in us is likely to catch my eye in the first place more than white women.

I would say to any woman that she is beautiful and sexy and never verbally associate that with their skin colour because I don't want to fetishise black women. I am unlikely even to mention skin colour to any woman.

Can a man have a particular liking for black women without it being a fetish? Do you think from what I have said there that I am fetishising black women in my mind? Have I said anything there that would make you feel uncomfortable if met somebody with my attitude? "

I think you have moreso a desire than a fetish and nothing is wrong with that. A fetish I think is when you zoom in on that one thing and disregard everything else ...I've had paragraphs in my inbox going on about how beautiful my skin is and how it must glisten in the the sun and on and on ...I cringe .

My advice to you would be to approach or respond to black ladies the same way you would any other ladies ..you do not need to lead with your keenest, some things ate meant to be enjoyed silently ..make any sense ?

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

well I get approached on the basis of that myth on and off fab it's like a pre-conceived notion that we're just horny and waiting around to be fucked."

I have never heard that. I always that ask ladies are the same no matter what colour....some horny, some not.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Well... I think it's a great idea for a thread. But... Rather like many folks on here before... I'm genuinely not aware of any preconceived ideas, open to learn about some of them though. More power to you op. Get dispelling!

Ok so this from my inbox from white male:

Black guys have been angry at him for being involved with a black lady .

My response,:

I have experienced this with black guys even some I called friends at the time . I dated a few white guys and they just felt as though I betrayed my race ... one actually told me point blank when I left for the UK - ' I hope you don't go and shack up with some white guy because black queens should be with black kings'... I was not amused and said thus much.

Another from my inbox , white male:

White girls are better black girls are just for breeding .

My response:

Sadly I've heard this and from black males ..they've said white girls treat them better in terms of relationships. I have black male friends who only exclusively date white women ..they will have sex with black women but never settle with them.

I fancied a black guys once that openly said he would fuck me but that would be it ..he only has relationships with white girls.

"Another from my inbox , white male:

My response:

Sadly I've heard this and from black males ..they've said white girls treat them better in terms of relationships. I have black male friends who only exclusively date white women ..they will have sex with black women but never settle with them.

I fancied a black guys once that openly said he would fuck me but that would be it ..he only has relationships with white girls."

Their loss as you are just amazing and it's so sad that people will do that

My response:

I fancied a black guys once that openly said he would fuck me but that would be it ..he only has relationships with white girls.

Their loss as you are just amazing and it's so sad that people will do that "

I'm sure loads of women get the same I'd bed you but never consider settling with you regardless of their skin color.

But I can only speak to my experiences.

Op are you not doing exactly what you hate? Your using your colour as a fetish and letting people ask questions based on your colour?

"Op are you not doing exactly what you hate? Your using your colour as a fetish and letting people ask questions based on your colour? "
I don't think I am but if that's the path you want to trod on go right ahead sir.

"Op are you not doing exactly what you hate? Your using your colour as a fetish and letting people ask questions based on your colour? "

Absolutely not at all, how did you come to that conclusion?

I think that's more a reflection on you.

I see this thread as a similar vein to the one based around answering questions on women's concerns.

Read the thread, you might find it educational

"Op are you not doing exactly what you hate? Your using your colour as a fetish and letting people ask questions based on your colour?

I see this thread as a similar vein to the one based around answering questions on women's concerns.

Read the thread, you might find it educational "

The thread is called ask an ebony....there was a question about can you twerk?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Fetishising is objectification. Objects don't tend to answer questions.

Not aware of any myths or preconceptions concerning black ladies. I’d say that any generalisation based on identity will be wide of the mark. I’m not virtue signalling here by the way as I’m part of that hated tribe (Tory voter). Each individual has their own characteristics, aspirations, desires, fears, etc

Ruislip

"One thing that concerns me is how I come across. I think black skin is beautiful. I am very attracted to black women in a way I'm not with some other skin types.

