FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It’s not what you thought.

It’s not what you thought.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know there are those click bait titles or just generally threads that have you anticipating a conversation you could delve into…. And you open it and think, oh, it’s not what I thought I was going to reply to. But you reply anyway… yes, this is also one of them.

FAF?

But seriously, this weather is sexy and I really should have a hot chic sat on my lap today , we’d share laughter and good times…. I can’t be the only one that’s craving something can I?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You won’t be alone in this thought! I’m sure there will be plenty along to join in and share your sexy notions, alas I can’t help on any of your requirements.

I’m craving the return of the rain and cold.

I do FAF however.

Doesn't cream go off in heat?

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

The weather is too warm, but it means I'm wearing nothing but knickers and a summer dress. Not sure if that makes me chic and sexy though

"The weather is too warm, but it means I'm wearing nothing but knickers and a summer dress. Not sure if that makes me chic and sexy though "

You’re overdressed. The knickers are not needed

Have to stay in due to covid again feel like crap give up smoking three nearly four weeks ago so chest is really bad even sitting in garden chest flares up headache and lethargic

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 10/07/22 09:30:35]

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Still not seen any of the heat here that everyone keeps talking about

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I’m loving this cooler weather after 47 in Dubai dropping to 39 at night. Finding it hard to keep my eyes on the road though, all those little summer dresses and white Nike trainers.

I’m craving a night of good company, food and wine sat out the back on my decking with a slightly tipsy girl who loves kissing and forgot to put any underwear on.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"The weather is too warm, but it means I'm wearing nothing but knickers and a summer dress. Not sure if that makes me chic and sexy though "

Yes it does!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don't think you're the only one craving something a bit sexier Woody, far from it.

I'm craving sitting outside as the sun gradually sets, stealing kisses and teasing a man who I'll happily enjoy watching as he smokes, the dusk making everything seem more alive, magical and intense. And those little looks, the intense ones where you can tell they want to devour every inch of you and are running various scenarios in their head.

I'd like all of that. Plus a Cornetto.

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

"I don't think you're the only one craving something a bit sexier Woody, far from it.

I'm craving sitting outside as the sun gradually sets, stealing kisses and teasing a man who I'll happily enjoy watching as he smokes, the dusk making everything seem more alive, magical and intense. And those little looks, the intense ones where you can tell they want to devour every inch of you and are running various scenarios in their head.

"

So well put..

And there was me just yearning for a hot woman to sit on my face.

And maybe share a lick of her cornetto.

"I’m craving the return of the rain and cold.

I do FAF however. "

Your not welcome at any party with those type of crazy words.

Yes. Yea it does.

"I don't think you're the only one craving something a bit sexier Woody, far from it.

"

….. I need a Cornetto…..

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I do FAF. I don't like the heat but there is something about getting sweaty and heady with sex in the heat and then lying there afterwards with just tiny bits of body touching to keep the electricity flowing.

And, I now also want a Cornetto.

» Add a new message to this topic