FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bring Back Public Information Films

Bring Back Public Information Films

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unandgamegeek OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Whoelse thinks that Public Information Films like the ones we saw as kids that taught us as well as scare us about the many dangers outside as well as at home?

I say yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No not for me it’s to much of nanny state as it is

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You've gotta love a bit of Joe and Petunia

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RAhfVqzVWw

"You've gotta love a bit of Joe and Petunia

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RAhfVqzVWw"

Brilliant and Charlie says...

There were some horrific public information films we saw at school.

By *he Artful TodgerMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire but travel

"Whoelse thinks that Public Information Films like the ones we saw as kids that taught us as well as scare us about the many dangers outside as well as at home?

I say yes"

Not the worst idea, might help reduce ambulatory demands on health services, financial planning at home, food consumption

Yes slightly nanny state but equally it might reduce the horrible litigation many public services Dave as often the claimant “didn’t know any better”….

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

We could start with future classics such as 'If you're walking down the road looking at your phone, instead of where you're going, or playing music on it in public?- Charlie says stop being a cunt!'

and

'If you're caught dropping litter or fly tipping in the countryside, the new fine is cutting your fucking fingers off'

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but sweet Jesus some of them gave me nightmares! Anyone for a boy being fried in a power station?

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I’m for one that teaches parents and kids that escalators aren’t toys! I’ve seen the injuries that can be caused they’re basically giant metal shredders yet kids even little ones are encouraged to play on them!

"It's not necessarily a bad thing, but sweet Jesus some of them gave me nightmares! Anyone for a boy being fried in a power station? "

There was a farm one too where all the kids died in different ways. We watched it at primary school.

By *lderflowerappleWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We could start with future classics such as 'If you're walking down the road looking at your phone, instead of where you're going, or playing music on it in public?- Charlie says stop being a cunt!'

Velvet Rope for PM!!!

and

'If you're caught dropping litter or fly tipping in the countryside, the new fine is cutting your fucking fingers off'

"

By *otmyrealname99Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Can we get Troy McClure in to help with them?

By *unandgamegeek OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

"Whoelse thinks that Public Information Films like the ones we saw as kids that taught us as well as scare us about the many dangers outside as well as at home?

I say yes

Not the worst idea, might help reduce ambulatory demands on health services, financial planning at home, food consumption

Yes slightly nanny state but equally it might reduce the horrible litigation many public services Dave as often the claimant “didn’t know any better”…."

Indeed but then there will be some parents complaining about the adverts scaring their "little angels". Yes the adverts were shocking and scary but it got the point across.

» Add a new message to this topic