Can a man have a particular liking for black women without it being a fetish? Do you think from what I have said there that I am fetishising black women in my mind? Have I said anything there that would make you feel uncomfortable if met somebody with my attitude? I think you have moreso a desire than a fetish and nothing is wrong with that. A fetish I think is when you zoom in on that one thing and disregard everything else ...I've had paragraphs in my inbox going on about how beautiful my skin is and how it must glisten in the the sun and on and on ...I cringe .

My advice to you would be to approach or respond to black ladies the same way you would any other ladies ..you do not need to lead with your keenest, some things ate meant to be enjoyed silently ..make any sense ?"

Yes that does make sense and that's exactly what we do. We don't treat black ladies any differently from white ladies or say anything different to them. Any enjoyment of her being black stays in my head unless she were to bring it up. Luke

My response:

Their loss as you are just amazing and it's so sad that people will do that I'm sure loads of women get the same I'd bed you but never consider settling with you regardless of their skin color.

But I can only speak to my experiences."

Exactly.

I know a white woman that will pick up black guys for casual sex but not openly date them.

I worked with a small group of black guys I got along well with, though that changed when a black woman started working with us, she was dating a white man, the disrespect towards her for that was disgusting.

The fact they all had dated or has casual sex with white women showed their divisional views.

Racial divide comes from all angles.

Great thread! I’m mixed (Jamaican and British) and have had similar experiences.

"Op are you not doing exactly what you hate? Your using your colour as a fetish and letting people ask questions based on your colour?

The thread is called ask an ebony....there was a question about can you twerk? "

And there have been many questions on other subjects.

The OP can't help the posting of others.

Read the whole thread to learn, don't pick out one comment to find offence.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I think the point of the thread is to try clear out the nieve beliefs some people have

"Not aware of any myths or preconceptions concerning black ladies. I’d say that any generalisation based on identity will be wide of the mark. I’m not virtue signalling here by the way as I’m part of that hated tribe (Tory voter). Each individual has their own characteristics, aspirations, desires, fears, etc"

There's an idea for a thread, ask a Tory voter.

Can a man have a particular liking for black women without it being a fetish? Do you think from what I have said there that I am fetishising black women in my mind? Have I said anything there that would make you feel uncomfortable if met somebody with my attitude? I think you have moreso a desire than a fetish and nothing is wrong with that. A fetish I think is when you zoom in on that one thing and disregard everything else ...I've had paragraphs in my inbox going on about how beautiful my skin is and how it must glisten in the the sun and on and on ...I cringe .

My advice to you would be to approach or respond to black ladies the same way you would any other ladies ..you do not need to lead with your keenest, some things ate meant to be enjoyed silently ..make any sense ?

Yes that does make sense and that's exactly what we do. We don't treat black ladies any differently from white ladies or say anything different to them. Any enjoyment of her being black stays in my head unless she were to bring it up. Luke"

Great then you'd have no problems

My response:

Their loss as you are just amazing and it's so sad that people will do that I'm sure loads of women get the same I'd bed you but never consider settling with you regardless of their skin color.

But I can only speak to my experiences.

Exactly.

I know a white woman that will pick up black guys for casual sex but not openly date them.

I worked with a small group of black guys I got along well with, though that changed when a black woman started working with us, she was dating a white man, the disrespect towards her for that was disgusting.

The fact they all had dated or has casual sex with white women showed their divisional views.

Racial divide comes from all angles.

"

well said and I've heard that before on both sides

I really thought you were joking about starting this thread!

I think the point of the thread is to try clear out the nieve beliefs some people have "

precisely

Read the whole thread to learn, don't pick out one comment to find offence. "

thanks for this and the one prior , some ppl just find stuff to pick at ...was my hesitation is starting this topic

Read the whole thread to learn, don't pick out one comment to find offence. thanks for this and the one prior , some ppl just find stuff to pick at ...was my hesitation is starting this topic"

in * starting

"I really thought you were joking about starting this thread! "
I would blame vodka but I haven't indulged for the morning ...blame the heat

Do you find you get a lack of respect as people pre judge you?

