FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab swingers a meeting site

Fab swingers a meeting site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fabswingers is a meeting site where the vast majority don’t actually want to meet.

Fabswingers where women/couples are in the minority and can have the pick of who they choose.

It’s an interesting combination, frustrating for some and lots fun for others.

What’s your experience of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We meet, we would like to meet more but some don't meet so we dont meet more

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a site for sexual expression with a mixture of online and real life play. As it's on the internet, it has its fair share of interesting characters for good or ill.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Have been a member of fab since the beginning of time and im still here, have had some tremendous encounters from it and made alot of good friends so for me i cannot fault it

We do all the flirting in here and all the meeting IRL obvs

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I've had some great meets with single women and couples and made some great friends. I love it and the forums can be good entertainment

Only joined in march but met plenty of lovely ppl and had lots of fun. If you combine it with clubs it's perfect for arranging to meet and keep in touch with people you've already met.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Fabswingers is a meeting site where the vast majority don’t actually want to meet.

Fabswingers where women/couples are in the minority and can have the pick of who they choose.

It’s an interesting combination, frustrating for some and lots fun for others.

What’s your experience of it? "

I've found Fab to be a great way to meet likeminded fun seekers over the years. Sure; there's an element of time wasters/dreamers/nervous newbies/all-round fakes in here, but overall, I've loved the adventures I've shared because of Fab, and continue to do so!

I haven’t any complaints

I find the people who rant about that sort off thing

Don’t put effort in to they profiles

Bio reads like thay just want to get then end away witch is fine but most aren’t looking for that

They pics are a couple off hafe ass cock pics nothing about it stands out

Then you have the people who aren’t exactly truthful in they profiles

Ie looking for woman and couples but trying to meet tv/ts

And also find when ask for help and you give them it normally falls on deaf ears

As when I give help I always check the profiles 3-4 days later and normally fined no change at all

My honest opinion

Is be truthful in your profile

Be truthful in what your looking for

Ie if they just want a bang or if they want a regular play mate and movie in to more kink

For me both is fine

But have patiences

I maybe not up for that one off bang right this second

But can gartee I am going to get the horn sooner or later

And remember so and so wanted a bang so you know what let’s see they free at the weekend

I see fab as social media for swingers. We don’t meet often but do enjoy clubs.

Mostly I use fab for the forums and club guest lists. Mrs doesn’t use fab at all.

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

I’ve had a couple of men turn up dressed and smelling like tramps, and some very much under the influence of alcohol

For that reason I would only meet men I have met before, at least that way I know what to expect

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I see fab as social media for swingers. We don’t meet often but do enjoy clubs.

Mostly I use fab for the forums and club guest lists. Mrs doesn’t use fab at all."

Excellent description

And the social part of it all is far more important to a lot of us then just getting laid.

By *nobyMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Being male and of a certain age I find it more frustrating than real life where you can at least speak (message) anyone you want. Being automatically blocked from sending messages etc. because of my age and gender is not nice.

Fab is just somewhere to find people with similar interests and not a knocking shop. It can sometimes take years to get around to meeting someone in person and at other times a meet can come right out of the blue.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

As a single woman I’m apprehensive to meet anyone from this site for sex for multiple reasons, safety being on the top of the list but I will gladly engage in various activities in club settings.

I’m on here for exploration, chat and rediscovery.

I met some fantastic people I can call friends.

By *renchy19Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

I have had all sorts of experiences on here from unbelievable time wasters such as one who failed to turn up to a hotel meet and others who just like chatting to FWB who I saw for years. Ppl like these make the site so worthwhile

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I wouldn't say the vast majority don't want to meet.

Fabs is a long game. You have to put in to get out but when it pays off the rewards are totally worth the mild irritations along the way.

Without it I would not have my second job and be part of an amazing team. I have met some incredibly sexy men, got up to lots of mischief through meets and have one or two "hotter than hell" FBs. I've learnt a lot about myself and other people through the forums. I get that not everyone is like me and I'm not in any hurry to try and fit in with everyone else.

It's just a website where sometimes I connect with people I wanna hang out with, sometimes I don't. I like the social side of it and I like the diverse range of people I might encounter even if it is just for a wee chin wag.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It provides the tools for you to express yourself in whatever way you want.

Clubs, socials, cams, forums, locals…they are all accessible thanks to the site.

What you do with those tools depends on how well your FAB experience is.

We have a great time.

K

Fab isn't the be all and end all of the swinging scene, it's just a tool.

We don't rely on just fab to meet people or do the things we want but it's a handy tool for finding out about some events etc.

