FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love to shop

Love to shop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My love to shop vouchers have arrived

Being a single mum its a great way for me to ensure i save enough for Christmas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my niece does the same, she loves it as a way to put aside money for her kids at Christmas

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Wooooooooooooohoooooooo shopping time for you... xx

"Wooooooooooooohoooooooo shopping time for you... xx"

Yesssssss i feel rich

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

They are fab aren't they ? I don't have children but I am a hopeless saver so its a good way for me to prepare for the big spending.

Mine arrived last month but banned myself from starting Christmas shopping til this weekend lol

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"My love to shop vouchers have arrived

Being a single mum its a great way for me to ensure i save enough for Christmas. "

I always save money into a Christmas bank account every month, and shop all year round as I have a rather large family.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i just buy bits and bobs throughout the year and my will power is good with not caving in and giving my daughter the gift early

have fun

x

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I got my vouchers yesterday they are a massive help as I have a lot to buy for

How does the Voucher thing work? Do they keep hold of them for you till you ask for them?

"How does the Voucher thing work? Do they keep hold of them for you till you ask for them? "

You make your choosen payment on a weekly basis over 45 weeks

"How does the Voucher thing work? Do they keep hold of them for you till you ask for them?

You make your choosen payment on a weekly basis over 45 weeks"

I had a quick look and could not see this option.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"How does the Voucher thing work? Do they keep hold of them for you till you ask for them?

"

You prob be able to do it after christmas...

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I buy mine through my sister she is an agent for park. I give her 20 quid a mth for 10 mths and get 200 worth of vouchers

"

I do it through a friend who using a company that does hampers and things. Payment for next year starts again on 24th December. Minimum weekly payment for vouchers starts at £5

"I buy mine through my sister she is an agent for park. I give her 20 quid a mth for 10 mths and get 200 worth of vouchers"

i did £20 a week mind you i do have 5 kids

I am a Park Christmas agent and have been for the last 10 years,we have 4 kids and wouldn't be able to afford Xmas if it wasn't for the vouchers...we pay them monthly instead of weekly over 10 months, so our last payment is 1st October and we usually receive the vouchers by mid October...if you want to become an agent, google 'get park' and you can sign up,you don't even have to find any other customers but if you do, you can earn commission on what they buy, which you can either use towards your last payment or carry over to the next years order...I only have 6 customers which are family and close friends and I can earn over £100 in commission which I carry onto the next year as they add an extra 10% to the total if done that way

It's for me, just being curious, that's all.

My previous employer would give out Love To Shop vouchers as incentives to their employees to entice them to work harder and get better results etc...

I used to save mine up and spent on luxuries such as perfumes.

Nowadays, I put a bit aside each month into a savings account, and when I have 100 GBP or so I would buy Premium Bonds.

Unfortunately, my car needs an injection of cash from time to time to keep her going, and eats up a big chunk of my savings.

Hopefully, in a few years' time, I shall pay off my existing debts and be able to finance a new car.

"I am a Park Christmas agent and have been for the last 10 years,we have 4 kids and wouldn't be able to afford Xmas if it wasn't for the vouchers...we pay them monthly instead of weekly over 10 months, so our last payment is 1st October and we usually receive the vouchers by mid October...if you want to become an agent, google 'get park' and you can sign up,you don't even have to find any other customers but if you do, you can earn commission on what they buy, which you can either use towards your last payment or carry over to the next years order...I only have 6 customers which are family and close friends and I can earn over £100 in commission which I carry onto the next year as they add an extra 10% to the total if done that way "

My friend has been doing it for years ... Over 11grand of orders this year alone. Imagine the commission on that

"I am a Park Christmas agent and have been for the last 10 years,we have 4 kids and wouldn't be able to afford Xmas if it wasn't for the vouchers...we pay them monthly instead of weekly over 10 months, so our last payment is 1st October and we usually receive the vouchers by mid October...if you want to become an agent, google 'get park' and you can sign up,you don't even have to find any other customers but if you do, you can earn commission on what they buy, which you can either use towards your last payment or carry over to the next years order...I only have 6 customers which are family and close friends and I can earn over £100 in commission which I carry onto the next year as they add an extra 10% to the total if done that way

My friend has been doing it for years ... Over 11grand of orders this year alone. Imagine the commission on that "

Bloody hell,her xmas will be paid with the commission

"I am a Park Christmas agent and have been for the last 10 years,we have 4 kids and wouldn't be able to afford Xmas if it wasn't for the vouchers...we pay them monthly instead of weekly over 10 months, so our last payment is 1st October and we usually receive the vouchers by mid October...if you want to become an agent, google 'get park' and you can sign up,you don't even have to find any other customers but if you do, you can earn commission on what they buy, which you can either use towards your last payment or carry over to the next years order...I only have 6 customers which are family and close friends and I can earn over £100 in commission which I carry onto the next year as they add an extra 10% to the total if done that way

My friend has been doing it for years ... Over 11grand of orders this year alone. Imagine the commission on that

Bloody hell,her xmas will be paid with the commission "

Yup and she doesn't have any kids either

Thanks everyone, I may check it out in the New Year, we do a savings thing at work, accounts dept just takes cash every month and clumps it together, we get around £500 every November with interest shared.