"I really thought you were joking about starting this thread! I would blame vodka but I haven't indulged for the morning ...blame the heat "

I like that you've started this thread.

If we are going to break down division, we are more likely to do so with education and understanding.

Not by the anger so often expressed.

There have been threads about women's health questions, another about Trans.

Education will eradicate ignorance. Hopefully.

"Do you find you get a lack of respect as people pre judge you?"
definitely I have white female friends and I'd say they get approached differently and with a bit more respect in my opinion.

Also when it comes to money or education....

I've said no thanks to some men and they immediately toss money into the equation like assuming I'm hard up.

And education ...ppl always assume I'm uneducated until I speak the their tone changes .

In saying this I don't know if the latter is a race thing as I am in a field that predominantly male.

I turned up for a meeting one day with contractors and a white male actually asked who let the little black girl in here ..this was before he realized that I was heading the meeting and he would be reporting to me.

Essentially I think ppl in general are prejudged by so many things ...appearance, skin color , what they drive ..loads.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I think the point of the thread is to try clear out the nieve beliefs some people have precisely "

I unfortunately don't have any questions to ask as we're all humans and I don't believe any race is better or worse at something than another or that they're guaranteed to do or be something in particular

" Essentially I think ppl in general are prejudged by so many things ...appearance, skin color , what they drive ..loads."

Once we can get over this we will be in a better place.

All the best! Muvh luv x

" Essentially I think ppl in general are prejudged by so many things ...appearance, skin color , what they drive ..loads.

Once we can get over this we will be in a better place.

All the best! Muvh luv x"

definitely

If fab users don't have a black friend to answer these questions theres probably a reason why

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I’ve dated quite a few African and British Afro Caribbean women , not aware of any myths or differences. I’m d say there’s more difference regionally north / south in attitudes / class etc than colour.

Maybe there’s a tendency to be more Sapio and Demi sexual with the ones I’ve met or maybe that’s just me

By *ammo89Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Fair play to you for starting this thread, OP. I find it incredible that myths and stereotypes like this are still a thing in 2022.

Reading through the thread and some of the messages you've received in your inbox, I'm sorry these are things you have to deal with. At least you will now be able to filter out these horrible people and give more of your time to the good ones

Gilfach

"If fab users don't have a black friend to answer these questions theres probably a reason why "

If you live in Manchester, maybe. If you live in South Wales, there aren't a whole lot of black people to befriend.

Gilfach

Have you ever tried to straighten your hair?

I've heard that white man's beard hair is similar to black hair, and I'd love some recommendations on products that actually work.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"If fab users don't have a black friend to answer these questions theres probably a reason why "

I don't.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Oh? What's the reason do you think?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Would black ladies welcome a 'Black Ladies Fan Club' event in a swinger club?

Penrith

"If fab users don't have a black friend to answer these questions theres probably a reason why

If you live in Manchester, maybe. If you live in South Wales, there aren't a whole lot of black people to befriend."

Likewise in Cumbria

Edmonton

"Would black ladies welcome a 'Black Ladies Fan Club' event in a swinger club?"
. I remember before lockdown a black lady was trying to organise a Black Ladies Fan Club at the Radlett club I express a interest on the forum but I don’t think it happened

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Do you find you get a lack of respect as people pre judge you? definitely I have white female friends and I'd say they get approached differently and with a bit more respect in my opinion.

I've said no thanks to some men and they immediately toss money into the equation like assuming I'm hard up.

And education ...ppl always assume I'm uneducated until I speak the their tone changes .

In saying this I don't know if the latter is a race thing as I am in a field that predominantly male.

I turned up for a meeting one day with contractors and a white male actually asked who let the little black girl in here ..this was before he realized that I was heading the meeting and he would be reporting to me.

