FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > All one sided

All one sided

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Men have to make messages interesting, funny, stand out. Men have to be VWE, built like Jason Mamoa. Men have to do all the chasing but get deleted if you send a 2nd message. Men have to be exactly as described in woman’s profiles.

Not once in the few months have I/we had a single view from a single woman that we haven’t looked at before or messaged first. Everything is one sided and the blokes have to bend over backwards to even get a single reply. Just the same as any other shag site out there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the plus side, we get paid more

By *appytaffWoman  over a year ago

blackwood

"Men have to make messages interesting, funny, stand out. Men have to be VWE, built like Jason Mamoa. Men have to do all the chasing but get deleted if you send a 2nd message. Men have to be exactly as described in woman’s profiles.

Not once in the few months have I/we had a single view from a single woman that we haven’t looked at before or messaged first. Everything is one sided and the blokes have to bend over backwards to even get a single reply. Just the same as any other shag site out there. "

Be realistic there are thousands of men ti women on here !

Also it’s a swinging site but a shag site - maybe your view point on swinging is off ? Just a thought

"Men have to make messages interesting, funny, stand out. Men have to be VWE, built like Jason Mamoa. Men have to do all the chasing but get deleted if you send a 2nd message. Men have to be exactly as described in woman’s profiles.

Not once in the few months have I/we had a single view from a single woman that we haven’t looked at before or messaged first. Everything is one sided and the blokes have to bend over backwards to even get a single reply. Just the same as any other shag site out there. "

I disagree. The problem I have is finding men that have any text other than "just ask" on their profile or photos otber than their extreme cock close ups. I fully get people not wanting to show their face but I'm not going to message someone then discover I'm not attracted to them and get branded a "time waster".

By *orthwhile27Man  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

"On the plus side, we get paid more "

Ha

"

Mostly BS.

I’m not Jason Mamoa, I’m not VWE, I haven’t done any chasing, yet…….I’ve met many wonderful people here.

Go figure.

I’m a knob

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I suspect your description of the site as a shag site possibly, even if unintentionally reflects how you communicate with people on here and that in turn may reflect on your success? But that's just me speculating

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You call this a shag site .

I'll not discuss that. Majority of ladies browse profiles in ninja mode, so it doesn't show that they have viewed your profile.

Once they read your profile, there's possibly something that doesn't appeal.

Maybe you need to try a social or a club if you aren't doing well on Fab, however you've only been on here a very short time. Your moaning post won't do you any favours.

But you don't have to do any of the things that you have listed, You choose to do them.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Negative sentiments are rarely seen as attractive. Everyone has it hard in trying to find mutual attraction with potential partners.

Who says you have to?

Pxx

"Who says you have to?

Pxx"

Have to what sorry?

"Who says you have to?

Pxx

Have to what sorry?"

Do all the things you stated in your post...

Pxx

"Who says you have to?

Pxx

Have to what sorry?

Pxx"

Pretty much most of the profiles I have read. I just see it as all one sided.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Not once in like, 8 years have I experienced any of this.

But I'm sorry it's happening, OP.

Yep

"Who says you have to?

Pxx

Have to what sorry?

Pxx

Pretty much most of the profiles I have read. I just see it as all one sided."

So just ignore those profiles then. Just because some want you to jump through hoops, they'll be plenty on the site that don't. No one is making you do anything.

Pxx

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I'm not interested in VWE, in fact I generally avoid anyone who thinks the size of their penis is the most important thing about them. I also don't find Jason Mamoa attractive so if they look like him I'd probably avoid.

The quality of their profile means far more to me than their initial message because if the profile doesn't spark my interest I'm very unlikely to even read their message.

I regularly send a first message to profiles that I find interesting and have had some excellent conversations and some successful meets as a result. Unfortunately there are also a lot of profiles that show very little effort though so i just scroll on by.

If what you are doing isn't getting the results you want then change your approach

Who is Doris?

