FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sad and exited....

Sad and exited....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious-Switch81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Heanor

So I'm moving into my own place tomorrow it's sad that I'm moving out of my home away from my nesting partner and children. But it's also a new chapter in my life. I'm still with my partner but it seems it's better for us to live our lives separate. It's going to be strange.... There are so many things I'm going to miss. So sad and happy is...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wishing you happiness in your new home

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Wish you well on your new adventures

Heanor

Thank you both maybe I'll meet someone people tend to get put off when you tell them your poly and living with someone....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the best OP x

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

All the best and while initially it may all seem doom and gloom, stick at it, get yourself out and about and keep positive.

Happened to me and survived and even met Leonie xx

Heanor

"All the best and while initially it may all seem doom and gloom, stick at it, get yourself out and about and keep positive.

Happened to me and survived and even met Leonie xx"

Thanks I certainly will right now though I'm working on me and to be fair the last person I met who said they were poly turned put to be bat shit crazy... lol

Best wishes for your new adventure

NBVN x

I have to do something similar soon.

Good luck pal, and we’ll done for finding somewhere, I’m still in the mind that I want to build my own place.

Heanor

"I have to do something similar soon.

Good luck pal, and we’ll done for finding somewhere, I’m still in the mind that I want to build my own place.

"

Wish I could I'm not a man of many means I just make do with what I have. But its not a bad flat needs some paint.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"So I'm moving into my own place tomorrow it's sad that I'm moving out of my home away from my nesting partner and children. But it's also a new chapter in my life. I'm still with my partner but it seems it's better for us to live our lives separate. It's going to be strange.... There are so many things I'm going to miss. So sad and happy is... "

Been in your shoes so know how daunting this is. Think I cried for the first week but gradually settled and now never look back.

"I have to do something similar soon.

Wish I could I'm not a man of many means I just make do with what I have. But its not a bad flat needs some paint."

Do a decorating party.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

There is a tip in Leeds which gives away half used tins of paint for free. Maybe your town has one too.

Heanor

"There is a tip in Leeds which gives away half used tins of paint for free. Maybe your town has one too. "

The housing association I got my flat through gave me a decorating pack I have enough to make it look nice I just need to go and choose what paint I want.

» Add a new message to this topic