FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quick Cum

Quick Cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what's the fastest you have made a guy cum?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Got to mine, I undid his trousers, pulled his cock out if his pants, the tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock and he came.......did himself up and left

He was here probably less than a minute

By *uck_us_hardCouple  over a year ago

N.E Lincolnshire

I asked a guy to fuck me once and he came in his pants! Lol a matter of seconds, I must be good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An EXboyfriend many years ago came as he pulled his pants down.

"Got to mine, I undid his trousers, pulled his cock out if his pants, the tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock and he came.......did himself up and left

He was here probably less than a minute "

Similar to my quickest. Lol but he didn't leave and in 15mins had covered me twice more

Cali

"Got to mine, I undid his trousers, pulled his cock out if his pants, the tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock and he came.......did himself up and left

He was here probably less than a minute "

Perfect lol x

Must be nice for you girls knowing you turned a guy on that much he just couldn't hold back

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"I asked a guy to fuck me once and he came in his pants! Lol a matter of seconds, I must be good "
ooops lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Most of us don't need an ego or confidence boost, but what we do need is a guy who can deliver the goods.

The goods not being his shooting his load in a few seconds or minutes. Like many here, I've had guys do that, and it's a pain.

My ex and I used to speed shag every now and again, her having a kid and always liking to have an half hour buffer before we expect her home.

Was fun sometimes

The girls i pull always seem to be shit at giving bj,s! Such a dissapointment

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've had a couple of guys cum as soon as I've started giving them a BJ without any other play happening. Thankfully that was just the start to the fun and they continued in other ways before recovering

Quick cumming isn't that bad is it, providing we can carry on afterwards! Are u gals flattered or annoyed that u can make us cum quick sometimes? And just for record, I have cum quick before however, I've always made up for it

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 19/11/12 13:35:53]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I love it when they cum really quickly so long as they are ready for more fun soon after...

I had one very lush young guy cum in his pants when we kissed and he touched one boob.... he didn't go soft and within an hour continued to maintain a boner and play, while cumming 3 more times, I was very impressed and loved it!

Another almost came while we were playing, then came inside me in the condom, but I didn't realise until I saw it during a change of position as he never faltered... new condom and on with the fun!

I also love foot worshipers and have had 2 cum in there pants just massaging my feet...

But yes, pant cummers who are quick to reload and can maintain..... cum to me....

Do women really like big cocks? My girl is 5ft & size 8. She always says she wonders what it would feel like. I'm probably 6 or 7. I've never given any thought to measuring it. Logic & simple biology tells me that the outer & mythical g-spot are the key areas so I cannot see how a cock that reaches deep inside can particularly be any more intense. Girls I know say if its too big it hurts

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One guy i took hold of his wrist and he let out this weird noise, thought id hurt him and he had cum. Hadnt taken my clothes off or done anything else lol

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Quick cumming isn't that bad is it, providing we can carry on afterwards! Are u gals flattered or annoyed that u can make us cum quick sometimes? And just for record, I have cum quick before however, I've always made up for it"

I am neither flattered nor annoyed - as long as play continues

Suppose its happened to most guys at some point

» Add a new message to this topic