FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting Verifications

Getting Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be awesome to get some verifications but it's difficult to get people to chat, let alone meet!

It's a big circle, without a single verification nobody wants to chat, but no one wants to chat to verify you!

Any tips welcome all. Seem to have no problem in real life but online it's like a desert!

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve actually been up against the same thing to be honest although it doesn’t really bother me to much as I know it happen in time in the flesh with the right people, I did try to use the cam rooms here but unfortunately for some reason my phone won’t display my cam, I have since had a chat with a lovely lady I’ve been getting know on telegram via cam so will be getting my green tick when she has time and hopefully put some other peoples mind at ease that I am genuine as it seems photo verification and good conversation isn’t enough, saying that I do also completely understand the shit couples and ladies go through on here so I don’t actually blame them for having doubts sometimes or not showing interest it must be such hard work finding the decent guys.

I do not think the cam rooms are always a good way to go for straight males to get their first veri, they often have some creepy looking gay/ bi man leave them a veri. Surely not a good start? If I was in that position I would definitely start with socials, then progress to swinging clubs

This could go one of two ways...

There are people both male and female that do read profiles, and it might only take one small thing that will make them pass you by. You haven't been on long? Or are you returning? Sometimes it just takes as long as it takes, but the organised socials seem to help....she says but doesn't actually know! I'm a hermit lol

By *i_guy_sloughMan  over a year ago

Langley

I don’t have many veris myself but from the chatting aspect I’ve found that being active on the forums gets a lot more people looking at your profile and chatting to you

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Getting people to engage can be a number of aspects but usually it’s leads back to you.

You haven’t given profile advice so I can’t give it but some people may be put off by a name, too many of the same pic focusing on one thing, people being attached, no effort made - there are loads of reasons.

Having a profile that looks appealing is usually a good start.

Some people come on here thinking it’s a fuck and go site and expect to be knee deep straight away. Have that approach and they don’t get far at all.

For us if we see profiles like that, we know they aren’t for us….maybe that’s the case for a lot of people on here.

K

Try posting a meet for a social. Lots of people are happy to do a social only for a cuppa etc (including ourselves when we have time)

Good luck OP

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Go to a club/social, chat to people and you should end up with several verifications from one night. Easy if you are willing to put the effort in.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

As Bluebell said, put the effort in. For example, we've had 2 messages today, asking to chat to meet. If they'd of put the effort in and read the profile. They would not of wasted their time sending a message. All they have rrceived is a no reply.

To get a veri off us, read the profile, make us an offer when we have a meet or status up. Turn up to the meet, and your be rewarded with a veri.

Moral of the day is, make the effort.

» Add a new message to this topic