FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hotlist

hotlist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondon trucker OP   Man  over a year ago

east london

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or it has already been posted....... Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to see who has added you to there hotlist, you can see who viewed you ect ect but not who's hotlist your on.....! Personally i think it is a good idea!............ Also posted this elsewhere!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or it has already been posted....... Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to see who has added you to there hotlist, you can see who viewed you ect ect but not who's hotlist your on.....! Personally i think it is a good idea!............ Also posted this elsewhere!!!"
cant say im bothered either way tbh.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Nope cos then all the people I am stalking will know I'm stalking them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or it has already been posted....... Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to see who has added you to there hotlist, you can see who viewed you ect ect but not who's hotlist your on.....! Personally i think it is a good idea!............ Also posted this elsewhere!!!"

Or if someone wants you to know they are interested they could just wink or pm you. Maybe they hotlist but not pm you they are not interested in being contacted by you right now.

"Nope cos then all the people I am stalking will know I'm stalking them "

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

That would be useful on a site that charges you to contact others, which many of them do ( well done fab for staying free)..... but on here there is no need to know who has hotlisted you, if they like you they contact you.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I use my hotlist for profiles I've reported to see if anything is done.

I don't want people knowing they are on my hotlist. Neither am I that bothered if I am on anyones.

I quite like the fact that I may be being stalked on here and be none the wiser. Ignorance is bliss.

Forum Mod

No No No! I don't want to know if im on any and those that are on mine will know about it sooner or later if they still interest me after a while

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Nope cos then all the people I am stalking will know I'm stalking them "

Exactly

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

NO and a big NO....i use it to check on some smart girls i like here but cant get to the friend list ...

Nope I like to be able to perv in stealth mode and that extends to my hotlist. The people on my hotlist are there because I'm either interested in them and am perving from afar or am too chicken to message them!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes. At least I'd know whether it was worth renewing my membership

I think i know a few people who have me hotlisted as they fab pretty much every new picture i upload.

My.fab list is used more like a friends list to see status updates and who is online

"I think i know a few people who have me hotlisted as they fab pretty much every new picture i upload.

My.fab list is used more like a friends list to see status updates and who is online "

Ditto!

There does seen to be a lot of 'mass fabbing' going on - funny to see sometimes, as is also the case with those that browse you several times a day!

I'm not bothered if I'm on anyone's hotlist as if they were that desperate to say hi - they can! Everyone's entitled to their own private perve list - and some on mine I like to keep my little secret!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

As Funky has pointed out on more than one occasion this is one of the many features we get in Platinum Membership

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"As Funky has pointed out on more than one occasion this is one of the many features we get in Platinum Membership "

Don't forget being able to look at anyone's 'friend only' pics as well!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"As Funky has pointed out on more than one occasion this is one of the many features we get in Platinum Membership

Don't forget being able to look at anyone's 'friend only' pics as well!"

Now that is good. I must go and have another perv... not done that for minutes now...

» Add a new message to this topic