Essentially I think ppl in general are prejudged by so many things ...appearance, skin color , what they drive ..loads."

Unfortunately outside of London the uk is not very diverse and attitudes take generations to change.

Interesting in Nigeria I see a lot of racism too not against me but against my friends, drivers etc , same in Cameroon and cote d’ivoire between English and French speakers, it’s not just about Colour often it’s tribal racism

"Have you ever tried to straighten your hair?

I've heard that white man's beard hair is similar to black hair, and I'd love some recommendations on products that actually work."

I do straighten my hair as my natural hair is not manageable , but I wouldn't recommend using that on your beard. I'd recommend using a hair softener kit or a texturing kit you can buy on Amazon.

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

No I disagree. I think the OP is doing something important creating an open dialogue about experience s of race without the vitriol that stops communication.

Well done OP

"Would black ladies welcome a 'Black Ladies Fan Club' event in a swinger club?"
some might me personally no .... I'd feel like a hen in a lions den lol but that's just me.

"Do you find you get a lack of respect as people pre judge you? definitely I have white female friends and I'd say they get approached differently and with a bit more respect in my opinion.

Essentially I think ppl in general are prejudged by so many things ...appearance, skin color , what they drive ..loads.

Unfortunately outside of London the uk is not very diverse and attitudes take generations to change.

Interesting in Nigeria I see a lot of racism too not against me but against my friends, drivers etc , same in Cameroon and cote d’ivoire between English and French speakers, it’s not just about Colour often it’s tribal racism "

interesting point there is this divide amongst blacks because of languages/accents and also because of the shade of black you are ...the darker you are in some communities the lower you are regarded or visa versa.

In the black Caribbean community you are labelled as a darkness, brown skinned or red skin.

I say this to say the divide doesn't only exist between races but within each race.

Interesting in Nigeria I see a lot of racism too not against me but against my friends, drivers etc , same in Cameroon and cote d’ivoire between English and French speakers, it’s not just about Colour often it’s tribal racism interesting point there is this divide amongst blacks because of languages/accents and also because of the shade of black you are ...the darker you are in some communities the lower you are regarded or visa versa.

In the black Caribbean community you are labelled as a darkness, brown skinned or red skin.

I say this to say the divide doesn't only exist between races but within each race."

darkie* not darkness

"If fab users don't have a black friend to answer these questions theres probably a reason why

If you live in Manchester, maybe. If you live in South Wales, there aren't a whole lot of black people to befriend.

Likewise in Cumbria "

Or North Yorkshire. Excellent thread, OP

"Great thread OP thank you was terrified of starting it but so far not too bad "

Agree, great thread! Thanks OP

"I have a friend who is also on here who is black and she has showed me some of the messages she has received and honestly, some of it is beyond disgusting. She's been called the n word and even compared to a gorilla. It makes me sick.

I haven't received any to that extent on here but I've had this in person ...in the USA...work trip to Kansas city , did some shopping after some conferences ..walking on the sidewalk a guy spit at me then called me every name in the book ..had ppl cross the road ...even had drink thrown on me for sitting in a Cafe where I suppose predominantly white ppl were...."

It's weird, simultaneously shocked and not. It's quite hard to describe really, like cognitive ambivalence.

Well, that's obviously awful on both counts, I can only assume there are some very damaged people that unfortunately weren't damaged enough, to be shook loose the mortal coil.

As for America... yeah, the stories I'm sure we could all share. It's a crazy place, I have to remind myself in reality it's 50 countries under one flag, and that the behaviour normalised in one state, or county, is not indicative of everywhere and everyone. Sure is prevalent though.

It's more than a little eye opening, and that's good and bad in equal measure. Awful that is still happening, but good in that if it can be addressed collectively, over a long enough time frame we can push the societal barometer into a better place.

Also this threads amazing to watch people self immolate or hari kari themselves into exile with some of their hideously outdated language and views. Best bit, they've no idea it happened.