Women may have looked, you just don't know.

"I suspect your description of the site as a shag site possibly, even if unintentionally reflects how you communicate with people on here and that in turn may reflect on your success? But that's just me speculating"

I’d agree with the above poster.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

If your profile is practically empty then it will be discarded. Plus usernames deter people often.

Your profile is very poorly put together with information / pics is most probably why. Look at some guys profiles that do well and see about replicating bits into your vibe

Also the site is very stacked for men as so many of you

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I have to totally disagree been here years it's been a fantastic experience even without having to send the First message

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Who’s Jason mamoa ?

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

I message women who I like and who would possibly like me. If someone’s after a hot sexy hunk that’s not me so I won’t message them. If they state in their profile 20 odd dos and don’t in an opening message (and there are a few) then I won’t message them.That’s up to them tho,I don’t sweat it.

NOW,If someone’s after someone downright hilarious….I’m your man

ogmore valley

"Who’s Jason mamoa ?"

Aquaman

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

And here we go again another moaning newbie

Yes your message needs to stand out cos even I get something like around 100 per day! I’m hardly a young nubile thing either!

I’ve never been into muscular Jason momoa types, not into vwe (tend to actively avoid if anything! Average all the way)

I view in stealth mode because if I don’t I get hundreds more messages!

I don’t message first usually as I find that with guys that can make them…over eager, sometimes will message women or couples.

Yes you need to earn a reply from me -

More than one badly taken pic

Verification in person not just cam as I’ve found those with cam only veris tend to be voyeurs and not actually meet

Bio needs to be well considered and informative, tell me what you’re offering not just what you want. If you say you’re “not fussy” that indicates you don’t care who you meet.

If there are any drug refs, bare play indicators or similar I will block

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"Who’s Jason mamoa ?

Aquaman "

just googled him can’t see the attraction myself

I get that it's difficult on here, but what is your complaint exactly? That all the thousands of other men are cock blocking you because they outnumber women 100 to 1? Or that women are not making enough effort in return for your efforts? Either way there's nothing you can do about it. All you can do is make your profile as attractive as possible, and judging by what people on here are saying, there's room for improvement.

It's probably crap as a single man getting no sex on a sex site. But if the Mrs is fucking around and getting loads of cock it would surely be a bigger slap in the face.

I am on a number of sites and I do hear from some guys that women want them to jump through hoops. But...you don't have to do that.

There are women who don't expect guys to do that. Nor be built like Jason Momoa. Or be VWE. I don't. I would just like to talk to respectful, genuine men who are reasonably intelligent. And don't call Fab a shag site.

ogmore valley

"Who’s Jason mamoa ?

Aquaman just googled him can’t see the attraction myself "

Me neither tbh mate

It’s not all one side as on the flip side

woman and tv/ts need to spend a day and hafe getting ready

You know we got to shave we got to pick out a outfit

We got to do make up hair and look good

I’m the hopes that a guy turns up and isn’t a 3 pump splat and run

"Who’s Jason mamoa ?

Aquaman just googled him can’t see the attraction myself

Me neither tbh mate "

Same here, I'd have to sit on that face it's far to hideous yo look at ;-p

Not once in the few months have I/we had a single view from a single woman that we haven’t looked at before or messaged first. Everything is one sided and the blokes have to bend over backwards to even get a single reply. Just the same as any other shag site out there.

Who is Doris?

Women may have looked, you just don't know. "

The Doris is my wife. When I was younger my brother, his friend were seeing someone different every other week and couldn’t remember names so just use to ask “How’s it going with the Doris” haha it has just stuck with me.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It’s not all one side as on the flip side

"

This post made me smile - but so very true!

ogmore valley

"Who’s Jason mamoa ?

Aquaman just googled him can’t see the attraction myself

Me neither tbh mate

Same here, I'd have to sit on that face it's far to hideous yo look at ;-p "

Although some say I look like him!