I might start this Vouchers thing too

"Thanks everyone, I may check it out in the New Year, we do a savings thing at work, accounts dept just takes cash every month and clumps it together, we get around £500 every November with interest shared.

I might start this Vouchers thing too "

More shops are starting to accept them, some themeparks too

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Only 2 guys comment so far. Seems like christmas shopping is for the ladies

I look forward to rebates from my energy bills, usually around 200 GBP every 6 months.

I was offered to reduce my month payments and said no, as I'd like to have a little pot to spend every 6 months.

Along with a quarterly bonus due to be paid out at the end of this month, plus first ever overtime payment, I am going to be a happy bunny!

The hotel rooms for my next meets in Dec and Jan are effectively paid for, with some to spare to buy a new tyre for the car so that she'll pass MOT in Jan, the rest will go towards paying off some of my debts.

That's cool The list of places that already accept them is pretty impressive

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Thanks everyone, I may check it out in the New Year, we do a savings thing at work, accounts dept just takes cash every month and clumps it together, we get around £500 every November with interest shared.

I might start this Vouchers thing too

More shops are starting to accept them, some themeparks too "

Will my local 24-hour petrol station accept them? I'm often found buying last minute presents for people from there on Xmas Eve.

You can never have too many Christmas tree-shaped air fresheners.

My 17 year old nephew found it difficult to find a place on the list that sold clothes for him that he liked,so he now goes into W H Smith and buys a Burtons gift card with his vouchers

"My 17 year old nephew found it difficult to find a place on the list that sold clothes for him that he liked,so he now goes into W H Smith and buys a Burtons gift card with his vouchers "

Next gift card from Boots too

Yep...the possibilities are endless

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"My 17 year old nephew found it difficult to find a place on the list that sold clothes for him that he liked,so he now goes into W H Smith and buys a Burtons gift card with his vouchers "

Love it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My mum and sister do this and I keep meaning to sign up but forget lol will def do it next year

"My mum and sister do this and I keep meaning to sign up but forget lol will def do it next year "

Set yourself a reminder on your phone to prevent disappointment.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

to be honest i hadnt heard of these. I just swapped £150 in mx change jar. Ive got £50 in tesco stamps

"to be honest i hadnt heard of these. I just swapped £150 in mx change jar. Ive got £50 in tesco stamps"

I get stamps for Morrisons and Iceland , I've £140

By *ornyandsexy69Couple  over a year ago

Hull

We got ours yesterday. We have been using them for a few years. The choice of shops seems to be dwindling though. Woolworths , tj Hughes and peacocks used to on the list. Comet is on there but not for long.

I am buying alcoholic drinks in advance to bump up my weekly shopping bill in order to collect vouchers for Morrison's latest money saving campaign.

"We got ours yesterday. We have been using them for a few years. The choice of shops seems to be dwindling though. Woolworths , tj Hughes and peacocks used to on the list. Comet is on there but not for long. "

Tj Hughes is on .. Haven't Peacocks and Woolworths closed

"I am buying alcoholic drinks in advance to bump up my weekly shopping bill in order to collect vouchers for Morrison's latest money saving campaign. "

Ah yes me too, alcohol offers are always handy

"We got ours yesterday. We have been using them for a few years. The choice of shops seems to be dwindling though. Woolworths , tj Hughes and peacocks used to on the list. Comet is on there but not for long. "

T J Hughes and Peacocks still on the list

By *ornyandsexy69Couple  over a year ago

Hull

Think the list of shops seem jinxed.

Hurry up Monday - Amazon starts their Black Friday sale..... Yes, I KNOW it's a Monday - go ask them why!!!

It just shows how organized we are. I could save the money in the bank (I do some) but i find it more fun this way. Being a small family £200 is a third of my way to christmas

[Removed by poster at 17/11/12 14:23:46]

"It just shows how organized we are. I could save the money in the bank (I do some) but i find it more fun this way. Being a small family £200 is a third of my way to christmas"

That will do for me and the pets!

"It just shows how organized we are. I could save the money in the bank (I do some) but i find it more fun this way. Being a small family £200 is a third of my way to christmas

That will do for me and the pets! "

Yes well ive got one of those things called sons, who every year i say your not going to get much now your a man. Then he still has loads spent on him lol

"It just shows how organized we are. I could save the money in the bank (I do some) but i find it more fun this way. Being a small family £200 is a third of my way to christmas

That will do for me and the pets!

Yes well ive got one of those things called sons, who every year i say your not going to get much now your a man. Then he still has loads spent on him lol"

Pets don't ask for anything.

In fact, they hate being dressed up in costumes! So I don't bother buying anything for them anymore.

As I have said before, I do not believe in waiting until Christmas/birthday/etc. in order to show someone I care about them.

» Add a new message to this topic