FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you class as no strings?

What do you class as no strings?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *CorporateMama OP   Woman  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Is it zero emotion? Is it just having sex once a week/fortnight with zero feeling?

Discuss!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You have sex with minimal contact in between so no bond develops.

Once the WhatsApp and the KiK messages start between shags it tends to get complicated.

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

No contact outside of arranging the meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A useless guitar.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

You meet up for sex.

No romantic strolls in the sunset.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I disagree I think you can be friendly and have sex without it being anything more

For me it means

No emotions it’s just sex

meet have sex for a couple off hours then go till next time we arrange a meet

Also then not getting huffy they seen a verification for so and so Wednesday and I didn’t ask them to come around instead

We didn’t have a meet planned

My only real rule for nsa

Is don’t fob me off for someone else

If we arrange to meet that day turn up

"I disagree I think you can be friendly and have sex without it being anything more "

Yes but think that would fall under the FB terms or the FWB terms

For me anyway there’s levels 4 to be exact

Level 1 NSA it’s just lust it’s just sex they use me I am use them bang a couple off hours zip and go

Level 2 FB means chat and stuff I ask how your weeks been I be a shoulder to cry on if need bween the times we to gether I will cuddle and watch a movie and stuff

Level 3 FBW we go on dates and stuff i wine and dine we have a blast

Level 4 girlfriend/boyfriend ooo god it’s got serious emmm think we better have that talk to see if it’s

Fully open realship

Hafe open

Or close

Glasgow

"I disagree I think you can be friendly and have sex without it being anything more

Level 1 NSA it’s just lust it’s just sex they use me I am use them bang a couple off hours zip and go

Level 2 FB means chat and stuff I ask how your weeks been I be a shoulder to cry on if need bween the times we to gether I will cuddle and watch a movie and stuff

Level 4 girlfriend/boyfriend ooo god it’s got serious emmm think we better have that talk to see if it’s

Fully open realship

Hafe open

Or close

"

While a good post I think it shows that we all have different definitions for the various terms

I bought a modernist harp once. Strings were missing.

Turned out to be a window frame

No strings means exactly that. Doesn't need to be devoid of emotions. I'm not a fucking robot. But I'm quite happy to enjoy what time I get with someone and each go our separate ways without having any real involvement in each others day life. That is what it means to me. And what I expect it to mean to those I'm sharing time with.

"I disagree I think you can be friendly and have sex without it being anything more

Fully open realship

Hafe open

Or close

While a good post I think it shows that we all have different definitions for the various terms "

Yes it dose show that if we were all the same life would be boring

"No strings means exactly that. Doesn't need to be devoid of emotions. I'm not a fucking robot. But I'm quite happy to enjoy what time I get with someone and each go our separate ways without having any real involvement in each others day life. That is what it means to me. And what I expect it to mean to those I'm sharing time with. "

Oh and keeping in touch via WhatsApp is perfectly acceptable... some I chat to daily others I won't chat for months in between. Its very individual but they are equally very much no strings.

Rayleigh

"I disagree I think you can be friendly and have sex without it being anything more "

Is it just friendly banter without divulging many personal details?

By *ccidentprone2023Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

No strings u can find at the end of a sting lol

By *LKBBWMILFWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You have sex with minimal contact in between so no bond develops.

Once the WhatsApp and the KiK messages start between shags it tends to get complicated."

???? This!

Rayleigh

"No strings means exactly that. Doesn't need to be devoid of emotions. I'm not a fucking robot. But I'm quite happy to enjoy what time I get with someone and each go our separate ways without having any real involvement in each others day life. That is what it means to me. And what I expect it to mean to those I'm sharing time with. "

Yes I get that

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

This

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there is no such thing as no strings. You can't have sex without a minimum commitment of time

This"

That

"there is no such thing as no strings. You can't have sex without a minimum commitment of time"

You can commit time to someone with no expectations of anything else though? Surely that is what is meant by no strings?

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I'd say no strings is a violin that's well and truly plucked, or a banjo that's lost its mo jo, or a double bass that's now rather basic.

no contact outside of arranging meets .....I had someone I met socially check in with me daily 3/4 times a day to see how my day was going etc and to tell jokes etc...it turned me off from getting into bed with that person simply because it's not what I'm looking for and I was very clear on that but some ppl just can't do NSA ..they're simply not wired like that . I definitely could not 10 years ago.

By *r AnalyticMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

No string to me is two people that know what it is. You can talk as much as you like but meets is about the sex. Yes you can talk before and after but if your just meeting up for chats then that is not nsa.