I’d love to bend over backwards for a hot chick

This post made me smile - but so very true! "

Your welcome and yip it is that

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm not vwe. I'm a ginger minger and nothing like Jason and I'm also closer to 60 than 50.

I don't chase and never have done as those who have expected me to have discovered.

I don't blow smoke up anyone's arse and I continue to paddle my own canoe without a fab instruction manual.

I haven't sent a first contact message since Feb 2020 and yet despite all of the above women get in touch and have conversations.

I do the heavy lifting in my profile and forum engagement and that encourages women to get in touch because they have some idea of who I am and that I am approachable.

Those that make the effort to read my profile and see that it is consistent with what I say on here like that I don't jump through hoops or bend over backwards. That's part of the appeal so I strongly disagree with everything you have said.

I’ll say it because I believe in it.

You get out, what you put in… Nothing is guaranteed but it will increase your chances if you do so

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I have to suck the cock and take it up the arse

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Viewing your post then taking a peek at your profile, you appear to possess the wrong ideas about this site.

You've only been here by a few weeks. Did you find FAB by accident, or did you hear about it from other misinformed people.

This site isn't, as you eloquently describe it, another Shag Site! It's a Swingers Site!

There's a huge difference between your perception and the reality of this site's theme, about which you have a heck of a lot to learn.

Yes, it's tough for single guys, has been for years, but the pandemic hasn't helped.

You could be successful, just as many Single Males are, but it all depends on how your approach and style evolve in appealing to those you wish to attract.

Good luck, you need it!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Meh.

Don't want to be seen as "a shag"

Much prefer to be seen as someone who the person I'm meeting has some iota of respect for as a human, as someone who is pretty good company and not just with my knickers off, as someone who's a person first and foremost and IF, they're not a twat with a shitty, entitled, expectant attitude, then just maybe they'll get a whiff of minge.

East London

"On the plus side, we get paid more "

And you don't have to shave your whole body below the chin.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Everyone can ask for anything they want. So can you.

If you don't like what other people ask for, find someone who does meet your preferences.

Now that, you can blame it on the single men.

Supply and demand.

It's over saturated and therefore you've lots of competition.

That's not a dig, we've done our fare share of meeting men and not yet managed to meet a couple or single woman.

I'm just stating the obvious.

East London

You say we, does your partner block men and approach men first?

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I have to suck the cock and take it up the arse "

That should be your opening line on your profile x

OP, does your wife share with you which ppl she is meeting ?

the fact that you can’t decide if you are I or we would put us off

Not once in the few months have I/we had a single view from a single woman that we haven’t looked at before or messaged first. Everything is one sided and the blokes have to bend over backwards to even get a single reply. Just the same as any other shag site out there. the fact that you can’t decide if you are I or we would put us off"

I assume he's referring to both his single profile and his couple profile.

Maybe even the profile of his Mrs

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Who’s Jason mamoa ?

Aquaman just googled him can’t see the attraction myself "

I actually can't. I might be the only woman on earth though *shrug*

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Treat fab like a social club op. Join in with forum/cam room chat and have a laugh or ten. Good luck!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Diddums...

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Ahh.... The Doris is getting more action and he's not happy! Makes sense.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Your profile says your wife has her own profile and has successfully met other men. Has she read your profile ? Has she seen your displayed photo ? Have you asked her for feedback ? She could give you an insight into what she sees as a profile, that she views as one to maybe engage with and reply to ?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I've always found that having a great personality is enough for most women...

Cal

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Shag site

By *ireIce2019Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

Don’t treat it like a shag site. I’m not interested in VWE, just guys that have respect and a bit of honesty. That goes a long way. Also being a swinging site it is important to accept the no’s, consent is the number one rule.

Ahh… the old “it’s a shag site” thing.

I think the biggest issue there is that a lot of single women on here are here for the swinging lifestyle.

Whereas a lot of the single men (not all) on here are looking for a quick and easy shag.

