FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A plea to couples

A plea to couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *partharmony OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ruislip

When we are looking for couples we might be attracted to and get on well with, it is rare to find galleries with even one photo of the man. Hannah needs an idea of whether she would find the man in a couple attractive to know whether it's worth taking steps forward with them.

I realise some couples are not looking for the man to be involved so photos are less important. This isn't directed at those couples. Other couples who want couples to be attracted to both of you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have photos of both of you.

It is by far our biggest gripe with profiles here. I get that you think the woman in your couple looks better than the man. I get that I can ask for photos. But seriously, make it a bit easier for everybody! If there was a search option to find couples who have photos of both then we'd use it and I doubt we're the only ones.

Please have photos of both of you.

End of rant.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untogetherCouple  over a year ago

Malaga, Spain, Not in U. K.

"When we are looking for couples we might be attracted to and get on well with, it is rare to find galleries with even one photo of the man. Hannah needs an idea of whether she would find the man in a couple attractive to know whether it's worth taking steps forward with them.

I realise some couples are not looking for the man to be involved so photos are less important. This isn't directed at those couples. Other couples who want couples to be attracted to both of you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have photos of both of you.

It is by far our biggest gripe with profiles here. I get that you think the woman in your couple looks better than the man. I get that I can ask for photos. But seriously, make it a bit easier for everybody! If there was a search option to find couples who have photos of both then we'd use it and I doubt we're the only ones.

End of rant. "

I agree! Not that we have loads of the Mr on our profile, but you can at least see his physique.

Ruislip

"When we are looking for couples we might be attracted to and get on well with, it is rare to find galleries with even one photo of the man. Hannah needs an idea of whether she would find the man in a couple attractive to know whether it's worth taking steps forward with them.

End of rant.

I agree! Not that we have loads of the Mr on our profile, but you can at least see his physique. "

Exactly. One or two is fine just to give an idea, but not just a knob pic. It would help soooooo much.

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

Just assume they’re ugly and move on

Ruislip

"Just assume they’re ugly and move on "

We would but there are so few to move on to that don't have exactly the same issue.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Totally with you on this, if there's no photos of the man I won't reply, it's not blind date for us women.

Mrs

By *ymbunnyfitCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

It’s difficult one as mostly looking for mmf fun so most guys want to see me not hubby. Have always been open to idea of couples but hubby is very well built so can put guys off not sure if same with couples xx

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

It is a frustration. Either no pictures of the man, or a disembodied penis entering an orifice.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yep, I've had couples approach me, to meet the man, no pics... Really doesn't help!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my god - I was just saying this last night! Absolutely agree

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We use it as a filter. On every occasion we met without clear pictures of the guy it turned out they didn't want to be involved with me. Basically they just wanted to watch their partner with another man or incredibly as I'm straight, another woman. I found the lack of respect for me staggering. We rarely meet couples now

Ruislip

"We use it as a filter. On every occasion we met without clear pictures of the guy it turned out they didn't want to be involved with me. Basically they just wanted to watch their partner with another man or incredibly as I'm straight, another woman. I found the lack of respect for me staggering. We rarely meet couples now"

That's really shit.

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We have several pictures of Mr, but Mrs is much hornier lol.

However, we're happy and do send full pics before meets so everyone knows what they're getting into

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We use it as a filter. On every occasion we met without clear pictures of the guy it turned out they didn't want to be involved with me. Basically they just wanted to watch their partner with another man or incredibly as I'm straight, another woman. I found the lack of respect for me staggering. We rarely meet couples now

That's really shit. "

Yep. I often raise an eyebrow when people complain about single men when I recall a couple of very depressing experiences with reluctant men in couples

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

When I was last on here in a couple he was the attractive one. I was about 6 stone heavier than I am now...

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Male here

Always happy to show my face pictures to another couple. I'm not that bad looking but have witt and charm. Lol

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

"Just assume they’re ugly and move on

We would but there are so few to move on to that don't have exactly the same issue. "

True.

Looking for decent people takes time. They are out there, but definitely rare.

We’ve yet to find a couple we click with, pics or no pics.

Good luck!

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

We would but there are so few to move on to that don't have exactly the same issue.

True.

That's why clubs are better

Good luck!"

By *untogetherCouple  over a year ago

Malaga, Spain, Not in U. K.

True.

Good luck!"

We are lucky to have found 2 couples that we really click with in the bedroom and in the vanilla world...they will have to pry our cold dead hands off them before we let them go. So hard to find the right fit.

We have this issue too.

You can see both of us very clearly in our profile.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Yeah I hate this also!!! Oh wait a minute backs away slowly

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Well said !

On our couple profile we have plenty of jack as we both meet.

I'm straight so profiles full of just the lady do nothing for me.

I agree if both parties meet & get involved they should have 1 or 2 of him.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We have a decent few pics of me Mr for exactly this reason

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

We have plenty of pictures of me (the Mr)... And I realised recently (to my horror) that they are mostly the first ones you get to in the gallery... But hey.. If the men can be bothered to scroll past my bum then they will enjoy the pictures afterwards.. delayed gratification innit

we have a mix and agree it's about both of us not just one of us....

Definitely with you on this. Won't even entertain when there's no pictures of the male half.

Miss S x

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

People don’t need to see me to know I’m fucking amazin

Ruislip

"People don’t need to see me to know I’m fucking amazin "

Fortunately they can see you.

» Add a new message to this topic