FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orbs...

Orbs...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...no, not ladies titties.

The orbs that are supposed to be spirits of some kind that are often captured in photographs.

What is your explanation/theories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have no idea but we have sone really weird ones. Especially around children

Have to rule out light, dust particles etc, but we have seen some amazing ones,.especially around our daughter when she was younger

"...no, not ladies titties.

The orbs that are supposed to be spirits of some kind that are often captured in photographs.

What is your explanation/theories?"

Light bouncing off dust particles .. possibly

We had one a few years ago in the garden that looked like some kind of spectral vision.

Turns out I had a fag in my hand when I took it

Dust particles and reflective light are 90% of the explanation for them, but there are some that just don't coincide with the surrounding area that have non-reflective objects or backgrounds where photos were taken.

One of my nephews was very close to my nan. there's too many orbs in photos around him for a logical explanation

"Dust particles and reflective light are 90% of the explanation for them, but there are some that just don't coincide with the surrounding area that have non-reflective objects or backgrounds where photos were taken."
Did you use a digital camera or lens variety ...could possibly make a difference

"Dust particles and reflective light are 90% of the explanation for them, but there are some that just don't coincide with the surrounding area that have non-reflective objects or backgrounds where photos were taken.Did you use a digital camera or lens variety ...could possibly make a difference "

The ones we have shots of were all taken with different cameras.

Others that we have looked at were taken with varieties too.

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"...no, not ladies titties.

What is your explanation/theories?"

to hell with that - I'd sooner talk about tits

Dust on the lense or sensor of the camera.

This then catches the light resulting in the "orb" effect

There is a perfectly good explanation for people seeing ghosts - they all need a check up from the neck up.

"Dust on the lense or sensor of the camera.

This then catches the light resulting in the "orb" effect

"

Agree with that explanation, but, the ones that change size, colour and shouldn't be there at all are the ones that are hard to explain.

ive seen some crazy stuff with these orbs but the strangest thing i have seen is a video that when played in slow mo shows the orb passing through a door

"There is a perfectly good explanation for people seeing ghosts - they all need a check up from the neck up. "

Psychosomatic projection and facial/physical matrix recognition.

I believe thats what its called

"One of my nephews was very close to my nan. there's too many orbs in photos around him for a logical explanation"

I love that. x

Internal reflections in the lens, Specs of dust in the atmosphere .....

I have a cracking photograph of 'orbs' taken at our BBQ a few years ago .... the 'orbs' were particles rising out of the fire.

I have a cctv system at home and now and again a spider of fly will walk over the lens - for all the world it looks like some kind of supernatural thingingybob, but it really is a lil ol' spider

Having said that, I do believe that 'others' do exist whether that be in this or other plateaus

It may sound like a load of tosh, however, I do believe in spirits manifesting themselves in some kind of energy form so that I can feel their presence.

Around certain time of the year coming up to my late partner's death anniversary, electrical items around the house would go funny, like making unusual sound, or die completely.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Off thread again so usual heartfelt apologies.... Talking of weird things, I once went to a cropcircle on the south downs with a camera and video and when I got to the middle of it neither would work. I'd taken photos from outside and they worked fine and when I got outside the crop circle they worked again. Freaky or what? And before the usual silly billys start making fun, I do know how to use them!!

I saw more than an orb in a photograph around 15 years ago (before we all started going digital).

The camera used was an old wind-on film loaded click-type one. The photograph was of a family I knew well (mom, dad, daughters, sons, cousins, aunts and uncles) all grouped together at a family do.

The snap showed a very heavy mist-like figure that looked like it was rising from the ground making a sort of human shape... arms reaching out towards the family.

They had lost a family member only days before the shot was taken.

A few days after I saw the photo, I was reading a story (something about a guardian angel) in a magazine about someone making a miracle escape from a really bad RTA.... they were making a song and dance about one of the crash investigators photos showing the mangled wreck and a ghost like figure... if was virtually the same shape and form as the one I'd just seen days earlier!

Seen one a few years ago, walking back along the seafront from the gym with Trace at 10 on an Autumn night some years back.

It was about the size of a football, like one of those electric plasma balls, floating at fast walking pace about 18" off the ground.

Trace couldn't see it but our Staffy could, this was a dog that would never chase a ball but when I set her after it she was off like a rocket.

It went through the opening in the beach wall and down the few steps to the beach with our dog close behind.

Trace and I looked over the wall only to see our dog running to and fro with pricked ears searching for it.

It had just disappeared, I'm glad we had our dog with us because with Trace not seeing it I'd have doubted my own sanity.

XXXX

Took some photos on hols whilst forest fires were burning up the mountains, they were full of orbs. So light reflecting particles I would say ....

All manner of dust particles etc can get on the lens or in the camera to create photographic orbs.

What I and our dog saw looked solid enough to handle and came out of a hedge at night on an unlit path save for moonlight. Weird shit! R

XX

» Add a new message to this topic