You look beautiful may I ask what size of shoe you are, hopefully size 6 or under xx

By *ostAirmenMan  over a year ago

crewe

Are you all pink inside . Also is it true that you are heavy cummers / squirters ?

"Are you all pink inside . Also is it true that you are heavy cummers / squirters ?

"

I'm not sure if you're having a go or if you're serious if you are I would suggest you watch some porn on the first count. And regarding the latter we are no more inclined to be heavy cummers or squirter than any other ladies

By *onathan14Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I suppose one thing, is do you worry about being a fetishism or tick box to some? Do you have to perhaps work harder to suss people out as "genuine" or, well, I'll call them oddities of taste. I hate being fetishized but some black women do enjoy it .. I generally filter out those who start off with the I've never been with a black girl bit right from the get go ...I don't think I have it any harder in sussing out genuine ppl than any other ladies on here.

I do get hate mail though..yesterday I got one a paragraph long from a guy I've never interacted with ...it was about how much he disliked me and how deep seeded it was to the extent that he felt the need to private message me...so that particular one was very disturbing."

Good heavens!

You look beautiful may I ask what size of shoe you are, hopefully size 6 or under xx"

this is an odd question...have you been told we have large feet or related to the mythical big foot ?

Ruislip

This isn't really on topic but I did just want to say you have a beautiful body. Luke

By *ostAirmenMan  over a year ago

crewe

"Are you all pink inside . Also is it true that you are heavy cummers / squirters ?

I'm not sure if you're having a go or if you're serious if you are I would suggest you watch some porn on the first count. And regarding the latter we are no more inclined to be heavy cummers or squirter than any other ladies "

Thanks thinks I need to change my search category on certain sites lol

Penrith

"Would black ladies welcome a 'Black Ladies Fan Club' event in a swinger club? some might me personally no .... I'd feel like a hen in a lions den lol but that's just me."

True, there's precious few solo women in clubs anyway, so restricting them down to one ethnicity would be even worse for numbers.....

By *onathan14Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

For me, I don't care what colour, if I fancy a sweetie I fancy her.

As for filthy racism, idiots! Bigots and scum.

"This isn't really on topic but I did just want to say you have a beautiful body. Luke "
thank you, but I see some ladies on here that literally knock my socks off ...

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

We fat girls get the same myth. And that we try harder.

Do you come across many single male profiles looking for women who say they don't want to meet black or Asian women?

I suppose one thing, is do you worry about being a fetishism or tick box to some? Do you have to perhaps work harder to suss people out as "genuine" or, well, I'll call them oddities of taste. I hate being fetishized but some black women do enjoy it .. I generally filter out those who start off with the I've never been with a black girl bit right from the get go ...I don't think I have it any harder in sussing out genuine ppl than any other ladies on here.

OP I’m terribly sorry to hear you got hate mail. In this day and age as a society I thought we were progressing further and further in equality and diversity. As an Arab Asian male I’ve been blessed I guess I’ve not suffered from overt racism or hate mail.

I wish you well and hope you don’t dwell on that dickhead x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Do you come across many single male profiles looking for women who say they don't want to meet black or Asian women?"

I know this question isn't directed at me, rather the OP but I've come across more couples profiles saying no blacks/Asians. Very few male profiles, maybe a couple in the too long time I've spent on here.

Yet they still message.

And think they're flattering my already insufferable ego with gems such as "you're not black black" or "we'd make an exception for you". My absolute favourite reasoning when I pointed out their no clause was "I don't sound black".

Nothing like that to make me instantly want to sign up and be their exception of a novelty.

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

One of my best ever sexual experiences was with a black girl I met at a ball in 2000. She winked at me on the dance floor and whispered that she was going to fuck my brains out... She did. All night.

