FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Never a good time?

Never a good time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not a "timewasters" moan,, more a delve into the occasional scenario of, "no cant do that day, time,place".

Its not even aimed at women or couples as such, i get it with guys i invite to group fun too.

Ever gradually realise who your dealing with pretty much seems to have no time that suits to meet?

I get tired of asking, suggesting and indeed saying, "ohh ok, nother time maybe", honestly its not,as i say a single guying moaning at subtle refusal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people like to play hard to get.

I don't meet often, usually once a month, hence I like to arrange my meets well in advance.

If peeps cannot agree to a time and place 2-3 months ahead, then it is unlikely I am interested.

If peeps cannot honour their agreement to meet made so far in advance, it is indicative to me that they are messing me about and decide to drop me as they may have a better offer etc...

I usually don't bother with such peeps and move on.

Much as I like to appreciate one has life and shit happens, however, my time is precious too, and I don't like being messed about.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Some people have a life and this site is just a little something extra as and when, rather than something their world revolves around.

Or they're just not that into you.

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

No I don't see a problem with it. There's a guy I've been chatting to for months and whenever he's free I'm not and vise versa. Just one of those things, hopefully we'll meet at some point. But can't say it annoys me. My life outside fab is far more important than any meet and if someone had an issues that I couldn't meet then in my book they're not worth meeting.

I don't like arranging anything to far in advance, I'm likely to forget!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Some people have a life and this site is just a little something extra as and when, rather than something their world revolves around.

Or they're just not that into you."

Cant stress it enough, not about me as such.

You invite guys to group thing,, you get the enthusiastic,,"yeah luv idea, count me in mate",,etc,,then,,then nothing, not able to confirm coming,,etc

i used to think the 'plan a meet in advanced' option was a great one.. however when it comes to the day sometimes i'm just not in the mood so all the hype, the build up was for nothing as i cant just turn 'it' on

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"i used to think the 'plan a meet in advanced' option was a great one.. however when it comes to the day sometimes i'm just not in the mood so all the hype, the build up was for nothing as i cant just turn 'it' on

"

In life, I like to plan ahead, and usually stick to my plans.

Good job I am quite resilient and can deal with sudden changes without going into a flap.

Forum Mod

Theres been times where we've tried to arrange meets for ages and can never match each others free time,it happens,people have busy lives,we normally get there in the end though

my problem is work.

it sucks at the moment so when i do meet i meet

but if someone makes me wanna meet i will change plans x

Sometimes I wish I could meet more often, however, it is too much hard work to find suitable gents that tickle my fancy, and the ones I am likely to meet also have busy lives outside FAB.

"my problem is work.

"

Same here. I don't work a strict 9-5 job, hence I don't like arranging anything weekday evenings.

I don't work at weekends and refuse to be on-call on an ad hoc basis.

I usually only meet once a month at the most, and have only met twice this year!

"my problem is work.

Same here. I don't work a strict 9-5 job, hence I don't like arranging anything weekday evenings.

I don't work at weekends and refuse to be on-call on an ad hoc basis.

I usually only meet once a month at the most, and have only met twice this year!

"

at the moment ive been working 7-7 with the job move and the people dropping sick or vacancies but im working this weekend from home then after this no more weekends...........

"i used to think the 'plan a meet in advanced' option was a great one.. however when it comes to the day sometimes i'm just not in the mood so all the hype, the build up was for nothing as i cant just turn 'it' on

"

I've got to say I'm the opposite. If I plan something well in advance I get so horny about it. It works the other way though if a meet cancels for whatever reason I am then horny and turn into a raving nymph!!

I have to find ways to calm myself down the few days leading up to a meet that I have planned months in advance too.

I plan in advance and have very little time free. If people can't meet me in that time then they can happily find someone else that can.

I usually ask when they are free. If they are a bit vague I just assume they aren't that bothered and move on.

"I plan in advance and have very little time free. If people can't meet me in that time then they can happily find someone else that can.

I usually ask when they are free. If they are a bit vague I just assume they aren't that bothered and move on."

My sentiments too.

"I plan in advance and have very little time free. If people can't meet me in that time then they can happily find someone else that can.

I usually ask when they are free. If they are a bit vague I just assume they aren't that bothered and move on."

+1

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Club meet never let you down then

"Club meet never let you down then"

True, except I seldom play with anyone I do not already know when at a club, as it is very difficult to ascertain if he is genuinely single.

» Add a new message to this topic