It also doesn’t help that fab is 75% single men, with only 25% couples, single women and others.

So IF the single women of fab want to be picky and choose our sexual partners by our own standards, then that is both our choice and right to do so. If you have issues with that, then it’s your problem.

It’s not a shag site! You can pay for those elsewhere.

I'm just here to say I just learnt about stealth mode

"

Thank you!!!!!! well said

"I'm just here to say I just learnt about stealth mode "

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Ahh.... The Doris is getting more action and he's not happy! Makes sense. "

With 3 weeks under his belt and a great understanding of the site, you'd think he'd be knee deep in clunge by now.

Winston

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I'm just here to say I just learnt about stealth mode "

I don't do stealth. You're rather delightful x

Personally I look at this site as something that might add to the journey of life we are all on and don't depend upon it.

The shag site comment is a issue first of all but others have already mentioned why that was dumb.

The ratio on here is 70% single men so like anything where there is alot of choice you get to have that benefit.

You also need to look at it from the female perspective, 70% men means lots and lots of ing out constant messages.

So most can be forgiven for creating a harder exterior when it comes to engaging with new folks.

The downside is they will undoubtedly also miss the few that are genuine because of the high amount of shit they have to walk through.

So in conclusion, try tinder or a local bar, they might be more accommodating.

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

I don't like Jason and I'm not a huge fan of massive cock's either.

Also my profile doesn't have a description of what any man has to look like before they contact me....

Because I can't be arsed to write one all over again

I think attitude and the art of conversation in life gets all of us further than a write up on these things anyway

By *igbustedmilfWoman  over a year ago

Maidstone

This is the most entertaining post I’ve ever read!!

So many great responses to the OP

"Personally I look at this site as something that might add to the journey of life we are all on and don't depend upon it.

The shag site comment is a issue first of all but others have already mentioned why that was dumb.

The ratio on here is 70% single men so like anything where there is alot of choice you get to have that benefit.

You also need to look at it from the female perspective, 70% men means lots and lots of ing out constant messages.

So most can be forgiven for creating a harder exterior when it comes to engaging with new folks.

The downside is they will undoubtedly also miss the few that are genuine because of the high amount of shit they have to walk through.

So in conclusion, try tinder or a local bar, they might be more accommodating.

"

well said ..also most of the ladies use the forum as a filter so posts like this means you've already been filtered out by some by means of block or adding a nice note on how you come across.

By *r AnalyticMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 17/07/22 21:52:16]

By *r AnalyticMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

If your using this like tinder you have got it all wrong.

And to post that men have it hard etc it makes you look salty.

Tip join in the forums chat over time you will attract the right people.

You wouldn't walk into a pub look around go up and say "i like what I see you wanna come to place".

Im not very good at typing away im more of a face to face as I feel what I type don't really show what Im really about.

But I just try and relay my personality through typing. If people like me then great if not no loss because I didn't have it in the first.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You poor thing. Women won't line up to give you sex just because you want it. You have to appeal to women to get their attention and they won't just shag everybody so you all get a turn.

My heart bleeds for you.

By *LKBBWMILFWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I suspect your description of the site as a shag site possibly, even if unintentionally reflects how you communicate with people on here and that in turn may reflect on your success? But that's just me speculating"

Agreed!

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

Not to poo poo on your little rant here OP but I call bullshit.

No one is obligated to do anything either way…men, women or other identities.

I’d suggest taking a long hard look at your own attitude before putting blame on others for not getting what you desire out of this place.

"If your using this like tinder you have got it all wrong.

And to post that men have it hard etc it makes you look salty.

Tip join in the forums chat over time you will attract the right people.

You wouldn't walk into a pub look around go up and say "i like what I see you wanna come to place".

Im not very good at typing away im more of a face to face as I feel what I type don't really show what Im really about.

But I just try and relay my personality through typing. If people like me then great if not no loss because I didn't have it in the first."

I love the phrase "makes you look salty".

