FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Older woman younger guy

Older woman younger guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d love to know views on what women see in younger guys and do they find it attractive when a younger guy comes onto them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Makes me feel hot.

By *enerifehotwifecplCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Wife adores it

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"I’d love to know views on what women see in younger guys and do they find it attractive when a younger guy comes onto them?"

Not too old mind, cause they’ll knit you a nice cardy before the action starts

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Younger men find us fascinating

I look for younger men purely because I do not want a serious long-term relationship with anyone anymore. I'm happy with F/B or FWB with young lads but will no longer have any romantic ties with anyone. Also I work in education so I don't want to be around anyone with kids at the weekend or school holidays. I don't want crazy x wife crap in my life either. Younger USUALLY means less baggage.

Now, I get a lot of messages from guys that claim to be into "mature BBWs" looking for discreet meets. I was at a pub last week and got "checked out" by a fair few hot guys but no one made any kind of move on me. Why? Because its a fetish or dirty little secret they don't want their mates to know about? Who knows.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

My current fwb is in her late 40s

It’s not fetish. We go out to dinner, we host bbqs at hers with all her friends.

I’m not doing it because she’s older or it’s a fetish. I do it because she’s fit and fun to be around. She just happens to be older

If you find someone that provides that social and sexual chemistry then enjoy x

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

It’s not my thing, I prefer somebody around my own age

"My current fwb is in her late 40s

It’s not fetish. We go out to dinner, we host bbqs at hers with all her friends.

I’m not doing it because she’s older or it’s a fetish. I do it because she’s fit and fun to be around. She just happens to be older "

Often they don't want their mates to know.

Hard angry fuck is fun though. They appreciate it.

I’m not doing it because she’s older or it’s a fetish. I do it because she’s fit and fun to be around. She just happens to be older

Hard angry fuck is fun though. They appreciate it. "

Best fuck buddy I had someone I didn't like. Just quick, hard, selfish fuck and go's without the chatty pleasantries. Guess he was a fuck fiend ;-p

w

Best fuck buddy I had someone I didn't like. Just quick, hard, selfish fuck and go's without the chatty pleasantries. Guess he was a fuck fiend ;-p "

Sometimes they’re needed. But I really appreciate that me and my girl actually spend entire weekends together, go on holidays etc

Best fuck buddy I had someone I didn't like. Just quick, hard, selfish fuck and go's without the chatty pleasantries. Guess he was a fuck fiend ;-p

Sometimes they’re needed. But I really appreciate that me and my girl actually spend entire weekends together, go on holidays etc "

I'm not at that stage of my life right now. 2 years out if a 4 year stretch so not looking to settle down into anything too cosy. I seriously doubt that I will want to again. I'm kind of a dick tbh

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’d love to know views on what women see in younger guys and do they find it attractive when a younger guy comes onto them?"

I don't have a limit on the age of adult men that I find attractive but if someone much younger than 50 comes on to me I wonder why. Socially I'm happy to interact with anyone but sexually I would feel extremely awkward with a much younger guy.

I love an older woman, why do you think I'm here haha

They're more refined and know what they want. Much more fun in my opinion

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Don't really think much about it either way. Throughout my years dating I've generally date women a fair few years my senior. Not because I've got any kind of fetish for older women, just because they tend to be the women that take my fancy, especially once I've got to know them a bit. In my 20s especially I found women my own age tended to be less interesting, less self secure and sometimes a little immature. I really don't think there's an issue or its a thing. People should just go with what they fancy.

Preston

"I love an older woman, why do you think I'm here haha

They're more refined and know what they want. Much more fun in my opinion "

I don’t understand what the knowing what they want thing is all about. It’s quite often thrown about as a plus about older women. I definitely don’t tick this box!

I don’t understand what the knowing what they want thing is all about. It’s quite often thrown about as a plus about older women. I definitely don’t tick this box! "

I think they're more likely to tell you what to do such as if I was licking your left labia they'd be straight to the point and tell me to move up and to the right a bit

w

I don’t understand what the knowing what they want thing is all about. It’s quite often thrown about as a plus about older women. I definitely don’t tick this box! "

I think it means they’re much better at just going for what they want. Younger women tend to play more games. Going cold to see if you’ll chase them, saying theirs busy instead of just saying they aren’t interested, shit like that

From my experience older women are just honest. You ask them out it’s either yes or no. They want you to fuck then a certain way they aren’t afraid to ask for that. They’ll tell you to shut up or fuck off if they need too

I agree, age in most cases equals experience so it’s definitely good for learning and perfecting your skills socially and sexually!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I agree, age in most cases equals experience so it’s definitely good for learning and perfecting your skills socially and sexually!"

Oh! That's not something that I'd find enticing at all .

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I've never been attracted to younger guys, think it's because I've got an old head on my shoulders x

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I'm 49 & my preference is men in their mid to late 30s.

In my experience, they have more stamina than men my age or older, but they're old enough to know how to please a woman.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I agree, age in most cases equals experience so it’s definitely good for learning and perfecting your skills socially and sexually!"

Another reason why I don't do younger guys...I'm not a teacher x

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

I think the younger men that want to be told what to do are sub, and it plays into their fantasy of being instructed. I guess they also group age with experience and with it a confidence to instruct, which might not be happening in their relationships with someone their own age, as they are sub and don't have the confidence to ask for what they need? Pure conjecture on my part though

Preston

I don’t understand what the knowing what they want thing is all about. It’s quite often thrown about as a plus about older women. I definitely don’t tick this box!

I think it means they’re much better at just going for what they want. Younger women tend to play more games. Going cold to see if you’ll chase them, saying theirs busy instead of just saying they aren’t interested, shit like that

From my experience older women are just honest. You ask them out it’s either yes or no. They want you to fuck then a certain way they aren’t afraid to ask for that. They’ll tell you to shut up or fuck off if they need too "

Yeah, it’s a bit of a sweeping generalisation to be honest though!

Every woman is different, no matter what their age.

Generally speaking, women older than me know what they want and exactly how to get it. There is no childish mind games, just brutal honesty.

That can be true of many women but in my experience I find it more so in a woman older than me.

And for that reason, I tend to prefer the company of women older than me

w

From my experience older women are just honest. You ask them out it’s either yes or no. They want you to fuck then a certain way they aren’t afraid to ask for that. They’ll tell you to shut up or fuck off if they need too

Yeah, it’s a bit of a sweeping generalisation to be honest though!"

Wouldn’t a sweeping generalisation be me saying “all older women do this” ?

Wouldn’t me saying “from my experience” mean I’m not generalising, just giving my experience?

Preston

Yeah, it’s a bit of a sweeping generalisation to be honest though!

Wouldn’t a sweeping generalisation be me saying “all older women do this” ?

Wouldn’t me saying “from my experience” mean I’m not generalising, just giving my experience? "

Ok, fair enough, it was the way I read it. Apologies x

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN/KILDARE

I love an older woman so much more fun

I've had fwb my own age ,and found romantic feelings can start. So I go younger to save that possibility

"I've had fwb my own age ,and found romantic feelings can start. So I go younger to save that possibility "

I agree. A few dates and it's a slippery slope into monotonous monogamy. One of the reasons I've never got divorced is so I can't get married again.

"I've had fwb my own age ,and found romantic feelings can start. So I go younger to save that possibility

I agree. A few dates and it's a slippery slope into monotonous monogamy. One of the reasons I've never got divorced is so I can't get married again. "

hahaha good quote

» Add a new message to this topic