FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friends invitations

Friends invitations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Bob OP   Man  over a year ago

Banffshire

Apologies if this seems like an obvious question, but is there any way to know if an individual has accepted my friends’ invitation? Or will it always remain a mystery - unless of course they tell me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

They appear on your friends list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Apologies if this seems like an obvious question, but is there any way to know if an individual has accepted my friends’ invitation? Or will it always remain a mystery - unless of course they tell me! "

Yes. They show on your friends list.

You could always ask them? Unless you're sending a request prior to any interaction at all, in which case it'll be bloody rare that anyone accepts.

A

By *r Bob OP   Man  over a year ago

Banffshire

"Apologies if this seems like an obvious question, but is there any way to know if an individual has accepted my friends’ invitation? Or will it always remain a mystery - unless of course they tell me!

Yes. They show on your friends list.

You could always ask them? Unless you're sending a request prior to any interaction at all, in which case it'll be bloody rare that anyone accepts.

A"

Thanks! Yes we have interacted for quite some time and swopped pics etc. I invited her to be my friend but I don’t see her on my friends list, which presumably means she hasn’t accepted.

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

She might not of looked at the friends invite section.

You don’t get a notification when someone adds you and I personally never look at that tab.

» Add a new message to this topic