I was young and quite inexperienced but had the stamina of youth on my side. She told me "all girls love anal, and if they say they don't, they're lying." She introduced me to rimming - I swear she had a 10" tongue - and we shagged like rabbits well past sunrise. I wish I'd stayed in touch but when she told me she was engaged, I'm afraid I ran a mile...

"Do you come across many single male profiles looking for women who say they don't want to meet black or Asian women?

I know this question isn't directed at me, rather the OP but I've come across more couples profiles saying no blacks/Asians. Very few male profiles, maybe a couple in the too long time I've spent on here.

Yet they still message.

And think they're flattering my already insufferable ego with gems such as "you're not black black" or "we'd make an exception for you". My absolute favourite reasoning when I pointed out their no clause was "I don't sound black".

Nothing like that to make me instantly want to sign up and be their exception of a novelty."

So in all the time you've been on here, and all the profiles you've looked at, just a couple of male profiles have said this sort of thing? That's very interesting, thank you.

"Do you come across many single male profiles looking for women who say they don't want to meet black or Asian women?

Yet they still message.

Nothing like that to make me instantly want to sign up and be their exception of a novelty."

I think you've answered along the same line I would ..I've had men say I'm not usually attracted to black woman but I'd make the exception as you're hot .... I don't actively search men out I usually just checkout who has contacted me ...so I think I'd come across a few as you have if I searched more.

By *valiceslutTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Great post OP

Have to admit, I wasn’t sure how / where this would go and was a bit apprehensive…. however congrats to all (mostly) on the site that it’s gone in the way I suspect you had hoped.

Thank you for raising and it has led to an interesting discussion on acceptance, understanding, desire and …… being nice people xxx

Ruislip

"This isn't really on topic but I did just want to say you have a beautiful body. Luke thank you, but I see some ladies on here that literally knock my socks off ... "

Hmm. I wonder if my other half, Hannah, would have that effect on you. It depends what you like, really.

Preston

"Hmm. I wonder if my other half, Hannah, would have that effect on you. It depends what you like, really. "

What an amazing pianist!

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

My response:

I fancied a black guys once that openly said he would fuck me but that would be it ..he only has relationships with white girls."

My sister had the same treatment, despite born in the UK. Uneducated people dictating what people could or should not do. Luckily, my sister carried on regardless of people negative opinions.

I'm enjoying this thread OP and it is refreshing most enquires from fab members and are genuine. .

If you live in Manchester, maybe. If you live in South Wales, there aren't a whole lot of black people to befriend."

Unless you live in Cardiff or Newport.

Yet they still message.

Nothing like that to make me instantly want to sign up and be their exception of a novelty. I think you've answered along the same line I would ..I've had men say I'm not usually attracted to black woman but I'd make the exception as you're hot .... I don't actively search men out I usually just checkout who has contacted me ...so I think I'd come across a few as you have if I searched more."

Living in South Wales, I have experience similar nonsense. I just don't have time for type of people.

North Wales too

It is so wrong to generalise and assume, same with Black guys. Many women want black guys because they believe they all have massive cocks.

Ebony they are simply fantasy thinking people at the time they are on line.

OH IMO

"I really thought you were joking about starting this thread! I would blame vodka but I haven't indulged for the morning ...blame the heat "

, but it's turned out to be a great thread.

It is so wrong to generalise and assume, same with Black guys. Many women want black guys because they believe they all have massive cocks.

Ebony they are simply fantasy thinking people at the time they are on line.

OH IMO

"

hi there glad you touched on this one...there is this misconception that all black men have big cocks and they absolutely do not...I'd say in my experience I've come across 3 black men with big big cocks( 9 inches to 12 inches) the rest have been 5.5 -6 inches.

Fair to note where I am from 95% of population is black.

"I really thought you were joking about starting this thread! I would blame vodka but I haven't indulged for the morning ...blame the heat

, but it's turned out to be a great thread."

yes but I still have the vodka on hand just in case

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered.

Preston

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered. "

When have you been called a snow bunny? Serious question...