Fab isn't solely a meeting site, swinging for a lot of people is a community.

When we was active we rarely met from here as we preferred clubs but this is a good site to use the forums to discuss mutual interests also it has a great club section.

I don't meat cos I'm vegan.

Knock on effect of lockdown has taken its toll with more people cybering.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s a sex site

By *ig_eric_tionMan  over a year ago

IPSWICH

Been on here nearly 5 years. I've had some meets. All alot of fun. It was better at the beginning.

It can be very frustrating and it's got more so recently.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

We have been on here for a few years and have met up with 2 guys from here - both really nice decent fellas I might add.

That may not sound like a lot to some of you but this lifestyle isn't all consuming for us. To us it's a form of escapism from 'the norm' and a chance for my good lady to be naughty and let her hair down.

Without Fab we probably wouldn't have got this far so for us it's been a plus being a member on here.

I don't meet as no one wants to meet me

Good so far! We've had some great meets and befriended some lovely people

We just bypass the time wasters, "fake profiles" and people not meeting, you soon find the gems on the site

Miss S x

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

I can count on my hand the number of meets I’ve had solely from the site… not very many.

I use this site mostly to browse interesting profiles, fab hot pictures I see, have a natter in the forums, find out about club events and to keep in touch with friends I’ve met at said club events. Don’t have a bad word to say about fab as I feel it’s changed my life for the better from both a social and sexual perspective

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Time and patience work wonders on here, yes lots are out for instant gratification and fuck and go's

But sifting through to find the gems is worth it, and there are plenty on here

"I can count on my hand the number of meets I’ve had solely from the site… not very many.

"

I count on my hand for meets. Never let me down.

Apart from that one time after I'd been chopping a chilli.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We have met single women and couples, and had some good fun along the way.

By *eadinthecloudsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If others are like me they've been somewhat hesitant to properly commit to this. I'll pop back on sparatically and not feel like I have a reason to come back for another few days.

Arranging to meet is just over aspect to the site.

There are several others, chat rooms, clubs section, fabbed pics and videos as a few examples.

We're here to meet, when we can but when we're not available, we also enjoy the exposure side of things, the pics and vids on our profile.

I don't see fab as a meeting site I see it as a networking site. People use this site for lots of different reasons and that's OK.

Thing it's different for everyone on here, some are here to meet, some are not what does it natter to you what people do with their time on here or how the use fab.

Lots meet lots don't, lots don't use the forums, lots do, lots go to to clubs abd parties only, done only here for chats.

I'm on/off here over 4 years and have had very few play meets, have been to loads of socials but way I see it, it suits me.

As someone above said there are lots of these moany threads, giving out about peoples fab journey, why not just enjoy the site for what it offers, if it doesn't offer you what you want, leave.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't meet often ,I don't want to meet for the sake of it so it suits me fine.I have this on my profile.

As long as people are upfront about how they use the site don't see any issues .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all your views. We were in no way moaning, purely generating others thoughts. It’s been great to hear all your responses.

I’ve had good and bad experiences. Sadly lots of time wasting chats that lead no where. But also chats that do. It’s not the site that cause problems, it’s the people who use them. It’s an interesting debate you have started. No I don’t think you were moaning. I’m not sure how anyone could see this as negative. It has just allowed grown up debate like much of social media should. By the way gorgeous profile x

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I don't see fab as a meeting site I see it as a networking site. People use this site for lots of different reasons and that's OK. "

So do you think their should be a separate site like fabs then just for meeting I stead of fabswingers fabhookup or something

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

This isn't a lifestyle choice for me or many many others. It's a distraction and a little escapism every now and again.

I come and go when it pleases me and despite having more than 60 veris over 5 years and 4 different profiles plus a handful of other meets than didn't include a veri, only 7 of those were more than a social so in many people's eyes I'm probably a timewaster and shouldn't be here because I'm not embracing what they believe to be the correct way.

I've never claimed to be a Mandalorian so if this isn't the way that's fine with me because my way is the way.

"This isn't a lifestyle choice for me or many many others. It's a distraction and a little escapism every now and again.

I come and go when it pleases me and despite having more than 60 veris over 5 years and 4 different profiles plus a handful of other meets than didn't include a veri, only 7 of those were more than a social so in many people's eyes I'm probably a timewaster and shouldn't be here because I'm not embracing what they believe to be the correct way.

I've never claimed to be a Mandalorian so if this isn't the way that's fine with me because my way is the way. "

Oh but you have a lovely lightsabre

» Add a new message to this topic