FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you think it's ok

Do you think it's ok

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirley OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

To be shallow and want specific physical attributes to people.

How much does it have a bearing on your attraction and likelihood of things going further.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like deep, deep is good.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

People are attracted to who they are attracted to I'm sure they can't help it so no it's probably not shallow at all.

I don't see the issue if I see on someone's profile or comments on here that I wouldn't be what they look for I just move on. I don't think they are shallow and I certainly wouldn't want to meet someone or be someone's pity fuck just for the sake of it.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"People are attracted to who they are attracted to I'm sure they can't help it so no it's probably not shallow at all.

I don't see the issue if I see on someone's profile or comments on here that I wouldn't be what they look for I just move on. I don't think they are shallow and I certainly wouldn't want to meet someone or be someone's pity fuck just for the sake of it. "

This

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

If you want someone with 1 giant superboob instead of the usual pair, who's 17ft tall and only ever wears ballet shoes that's your perogative.

Everyone likes different physical attributes in another. For some they'll be hugely important, for others they won't.

The one thing that would really fuck me off and I think is bang out of order, is bullshitting the person who's physical attributes are what you desire by telling them you admire their brain etc, whe the reality is you (not you personally, I mean people) haven't even considered or care what they have between their ears.

I’m /we are shallow & admit it , Fab is a sweet shop , why have a manky sweet when you can hopefully have a good suck etc on a quality one . I / we are not looking to marry anyone from here only to borrow for a few hours ( just our opinion)

I wouldn’t say it’s shallow to have preferences. After all a lot of people are on here to find and meet people that match their preferences and maybe fulfil their fantasies. So looking for specific attributes I wouldn’t call shallow…

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Everyone has preferences and it’s your perogative to do so. I don’t think it’s shallow at all.

I’ve always gone for tall, well built, blue/green eyes, and usually a bit of a cocky arrogant type as well, that is my choice.

Equally, I know that I won’t be everyone’s cup of tea and I’m fine with that, no offence taken

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

No its not shallow i don't think. Attraction is important, and everyone is attracted to different things...

somewhere

"People are attracted to who they are attracted to I'm sure they can't help it so no it's probably not shallow at all.

I don't see the issue if I see on someone's profile or comments on here that I wouldn't be what they look for I just move on. I don't think they are shallow and I certainly wouldn't want to meet someone or be someone's pity fuck just for the sake of it. "

That is what I was also getting at, I think many do that pity/ignorance thing where they just accept they're not too attracted but don't have the honesty and/or are using them.

I've seen it in men mostly but women too.

somewhere

"If you want someone with 1 giant superboob instead of the usual pair, who's 17ft tall and only ever wears ballet shoes that's your perogative.

Everyone likes different physical attributes in another. For some they'll be hugely important, for others they won't.

The one thing that would really fuck me off and I think is bang out of order, is bullshitting the person who's physical attributes are what you desire by telling them you admire their brain etc, whe the reality is you (not you personally, I mean people) haven't even considered or care what they have between their ears."

It's the realism that hits you when you don't get a 17ft model and are never likely to achieve it that draws the bad personality traits out of someone, disappointment on a regular basis does that. Not everyone has it in them to be open minded I don't think and they can only be affected for the worse.

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I just try not to Pidgeon hole people too muck. Easy to do. We all do it by accident or (Un)intentionally.

Isn't preference/attributes the same thin? We all have them. They float our boats maybe?

I can see what you would like based on experience & trial and error though... & why not! As opposed to what you definitely don't like.

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

"I just try not to Pidgeon hole people too muck. Easy to do. We all do it by accident or (Un)intentionally.

Isn't preference/attributes the same thin? We all have them. They float our boats maybe?

I can see what you would like based on experience & trial and error though... & why not! As opposed to what you definitely don't like.

"

...MUCK? Meant too much? Hot day....

"If you want someone with 1 giant superboob instead of the usual pair, who's 17ft tall and only ever wears ballet shoes that's your perogative.

The one thing that would really fuck me off and I think is bang out of order, is bullshitting the person who's physical attributes are what you desire by telling them you admire their brain etc, whe the reality is you (not you personally, I mean people) haven't even considered or care what they have between their ears.

It's the realism that hits you when you don't get a 17ft model and are never likely to achieve it that draws the bad personality traits out of someone, disappointment on a regular basis does that. Not everyone has it in them to be open minded I don't think and they can only be affected for the worse."

Rejection is a part of life. Wither it be for a job, credit card, mortgage or from a female. I don't think getting bitter and taking it personally is healthy. Regardless of scenario. Pick yourself up dust off and move on and try to improve for next time.

Taking it personally with this why me, its always me attitude benefits No-one. It creates a victim mentality that doesn't exist anywhere apart from within your own head.

Yep, I think it's very OK. Nobody can help what they find attractive. Are you saying people should attempt to override their preferences in order to have sex with people they're not attracted to?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"To be shallow and want specific physical attributes to people.

How much does it have a bearing on your attraction and likelihood of things going further."

You do you. Just as long as you accept that people can be just as shallow when judging if they want to meet you, and not get shirty if they don’t

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

"Yep, I think it's very OK. Nobody can help what they find attractive. Are you saying people should attempt to override their preferences in order to have sex with people they're not attracted to?"

I think what he is trying to say is that looks are overrated...and will eventually fade away, and we should want for ourselves a better connection with people than the physical.

Take me for instant...right now I am sexy as fuck, but 20 years from now I'll be...uhm...well...actually I'll still be sexy as fuck...nevermind

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Yes i want what i want nobody on earth with change my mind either

"Yep, I think it's very OK. Nobody can help what they find attractive. Are you saying people should attempt to override their preferences in order to have sex with people they're not attracted to?

I think what he is trying to say is that looks are overrated...and will eventually fade away, and we should want for ourselves a better connection with people than the physical.

Take me for instant...right now I am sexy as fuck, but 20 years from now I'll be...uhm...well...actually I'll still be sexy as fuck...nevermind "

I'm not sure he is saying that. It would be nice for the op to clarify.

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"To be shallow and want specific physical attributes to people.

How much does it have a bearing on your attraction and likelihood of things going further."

I think we all have the right to hold out for what we want in life. If that doesn't work, you either have to shift your parameters or be happy alone!!

I have very hypocritical standards for a chunky 49yr old- I have been fortunate to meet guys who fit my preferences but sooner or later, if I want a relationship rather than just FBs, I'll have to be way more realistic...I know fine well I wouldn't have queues of my ideal fella wanting to date me!!

» Add a new message to this topic