FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rant day ..........

Rant day ..........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I know its rant day ........... but ........... I dont have a rant ......... but am happy and things are going ok today surprisingly - My car has just gone through the MOT without needing anything doing to it at all ..................... whooooo hooooooo - actually am quite shocked, and the guy at the MOT station was really really nice to me ...... oooops wonder if he was flirting ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I know its rant day ........... but ........... I dont have a rant ......... but am happy and things are going ok today surprisingly - My car has just gone through the MOT without needing anything doing to it at all ..................... whooooo hooooooo - actually am quite shocked, and the guy at the MOT station was really really nice to me ...... oooops wonder if he was flirting ???? "

Ssshhh, there hasn't been many rants today !

Have you checked to see if there's a guy on here near you, with a username like 'bigspanner' who is offering to give ladies a 35-point bodywork inspection....?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've got a lot of rants but I think I need to keep them bottled up today. Now, if I had a biscuit I would at least feel a little less peckish.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Have you checked to see if there's a guy on here near you, with a username like 'bigspanner' who is offering to give ladies a 35-point bodywork inspection....?

"

King Dicks are big spanners

Wolf

I am just awaiting the thread where you say you have just fallen into the chest freezer whilst putting your soup in

There's 8 hours or so left of Thursday yet, summats got to happen !

Is taking bets allowed in The Forums ?

cars a death trap/

clearly he wants a piece of ya! lol

"I am just awaiting the thread where you say you have just fallen into the chest freezer whilst putting your soup in

There's 8 hours or so left of Thursday yet, summats got to happen !

Is taking bets allowed in The Forums ? "

I think something has to blow up. It's been a week.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I've got a lot of rants but I think I need to keep them bottled up today. Now, if I had a biscuit I would at least feel a little less peckish."

I still have a couple of hundred left. I can't face another. Think I will take them to work tomorrow

In Your Bush

Biscuits that is not rants

"I've got a lot of rants but I think I need to keep them bottled up today. Now, if I had a biscuit I would at least feel a little less peckish.

I still have a couple of hundred left. I can't face another. Think I will take them to work tomorrow"

Any Wagon Wheels? I haven't had one in years. Jaffa Cake would be better so that I can count it as part of my 5 a day.

If I start ranting I'm not going to stop! Rant Thursday will be a bottled up affair with only me seeing how I'm really feeling!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all good here, chilling all weekend

if I started ranting ....i wouldn't be able to stop today

In Your Bush

"I've got a lot of rants but I think I need to keep them bottled up today. Now, if I had a biscuit I would at least feel a little less peckish.

I still have a couple of hundred left. I can't face another. Think I will take them to work tomorrow

Any Wagon Wheels? I haven't had one in years. Jaffa Cake would be better so that I can count it as part of my 5 a day."

Sorry not keen on the mallow

» Add a new message to this topic