FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I hope I’m not alone.

I hope I’m not alone.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you ever feel lonely, when is it? I worked alone for a long long time, but there’s is no other moment than in a morning when I feel the most alone.

Why do I feel like this? My phone is the first thing to say good morning to me (iPhones are friendly like that ) and I’m far to slow to get up and go in a morning so I sit in a very melancholic state with 14 cups of coffee for company.

Do you guys ever feel lonely? Is this why we are all on socially media? Just a thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I've felt lonely for a about a decade now. It's a shit feeling.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

Morning Woody,

I really only feel lonely when something difficult goes wrong. Then when there's little or no support and solving it is up to me. That's when I get frustrated that there's just me.

Rest of the time, I'm content to be alone. It's far easier than being part of a couple.

Sending you love and positivity OP.

By *idliverpoolMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Chin up Woody try get out more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

20 years now of having no family.Does suck at times.Fab not often the best place when people start timewasting and being nasty

Everyone, don’t get me wrong, I don’t feel terrible, I do now get out more, and it’s good.

But mornings are just slow and where it hits me most.

Music helps.

"Morning Woody,

I really only feel lonely when something difficult goes wrong. Then when there's little or no support and solving it is up to me. That's when I get frustrated that there's just me.

…..

"

I’m different, I’d rather tackle things on my own, other people fuck it up or do it wrong

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

My best friends all moved away. I do still see them, but not often. So, yes, despite living with my husband and children I do get lonely. I feel it more of an evening where I want to go out and do stuff but have no friends to do it with. I still haven't got back to my pre lockdown hobbies, but I'm getting there, so that will help

"My best friends all moved away. I do still see them, but not often. So, yes, despite living with my husband and children I do get lonely. I feel it more of an evening where I want to go out and do stuff but have no friends to do it with. I still haven't got back to my pre lockdown hobbies, but I'm getting there, so that will help "

We need friends. Or at least - we need good friends

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"My best friends all moved away. I do still see them, but not often. So, yes, despite living with my husband and children I do get lonely. I feel it more of an evening where I want to go out and do stuff but have no friends to do it with. I still haven't got back to my pre lockdown hobbies, but I'm getting there, so that will help

We need friends. Or at least - we need good friends "

There are benefits to that

Feeling lonely can be terrible. These days I only tend to feel lonely on the weeks when my children are with their dad (we share the residency 50/50), after a day of working on my own and coming back to an empty house. It's not the soul crushing loneliness of my teens and twenties, but it's enough to make me feel mildly sorry for myself.

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Things aren’t bad for me since lockdown as my husband now works from home and my eldest is around most of the time, but before that without a job and before I was a student I used to get really lonely during the daytime when everyone was out of the house. It isn’t a nice feeling, sending love to everybody going through this xx

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

I felt more alone when I was in a relationship now I'm busy been out all the time. I like my time alone in the morning with my cup of tea and the ringing in my ear.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I have gone through long periods of feeling lonely even when surrounded by other people. Sometimes for years at a time.

Thankfully that hasn't happened for quite a while now and part of that is down to me knowing that I can reach out to others if needed.

I'm not embarrassed to admit I feel lonely. I've a lovely family and amazing friends but at the end of the day I miss having someone special in my life.

But I'd rather be alone than with the wrong person

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"I've felt lonely for a about a decade now. It's a shit feeling."

Hugs x

» Add a new message to this topic