FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thought of the day….. as ladies are much better at multitasking

Thought of the day….. as ladies are much better at multitasking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And as we evolve will they grow an extra pair of arms and hands?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll get back to you in about 500,000 years

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Only if having an extra arm makes you more successful either sexually or more likely to survive long enough to reproduce. Evolution doesn't just gift limbs on the basis that they're handy (no pun intended)

Mr

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Multitasking (the ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously) is not defined by a person's gender: in reality any one person can only carry out one task at any one time, but the concept of multitasking is essentially the plate spinning trick of keeping many spinning with no damage.

Realistically, ability and skills and aptitudes are on a spectrum, a continuum and has litlle to do with gender.

Some men and women are superb at flitting between tasks, whilst some are abysmal.

I know from experience that I am a phenomenal multitasker with an innate ability; others that I have encountered from both genders are also naturals, whilst others are quite unskilled and incompetent.

Sweeping generalisations about female multitasking aptitudes are verbiage.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Multitasking (the ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously) is not defined by a person's gender: in reality any one person can only carry out one task at any one time, but the concept of multitasking is essentially the plate spinning trick of keeping many spinning with no damage.

Realistically, ability and skills and aptitudes are on a spectrum, a continuum and has litlle to do with gender.

Some men and women are superb at flitting between tasks, whilst some are abysmal.

I know from experience that I am a phenomenal multitasker with an innate ability; others that I have encountered from both genders are also naturals, whilst others are quite unskilled and incompetent.

Sweeping generalisations about female multitasking aptitudes are verbiage."

» Add a new message to this topic