FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help?

Help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyuk23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwest

My girlfriend and I love being naked. We go to nudist beaches In other countries and we went to spice in lanzarote for a few days earlier this year.

I would love to have the full spice experience an we are going back this new year. How can I entice her into trying the lifestyle. Don't get me wrong I might not like the situation once it is real but I do fantasise about the situation a lot.

We had sex in the jacuzzi last time while others were in it but it was just myself and her and we did not see any other activity during our stay couples went back to each others rooms.

Any help or USEFUL suggestions would be welcome

Simon x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Have you asked her?

Not being facetious, just the most obvious answer is sometimes the last one we try.

Northwest

Funky - no I haven't - she loves to dress up but can be a little uptight normally- as with most people when she's had a drink she loosens up so I wasn't going to push it but merely suggest we join in when it feels right or if we start getting horny in the hot tub see how it develops x

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Does she know that are on this site with a single guy profile? Invite her here on a couple profile and let her take part in the forum...Just my advise

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does she know that are on this site with a single guy profile? Invite her here on a couple profile and let her take part in the forum...Just my advise"

Northwest

No I've had this profile years - she knows I'd love to be watched I guess I'm hoping from being watched to let someone join in isn't that far away and if there is plenty of action on show it might be the other way round - slowly slowly catchy monkey lol

» Add a new message to this topic