FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wedding fun

Wedding fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Off to a wedding tomorrow. Always hear chat about how its easy to get laid at a wedding when single…so tell me fab, how many of you have actually managed to get lucky at a wedding? Lets hear some stories!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Never seen it at any I've been to. Rarely are that many friends that don't know each other invited it seems. Feel like this may be an American thing

P

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Off to a wedding tomorrow. Always hear chat about how its easy to get laid at a wedding when single…so tell me fab, how many of you have actually managed to get lucky at a wedding? Lets hear some stories!"

I've managed sex at three weddings in my lifetime.

A

All with people you met on the day?

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

I never had sex after my own weddings never mind someone else’s

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"All with people you met on the day?"

Fuck no.

Two of them.i was marrying later that day (so technically still single at the time) and the other was a bridesmaid I'd been seeing for months.

But technically single on all three occasions, so do I win a prize?

A

Haha absolutely not

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"All with people you met on the day?

Fuck no.

Two of them.i was marrying later that day (so technically still single at the time) and the other was a bridesmaid I'd been seeing for months.

A"

A lot of people would not say that not due to get married for a few hours is not the same thing as being single. We're not married and have no plans for that, but we definitely don't class ourselves as being single, but maybe we're just being picky.

Did your wife-to-be know about these incidents you are telling us about?

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Fuck no.

A

A lot of people would not say that not due to get married for a few hours is not the same thing as being single. We're not married and have no plans for that, but we definitely don't class ourselves as being single, but maybe we're just being picky.

Did your wife-to-be know about these incidents you are telling us about? "

Unless I'm misunderstanding him, on two of the occasions the sex was with his wife to be, the other was a long term partner who happened to be a bridesmaid?

Mr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes actually enjoyed the brides mother at one wedding and maid of honour at the last one I went too neither of which is met before

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Twice... Once with a bridesmaid, once with my wife!

By *ussex-steveMan  over a year ago

brighton

Fuck no.

A

Unless I'm misunderstanding him, on two of the occasions the sex was with his wife to be, the other was a long term partner who happened to be a bridesmaid?

Mr"

Somebody trying to be a victim by Munchausen!!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've managed sex at three weddings in my lifetime.

A"

Was it always with the same vicar though?

I didn't even manage sex at my own wedding, probably why I'm divorced

We are (hopefully) getting married this year so fingers crossed, we get at least one fumble! Haha!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Fuck no.

A

Mr"

Yep.

Legally single on all three occasions but as there seems to be no prize....not even a kinder egg or something.....in the words of Chester Bennington..."in the end, it doesn't even matter."

A

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

Fuck no.

A

Mr

Yep.

Legally single on all three occasions but as there seems to be no prize....not even a kinder egg or something.....in the words of Chester Bennington..."in the end, it doesn't even matter."

A"

The prize is bragging rights.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

My (female) mate pulled a guy at a recent wedding she went to - she was driving (so not drinking) & lived local so it was over to hers for a quick bunk up then back to the wedding do!

I *could* have have had sex with the brides mum at a wedding many years as she was all over me but I bottled it as shy back then

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Fuck no.

A

Mr

Yep.

A

The prize is bragging rights."

A kinder egg would be better.

A

I shagged the bride once.

"Off to a wedding tomorrow. Always hear chat about how its easy to get laid at a wedding when single…so tell me fab, how many of you have actually managed to get lucky at a wedding? Lets hear some stories!

I've managed sex at three weddings in my lifetime.

A"

Ditto

"I've managed sex at three weddings in my lifetime.

A

Was it always with the same vicar though? "

I was an usher at my sisters wedding and pulled one of her work colleagues. I also snagged a bridesmaid at my cousins. Must be the suit lol

By *orkguy95Man  over a year ago

City

Was at a wedding when I was about 19.. there was a woman my age and we were flirting and went back to my hotel room.. but before anything could happen, there was a knock on my door and I was asked to mind my niece and nephew.. so me and a woman I'd just met had to babysit instead lol

» Add a new message to this topic