It's about understand what each other want. If feeling get stronger on one side you talk it out and if that doesn't work then end meeting up.

I do find women can be more inclined to get a much deeper connection emotionally. But if you talk it out you can make it work as nsa. But everyone is different.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

arrive, strip, get business done, and go or round 2, leave, no other contact or chat.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"there is no such thing as no strings. You can't have sex without a minimum commitment of time

You can commit time to someone with no expectations of anything else though? Surely that is what is meant by no strings?"

expectations are rarely equal in my opinion. I think using the phrase no strings sometimes causes people to treat others as disposable too

A Trombone

Glasgow

Is it just friendly banter without divulging many personal details?"

Depends on the person. Some it’s banter/sexting type stuff others it’s day to day or occasionally more personal stuff as I would with platonic friends. Some we have hobbies/interests in common that kinda thing

But it’s not constant daily loads of communication

But communication is very important to me sexually

By *r AnalyticMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"there is no such thing as no strings. You can't have sex without a minimum commitment of time

You can commit time to someone with no expectations of anything else though? Surely that is what is meant by no strings?

expectations are rarely equal in my opinion. I think using the phrase no strings sometimes causes people to treat others as disposable too"

FWB is more the line I use. Mates you drink with mates chat and there is mates you have sex with. I don't have sex with all my mates just very special ones.

By *unnybunny1000Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"You have sex with minimal contact in between so no bond develops.

Once the WhatsApp and the KiK messages start between shags it tends to get complicated."

This

expectations are rarely equal in my opinion. I think using the phrase no strings sometimes causes people to treat others as disposable too"

That's where communicating with those you're looking to meet helps. I would never assume that my idea of nsa is the same as someone else's, but I can normally ascertain fairly quickly if we are on the same wavelength.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

No obligation to keep in touch / meet up regularly or frequently - just contact each other as and when to suit you both. No obligation to divulge other details of your personal/ romantic life.

middlesbrough

Only use my right hand so wouldnt know what no strings is lol

Where you have an understanding that neither of you get to tell the other one what they can and can't do with others and you won't be anything more than two people that get along and like to have to have sex. No soppy stuff, no hanging out together. But you're both respectful so neither of you feel used.

T

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'm not fond of the term

I think some use it as license to get away with not treating you very well

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not fond of the term

I think some use it as license to get away with not treating you very well "

I agree

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

i have no strings attached but i treat people with respect,,

Put a bag over his head no kissing on the lips. Say thank you after and shake his hand before he walks out the front door.

middlesbrough

"i have no strings attached but i treat people with respect,,"

Not much of that on here when people call ya ugly and just block ya for no reason

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

There are always strings, people like to kid themselves there aren't

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I know people I see a few times a year. We exchange the odd message. Never become a problem.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

nobody should be calling somebody ugly thats just bad manners,,

A drum

Thunderbirds 2022..

By *romagefraisWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

Just sex, only contact to arrange meets. Men say they want NSA then start messaging you all the time, fucking someone turns into a full time job!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's interaction agreed as without controlled conditions for any future involvement. You may want to ans do actually have sex again but it's wiser to assume you'll not.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Good sex that gets a high five or fist bump and a I'll message you when I'm horny goodbye

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

No connection to that person outwith having sex. The string is the connection (clues in the name)

I've had this with people over the years. It works well when there is 2 mature adults involved

No strings would to us would be both parties not expecting any further contact after the event.

Being able to separate play time from real life is quite important, though that doesn't mean we would turn down further meets.

"Is it zero emotion? Is it just having sex once a week/fortnight with zero feeling?

Discuss!! "

For me it's more of zero expectation, no strings mean more like no drama. We can be friends with benefits but we're not exclusive and you shouldn't be checking up on me if I have or meet other women. We meet up for sex and maybe even other fun stuff bit definitely not trying to form a relationship or necessarily be exclusive.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

The brass section

( I bet that had already been said )

Fuck once and be gone or maybe meet a couple times let the wife have 0 contact with the other male at all outside of the sex meet

Exactly this/

By *r_GreyscaleMan  over a year ago

Baldock

I'd say chatting by message, but not every day, just as and when. Flirting and meeting up for fun. No need to know too much personal info, just then there's a spark there

"A useless guitar."

Op. It’s just sex. A Faf? Fancy a shag? I don’t even need to know your name! Fuck em’ and get your rocks off and leave.

» Add a new message to this topic