La la land

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered.

When have you been called a snow bunny? Serious question..."

It's a relatively common occurrence on here.

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered. "
yes it's fine by me ...although I would find it odd if I told someone my name and they kept referring to me as Ebony. I actually like the name .....it doesn't sound as clingy to me as some other ones . But again to each his own ...some black ladies may not like being referred to that way ...some ladies like black queen ..but that makes me cringe .

It boils down to the person .

On another note I have only ever seen the word snow bunny on here what is that about ?

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered.

When have you been called a snow bunny? Serious question...

It's a relatively common occurrence on here. "

I’ve genuinely never heard that term

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered. yes it's fine by me ...although I would find it odd if I told someone my name and they kept referring to me as Ebony. I actually like the name .....it doesn't sound as cringy to me as some other ones . But again to each his own ...some black ladies may not like being referred to that way ...some ladies like black queen ..but that makes me cringe .

On another note I have only ever seen the word snow bunny on here what is that about ? "

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Does my cock taste like raspberry ripple ice cream…. Can we arrange a research session after which you present your findings… straddling me and addressing me as ‘ you naughty boy!’

La la land

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered. yes it's fine by me ...although I would find it odd if I told someone my name and they kept referring to me as Ebony. I actually like the name .....it doesn't sound as clingy to me as some other ones . But again to each his own ...some black ladies may not like being referred to that way ...some ladies like black queen ..but that makes me cringe .

On another note I have only ever seen the word snow bunny on here what is that about ? "

It's normally from men who aren't white. Last time it was used they asked if my other half wants a BBC for his snow bunny.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Do you like being referred to as ebony? Know I detest being called a snow bunny, so just wondered. yes it's fine by me ...although I would find it odd if I told someone my name and they kept referring to me as Ebony. I actually like the name .....it doesn't sound as clingy to me as some other ones . But again to each his own ...some black ladies may not like being referred to that way ...some ladies like black queen ..but that makes me cringe .

On another note I have only ever seen the word snow bunny on here what is that about ?

It's normally from men who aren't white. Last time it was used they asked if my other half wants a BBC for his snow bunny. "

Other half should have sent him to the zoo

Preston

"It's a relatively common occurrence on here. "

Thanks, I've not come across it... Is it a fetish? You do have a lovely complexion, so if it's a "thing", I can see why you might get people focussing on that...

It's normally from men who aren't white. Last time it was used they asked if my other half wants a BBC for his snow bunny. "

that sounds vile ...sorry you've had to put up with that, I've never heard black men I've been around use that term thankfully .

La la land

It's normally from men who aren't white. Last time it was used they asked if my other half wants a BBC for his snow bunny.

Other half should have sent him to the zoo "

That's my new response to those messages, thank you

La la land

It's normally from men who aren't white. Last time it was used they asked if my other half wants a BBC for his snow bunny. that sounds vile ...sorry you've had to put up with that, I've never heard black men I've been around use that term thankfully . "

That's good to know, which is why I was curious with the ebony and ivory. If it was the same as I wouldn't want to offend, thank you for your response

La la land

"It's a relatively common occurrence on here.

Thanks, I've not come across it... Is it a fetish? You do have a lovely complexion, so if it's a "thing", I can see why you might get people focussing on that..."

It's a genre of porn which contrasts skin colour.

Gravesend

Do you like using oil to make your body glisten?

Family Guy or American Dad?

Star Wars or Star Trek.

Marvel or DC.

Am I doing this right?

Preston

"It's a genre of porn which contrasts skin colour. "

Ah, thank you! Without wanting to offend/pigeon-hole/generalise, I do love the pale-skinned-red-head looks so may have to explore!

As an aside, I once read that men are more attracted to pale skin and that pregnancy/childbirth causes changes to a female body that releases more melanin resulting in darker skin... I'm guessing that's a subconscious trait of western/northern european men rather than men as a whole...

