FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nudist beach experience

nudist beach experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abswing10 OP   Man  over a year ago

hastings

Visited Fairlight in Hastings again today and had a great time apart from a few very strange men.. I was sat on a bench minding my own business and then several times different men would just stop on the path and stare and start wanking! Made me feel quite uncomfortable wasn’t really sure how to deal with it! Also I was very shocked to see a couple having sex on the beach! It’s only my 3rd time going but this is the first time I’ve seen that. Apart from the strange men it was great! I was very pleasantly surprised that people arrange meets there too, met some amazing people I look forward to seeing again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love nearby but never been, I was naked in my garden for a sharp period this morning and the sun felt great on my naked body so can see the appeal. Not into the weirdos though.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I’m sure one nudist’s weirdo is another’s desire and nude onlookers may well be thought creepy too.

hastings

"I love nearby but never been, I was naked in my garden for a sharp period this morning and the sun felt great on my naked body so can see the appeal. Not into the weirdos though. "

I love it down there, feels so nice having the sun and wind on you, just makes you feel very free and it’s a good spot as it’s very secluded..I doubt many people accidentally stumble across it

hastings

"I’m sure one nudist’s weirdo is another’s desire and nude onlookers may well be thought creepy too."

True! But when I tell someone ‘no’ to them asking them to suck me off and they just stay standing there wanking it is a bit odd..I don’t mind being stared at by the right person but if I politely decline I would expect a Slightly different reaction

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I’m sure one nudist’s weirdo is another’s desire and nude onlookers may well be thought creepy too.

True! But when I tell someone ‘no’ to them asking them to suck me off and they just stay standing there wanking it is a bit odd..I don’t mind being stared at by the right person but if I politely decline I would expect a Slightly different reaction "

That's not just rude, it's harassment.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"I’m sure one nudist’s weirdo is another’s desire and nude onlookers may well be thought creepy too.

True! But when I tell someone ‘no’ to them asking them to suck me off and they just stay standing there wanking it is a bit odd..I don’t mind being stared at by the right person but if I politely decline I would expect a Slightly different reaction

That's not just rude, it's harassment. "

Yeah I would have snapped a photo and reported, that's really creepy

By * U mineMan  over a year ago

Fun

[Removed by poster at 10/07/22 22:25:39]

By * U mineMan  over a year ago

Fun

That's why normal people try to get abroad for their hols.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bench wankers.

» Add a new message to this topic