FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nick the new john

Nick the new john

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussinboots1888 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bradford

I had to walk out… he is the biggest fuckin moaner playing tennis, every shot shouting to your family and coach … get on with the game , your own worst enemy, top top players just get on with it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I had to walk out… he is the biggest fuckin moaner playing tennis, every shot shouting to your family and coach … get on with the game , your own worst enemy, top top players just get on with it"

No, Kyrios is nowhere near the quality of player that McEnro was. Kyrios also has admitted to being a knob to wind up his opposition.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had to walk out… he is the biggest fuckin moaner playing tennis, every shot shouting to your family and coach … get on with the game , your own worst enemy, top top players just get on with it"

Being his own worst enemy has got him to a Wimbledon final. It works for him.

"I had to walk out… he is the biggest fuckin moaner playing tennis, every shot shouting to your family and coach … get on with the game , your own worst enemy, top top players just get on with it

Being his own worst enemy has got him to a Wimbledon final. It works for him."

You cannot be serious.

"I had to walk out… he is the biggest fuckin moaner playing tennis, every shot shouting to your family and coach … get on with the game , your own worst enemy, top top players just get on with it

You cannot be serious."

I'll nick your John!

You cannot be serious.

I'll nick your John!"

Toi Let.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Does it work for him for him or is he over rated.The reality is he is 27 years old and this is his first grand slam final he has never been in the top 10 in the world rankings.My personal option I feel he is over rated and a attention seeker

"Does it work for him for him or is he over rated.The reality is he is 27 years old and this is his first grand slam final he has never been in the top 10 in the world rankings.My personal option I feel he is over rated and a attention seeker "

Getting to a Grand Slam final really is the height of attention seeking. I'm surprised more people don't do it.

You cannot be serious.

I'll nick your John!

Toi Let."

Deuce.

By *ussinboots1888 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bradford

Gets me more the fact he’s constantly looking and shouting to his support…. Years ago that didn’t happen..I get passion and frustration believe me but it affects you

They get passion. ^

"They get passion. ^"

^He's big down under.

Edmonton

"Does it work for him for him or is he over rated.The reality is he is 27 years old and this is his first grand slam final he has never been in the top 10 in the world rankings.My personal option I feel he is over rated and a attention seeker

Getting to a Grand Slam final really is the height of attention seeking. I'm surprised more people don't do it."

. Getting to a Grand Slam final is a achievement but his antics are attention seeking for someone that is supposed to be so talented but has achieved so little to go with that so called talent

"Does it work for him for him or is he over rated.The reality is he is 27 years old and this is his first grand slam final he has never been in the top 10 in the world rankings.My personal option I feel he is over rated and a attention seeker

Getting to a Grand Slam final really is the height of attention seeking. I'm surprised more people don't do it.. Getting to a Grand Slam final is a achievement but his antics are attention seeking for someone that is supposed to be so talented but has achieved so little to go with that so called talent "

He's won six titles, that's precisely six more titles than me.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Being his own worst enemy has got him to a Wimbledon final. It works for him."

Partly by default though with Nadal having to withdraw

J x

Edmonton

Getting to a Grand Slam final really is the height of attention seeking. I'm surprised more people don't do it.. Getting to a Grand Slam final is a achievement but his antics are attention seeking for someone that is supposed to be so talented but has achieved so little to go with that so called talent

He's won six titles, that's precisely six more titles than me."

. Yes he has won six titles and that is a achievement but most fans and tennis experts only really consider the Grand Slams

» Add a new message to this topic