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I like ebony ladies, I like ivory ladies.

Just saying

I like ladies that have a pulse....being still warm is also an option

"Do you like using oil to make your body glisten? "
Do you put oil on your skin ?? purposely putting on oils to glisten randomly is not a thing in the black community..oils are sticky and keep you hot. We don't walk around like that . I've only see this done for risqué photos or in porn .

If you see my face glowing its because my skin is naturally oily and I'm hot as hell quite literally.... in my homeland we just call it being greasy lol

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Black women taste better in my opinion.

Gravesend

"Do you like using oil to make your body glisten? Do you put oil on your skin ?? purposely putting on oils to glisten randomly is not a thing in the black community..oils are sticky and keep you hot. We don't walk around like that . I've only see this done for risqué photos or in porn .

If you see my face glowing its because my skin is naturally oily and I'm hot as hell quite literally.... in my homeland we just call it being greasy lol "

lol

"I really thought you were joking about starting this thread! I would blame vodka but I haven't indulged for the morning ...blame the heat

, but it's turned out to be a great thread. yes but I still have the vodka on hand just in case "

Love it!

By *uicy 2020Woman  over a year ago

London

Just wanted to say that this is a brilliant thread OP. Really interesting and lovely responses you have given. X

Edmonton

Great thread OP I was a bit apprehensive when I made my comments but you put me at ease with your answer.

I’ve been going to the Caribbean for years and I do have a attraction to black woman , firstly your skin all ways looks smooth and why do black woman have amazing bums , Black men love a white Woman and woman do have that fantasies of a large black cock , do blank woman like a white cock the same ?

"I’ve been going to the Caribbean for years and I do have a attraction to black woman , firstly your skin all ways looks smooth and why do black woman have amazing bums , Black men love a white Woman and woman do have that fantasies of a large black cock , do blank woman like a white cock the same ? "
your question is not clear.

"Great thread OP I was a bit apprehensive when I made my comments but you put me at ease with your answer."
thanks its all about learning and growing

on both sides .

"Just wanted to say that this is a brilliant thread OP. Really interesting and lovely responses you have given. X "
thanks

By *y gameMan  over a year ago

open wide

Having enjoyed the

Having enjoyed the pleasure of more than one black lady, I can dispel the myth that they don't sit on the loo when peeing.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Just how often do you get these weird assumptions? I've never heard them personally.

C

Unless you live in Cardiff or Newport. "

Lol I’m from South Wales originally and I was the only black/mixed race girl in my whole town!

Just how often do you get these weird assumptions? I've never heard them personally.

C"

daily online and offline...even in the workplace .

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

What are the strangest ones you’ve had so far OP?

I hear they have the wettest, sweetest tasting pussies, I must admit they look delicious x

By *ustful HedonistMan  over a year ago

Worsley, Manchester

I've got two questions. I've been lucky to have met 2 different black women over the past 10 years, 1 wore a wig, and the other did not. Is it true that most black women wear wigs?

Lastly, I've heard that black guys don't, or won't give oral to women as its seen as a submission thing, and if they did give oral to a woman, they would absolutely never tell their male friends for fear of being ridiculed.

Lastly, if I'm wrong on any of these points, please excuse me.

Amazing thread OP. Very interesting

"What are the strangest ones you’ve had so far OP?"

I'd be interested in learning this too.

Though the thread is about to reach its end.

Maybe part two?.

Great thread OP, if we are to go forward by making changes, education is the way.

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

I've always wondered what black women think of so many white women's fascination with "bbc's as sex objects.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Morning

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I know this is anecdotal and it's not really a question but in my experience black women are amazing at giving head. Is this one of those myths?

My top 5 blow jobs ever, 4 positions would be taken by black ladies. Which proportionally is high.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

well I get approached on the basis of that myth on and off fab it's like a pre-conceived notion that we're just horny and waiting around to be fucked."

Think that's most women's experience if I'm honest