FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobile Phone Top Up Credit PAYG

Mobile Phone Top Up Credit PAYG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nebworth OP   Man  over a year ago

Knebworth

Hello everyone. I was bought a gift of mobile telephone top up credit for a sim only, pay as you go, telephone, but it is for the wrong network. The buyer cannot get it exchanged nor refunded by the supermarket where it was bought; nor do I know anyone to whom I can give the credit as I cannot use it to top up my telephone. I went to the Three shop with the supermarket receipt, they were most helpful, but again, as I do not have a Three network pay os you go mobile telephone, the top up credit apparently will go forfeit if no one uses it. Any ideas to get it used?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Put it on Facebook and see if anyone will buy it off you. Can't sell or exchange things on here!

Knebworth

Thank you. I will delete the thread then.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think you can delete the thread. Regardless, there's no need as you weren't trying to sell it. You asked for ideas on what to do. I'm unable to offer any, I'm afraid.

Knebworth

Thank you kindly. Forum shows the thread deleted but also shows the thread live. At least you have suggested a defence if I get challenged by the good people policing Fab.

» Add a new message to this topic