FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile Tips?

Profile Tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to all this had the profile for a while now but want to spruce it up a bit to help me get a meet any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey OP

A few more pictures would be good and maybe narrow your age range a bit, are you looking for 99 year olds really?

Pxx

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"New to all this had the profile for a while now but want to spruce it up a bit to help me get a meet any advice? "

Expecting others to message you to find out more and ask questions, when there's hundreds of profiles with plentiful photos, details, preferences, information and pretty much sufficient content for them to establish if there's potential interest or not.......

Do you think that approach will work?

A

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

More pics, so we can assess our attraction

You need to sell yourself. You've made it clear that you want regular fb type meets. Selling yourself will help to make you distinct from all the other men who want this too.

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Your bio Is lacking, your photos are lacking. You can’t accommodate?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Your bio Is lacking, your photos are lacking. You can’t accommodate? "

?? as above, you've repeated yourself in your write up, take a bit more time in writing it. Narrow your age range to the realistic ages you'd like to chat to. Title is a bit off putting, you don't want people thinking your arrogant lol

Good luck!!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Different pics showing off you.

Not saying the same thing twice in your profile.

Anyone saying ‘ask me for anything else’ always strikes me as boring and can’t think of anything to write about themselves…or they think it’s mysterious to not put much!

It’s not mysterious, as the next profile will have much more detail and so no-one needs to ask…they should be getting in touch as they are that enthralled by your words that they want to find out more, not due to the lack of them.

With your profile as it is take ticket number 50,000…below standard male profile.

I’m being cruel to be kind OP - you are lost in the sea of thousands of men currently.

Good luck

K

» Add a new message to this topic