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Not to poo poo on your little rant here OP but I call bullshit.

No one is obligated to do anything either way…men, women or other identities.

I’d suggest taking a long hard look at your own attitude before putting blame on others for not getting what you desire out of this place. "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Men don't *have* to do anything.

Some men *will* do anything, hence the demands.

Sometimes I see the sychophancy towards single women and roll my eyes so hard

I disagree. The problem I have is finding men that have any text other than "just ask" on their profile or photos otber than their extreme cock close ups. I fully get people not wanting to show their face but I'm not going to message someone then discover I'm not attracted to them and get branded a "time waster". "

mine doesn't

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally most of my meets came from me messaging first but then I have so many filters that it's the only way I'd ever really talk to anyone .

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

You poor thing. Women won't line up to give you sex just because you want it. You have to appeal to women to get their attention and they won't just shag everybody so you all get a turn.

My heart bleeds for you. "

And if they did shag everybody.... plenty of folk would never get a turn. I'm assuming we're going on a first come first served grab a ticket basis, that's the fairest right? So, going by 1 a day (yep, I'm even allowing rag week shags here, not missing a day for sickness or anything) I'll get round to the OP in *does some quick maths* ... 365 days a year, average of 10 a day, average of 50 when a new photo goes up, plus the 1000 per day for the 3 days my pic was top of page 2 hot photos, plus the couple of thousand in the first few days of joining....

Erm yeah, get to the OP in about 15 years. If I'm still alive by then.

“User no longer on site” yet?

Surely someone will sympathy fuck him?

Anyone?

No one?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Nope, I’ve never chased a shag and never will.

I let the mountain come to Mohammed

"Nope, I’ve never chased a shag and never will.

I let the mountain come to Mohammed "

Mohammed the Big Rubber Ball is making me

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I have never been head hunted. So if I want a new job I have to do all the running. I have to write a compelling cv with an interesting and relevant cover letter. Why can't the employers do all the work?

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

I’m ok with making an effort

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope. Blokes just have to be a little more patient sometimes.

No bending over required unless they want to.

There are hundreds of really interesting male profiles that catch the eye, draw you in, describe the owner well and list what they're looking for, have a variety of well taken, interesting and attractive photos and who send messages deserving of a reply.

And then there are the rest. That one quick glance at will explain completely why they get no interest, no replies and no meets.

A

Basic economics mate. We men are sitting on the wrong side of supply and demand graph.You can change the facts unfortunately.

By *infullyNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Greater London

I get the feeling mate, but just be patient. The ratio of men to women on here is probably like 10:1. Make your profile stand out, send a nice message, no dick pics unless they request it, send a friendly face pic when messaging first, and again, be patient. If they don't reply, who cares just leave it. If they don't reply to the first message after seeing it, take the hint and don't send a second message. I've been lucky enough to meet lots of people on here just through being patient

Just have a unique selling point, supply cake and have dogs you can send pics of, try anything just to be different to every other guy out there.

Who is Doris?

Women may have looked, you just don't know.

The Doris is my wife. When I was younger my brother, his friend were seeing someone different every other week and couldn’t remember names so just use to ask “How’s it going with the Doris” haha it has just stuck with me."

Aww that's sweet.

These types of threads are always interesting

Having reread the thread, I feel we are being too judgemental on the OP. We are all jaded forumers who have seen this all before.

But the OP has posisbly joined at the same time as his old Doris, who may have made no effort, and is swimming in dick.

He may feel has had made 200x more effort and has come up sucking his thumb.

I suspect many new joiners don't pick up on the gender ratio. Wont realise the admin side if you aren't a single male. And won't realsie just how generic their fab CV is. It's not until you are an employer not employee that understand what makes a CV stand out.

OP, and anyone similar, suggest you acknowledge this was a bit of a rant and not a good look. And start a thread seeking feedback. But remember, be true to yourself while being the best version of you.

» Add a new message to this topic