FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paid Meetings

Paid Meetings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having just e mailed a couple who were asking for a single guy to come and play (today) T received a reply saying it was "an all day event held in a hotel and that a contribution of £35 was to be charged" to cover costs. I was a little taken back by this. Am I being naieve?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Having just e mailed a couple who were asking for a single guy to come and play (today) T received a reply saying it was "an all day event held in a hotel and that a contribution of £35 was to be charged" to cover costs. I was a little taken back by this. Am I being naieve?"

only being naive if you turn up expecting sex for free knowing they have asked you to pay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you are! You are paying for sex! Isn't that a clue in itself?

Its a grey area. IF you are the only one, the room costs £105 then they are asking you for 1/3 which is fair however if they have 10 guys coming all paying £35 and costs run to say £70 then they are making profit from sexual services and its soliciting. If in doubt report the profile.

"Its a grey area. IF you are the only one, the room costs £105 then they are asking you for 1/3 which is fair however if they have 10 guys coming all paying £35 and costs run to say £70 then they are making profit from sexual services and its soliciting. If in doubt report the profile."

I agree do report them if they are inviting more than a coupel of guys around. hotels dont cost much more than £100 for a decent one especially during the daytime as many do seperate day rates for a few hours, can be as low as £40.

I have reported and highlighted a few couples doing this to admin, but nothing happens!! two in the manchester and cheshire areas do this regulary, in fact daily it seems with the one that is in "cheshire" for "adult" and "parties"

One guy wanted £70 per guy was having 2 shifts 6-8pm and 8-10pm at a hotel in wigan said would be 3 girls there and no more than 8-12 guys in each session!! i told him where to go and also some of the girls didnt know what he was charging the guys. Not bad profit on the £60per night room he was using!!

Sex and Money come hand in hand, i have no problem contributing to rooms but getting charged for sex is another matter.

an all day event and ur chipped out after uve came...lol...easy one to work out possibly lol

Forum Mod

An all day event sounds like you'll be one of many that will cum and go throughout the day,I would be very surprised if it was just you and them in the room for the day having fun alone which would be acceptable as you would be sharing costs

I would report the profile too

"Its a grey area. IF you are the only one, the room costs £105 then they are asking you for 1/3 which is fair however if they have 10 guys coming all paying £35 and costs run to say £70 then they are making profit from sexual services and its soliciting. If in doubt report the profile.

I agree do report them if they are inviting more than a coupel of guys around. hotels dont cost much more than £100 for a decent one especially during the daytime as many do seperate day rates for a few hours, can be as low as £40.

I have reported and highlighted a few couples doing this to admin, but nothing happens!! two in the manchester and cheshire areas do this regulary, in fact daily it seems with the one that is in "cheshire" for "adult" and "parties"

One guy wanted £70 per guy was having 2 shifts 6-8pm and 8-10pm at a hotel in wigan said would be 3 girls there and no more than 8-12 guys in each session!! i told him where to go and also some of the girls didnt know what he was charging the guys. Not bad profit on the £60per night room he was using!!

Sex and Money come hand in hand, i have no problem contributing to rooms but getting charged for sex is another matter. "

I'm assuming you contacted the girls and asked them about him charging you for their services, else how would you know the girls didn't know.

As for paying for sex, it's the oldest profession in the book, and if you feel comfortable paying £35 for a fuck then go for it (I give my ex/w £300/month and don't even get to kiss her, so go figure that one out lol).

There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world and you'd spend £35 at least on a normal meet if you take petrol and wining & dining into account.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

still the oldest profession..

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world and you'd spend £35 at least on a normal meet if you take petrol and wining & dining into account."

Wining and dining on a meet?? I'm meeting the wrong people, obviously!

"

There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world and you'd spend £35 at least on a normal meet if you take petrol and wining & dining into account.

"

Well if you prefer the panda-type meet (eats shoots and leaves) that can be arranged.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Best to ask who'll be there and how is the £35 worked out and what you'll get for your hard earned.

I was once asked for £80 for a two hour session and therd be 5/6 men there I said thanx but no thanx

"Its a grey area. IF you are the only one, the room costs £105 then they are asking you for 1/3 which is fair however if they have 10 guys coming all paying £35 and costs run to say £70 then they are making profit from sexual services and its soliciting. If in doubt report the profile.

Sex and Money come hand in hand, i have no problem contributing to rooms but getting charged for sex is another matter.

I'm assuming you contacted the girls and asked them about him charging you for their services, else how would you know the girls didn't know.

As for paying for sex, it's the oldest profession in the book, and if you feel comfortable paying £35 for a fuck then go for it (I give my ex/w £300/month and don't even get to kiss her, so go figure that one out lol).

There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world and you'd spend £35 at least on a normal meet if you take petrol and wining & dining into account."

One of the girls who was one of the 3 Invited me as had played before many times and asked me if I fancied going, and when spoke to the guy he called me and asked if I was ok paying £70 to cover costs, i declined then asked her if she knew how much, she had no idea and had asked a few other guys to attend and was really annoyed!!

"

Well if you prefer the panda-type meet (eats shoots and leaves) that can be arranged. "

alot of those about

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"Having just e mailed a couple who were asking for a single guy to come and play (today) T received a reply saying it was "an all day event held in a hotel and that a contribution of £35 was to be charged" to cover costs. I was a little taken back by this. Am I being naieve?"

I think the stand out point for me is that you said "a contribution of £35 was to be charged" - charged?? People in this for fun and want to share costs, do not 'charge' someone to attend, they should simply state that the plan is a hotel and costs will be shared. The fact they are charging implies a profit for them.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Well if you prefer the panda-type meet (eats shoots and leaves) that can be arranged.

alot of those about "

And sometimes that's just what's required - no more, no less!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

had that myself, something about a 5 man gangbang but they wanted £30 'to cover costs'

when I suggested the average room was £70 that should mean about £10 each if the 'couple' were also contributing so could they justify it

They went quiet - think they blocked me too -- basically scamming you for money

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I held a gangbang and asked for contributions towards room costs, refreshments and condoms and lube - all of which I supplied. I was the only lady and it was voluntary and I left a piggy bank on the side so it was more discreet so people could decide how much, if any they wanted to put in the pot.

That's what I consider a contribution. Unless it's an expensive venue and it's been discussed in advance. But even an apartment is not likely to cost more than £200 unless you're in central London, and that would be big enough for an orgy so it would still only take a tenner a head to cover the costs!

happens all the time, a fab classic is gals who say 'i need 50 quid for a babysitter or else i cant meet'

prossies

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"happens all the time, a fab classic is gals who say 'i need 50 quid for a babysitter or else i cant meet'

prossies "

Ffs, I'm going to take up babysitting!!

"happens all the time, a fab classic is gals who say 'i need 50 quid for a babysitter or else i cant meet'

prossies

Ffs, I'm going to take up babysitting!! "

prossies "

Not heard that one before. I'd have asked her to bring the babysitter too and leave the kids with the folks.

» Add a new message to this topic