FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Skin so soft

Skin so soft

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can any ladies help me out please.

I like to wear stockings but I have so much trouble trying to make the hold ups stay up. My FB pointed out that my skin is so soft they just won't grip.

I do have suspenders but do any ladies have any advice on an easy way to put them on as I struggle like mad only to find one of them 'lets go' as I get up!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i always rub a bit of moisturizer on my thighs first they seem to grip better

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

yea lay the suspender belt fastened on the bed, front facing you, then clip on stockings, keeping belt straps the right way as u wear them, then sit down step into them like tights, but without the knickers bit, put belt up where u wear it then arramge stockings as u go, you don't want to look llike Norah Batty . much easier than twisting round, i struggle and I'm double jointed x

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

find them hopeless as well .. dont seem to matter how much you pay for them they are anything but reliable

I don't think its anything to do with having soft skin. I have soft skin but mine stay up, although I make sure I don't use body creams/baby oil if I am wearing them.

Just need to practice, to make sure the stocking is held securely in place in the holders.

Getting good quality suspenders will help as they have larger and sturdier sliders made of metal and harder plastic, rather than small flimsy rubber ones.

M&S i find are the best for staying up, i think its because they have one really thick band of rubber round the top instead of 2 or 3 lines of thin rubber that most seem to have

thought this was a thread on Avon products lol

pva would probably do the trick or anything sticky.....

By *anda man.Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Blue tack?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

put some prit stick round your thighs

My mum has always worn hold ups, and I thought I would do the same when I was 14.

Put on a pair, and found them kept slipping down, no matter how hard I tried to make them stay in place.

So I don't bother with them anymore, and wear proper ones along with suspenders instead.

search for "irish dancing sock glue" on ebay - the stuff works

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

hair spray is another good solution i spray the rubber then put them in place and spray the top of the lace too it holds them in place for longer than just the rubber

IF Avon do Skin So Soft, why don't they branch out into penis creams? Schlong so Long or Dick so Thick would sell a mint!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Can any ladies help me out please.

I like to wear stockings but I have so much trouble trying to make the hold ups stay up. My FB pointed out that my skin is so soft they just won't grip.

I do have suspenders but do any ladies have any advice on an easy way to put them on as I struggle like mad only to find one of them 'lets go' as I get up!!

"

I guess that's the problem if your legs are too long...mmmm

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Give up and wear stockings.

Hold ups don't stay in place on me either but the tops also make my skin itch.

" Blue tack? "

BluTack doesn't work - get the stapler out

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

A friend gave me the tip of rubbing coco butter moisturiser round the tops of my thighs. Not only do my stockings hold up but the guys get that lovely coco butter scent when they get their noses down there...lol

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

hand wash and dont use fabric conditioner

"IF Avon do Skin So Soft, why don't they branch out into penis creams? Schlong so Long or Dick so Thick would sell a mint! "

Ace!

XXXX

"

Stop shaving your legs for a week, it'll act like Velcro!

XXXX

Buy very expensive ones The more you spend on them the better they fit - and make sure you get the right size - the cheaper one tend to come in s,m ,l etc if you buy more expensive ones then they are sized better and therefore the elasticity should mean a better fit

"

Super Glue or meat pies?

"

Oh yes I not only have annoyingly soft and silky skin but also very long legs. Ain't life a bitch eh?

"

very basic but make sure you are buying the correct size and if your legs are a bit on the long side ....... cutting the toes out might help

Having a fulsome peachy bum doesn't help much either and oh how those men do gawp when my suspenders pings.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stop shaving your legs for a week, it'll act like Velcro!

XXXX"

Dont shave my legs, never have

» Add a new message to this topic